"Oh god the gender shit, get out of here"Pomu Rainpuff

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...I must persevere

I will not come crawling back to Dizzy

My will is IRONCLAD, I will see the light of tomorrow

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Negzana

...I must persevere

I will not come crawling back to Dizzy

My will is IRONCLAD, I will see the light of tomorrow
Dizzy just said she liked watching videos of animal castration

That's like the ultimate confirmation of a "Fuck no" red flag for me, not sticking my dick in that. I like Kaelautism, not Dizzophrenia

Godfuckingdamnit

That looks like a bruise rather than being an insect bite, maybe bumped something really hard when she was in the studio.

How about if your company needs to suck less Luca.

Seems like the negative reputation is getting to them, Enna flat out asked her chat if they like Niji during her last stream:

Like Luca, she says she's happy in Niji.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
More Dark Urge gameplay from Yuuka

It's awful that so few people watch her game streams. She trapped herself in "Reactions to funny videos streams" which gather more or less normal number of viewers, and on game streams comes less than a hundred people.:depressedtako:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If Millie wasn't FAT and a Flip she'd probably get a lot more viewers and superchats.

Fixed.

View attachment 48534
Just imagine having a v-thot manage a v-thot...
As much as I like the idea of that sadly she didn't inherit gins love of alcoholic beverages

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

That's like the ultimate confirmation of a "Fuck no" red flag for me, not sticking my dick in that. I like Kaelautism, not Dizzophrenia
Literally all you motherfuckers watching Dizzy.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Literally all you motherfuckers watching Dizzy.

I think most of Dizzy's watchers are honorary commies with all the red flags they enjoy seeing in their chuubas

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

What

Why

Stick to watching cartel execution videos like a normal person, Christ.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Seems like the negative reputation is getting to them, Enna flat out asked her chat if they like Niji during her last stream:

I agree with most of the chat honestly, I like a handful of the EN livers, but couldn't really care less for Nijisanji as a whole. There's just been so much shit over the past years that has compounded into me thinking they just run a really shitty ship.

Speaking of Nijisanji, Selen's not having a good time with The Evil Within.

1696379354778.png

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

...I could fix her

Bug Eater

It's sad because all of the mostly deserved criticisms against Anycolor only ever seem to affect the talents (no matter how many times people say "support the talent not the company" or whatever) - it seems like JP management is just completely detached and EN management doesn't give a shit, at least not the ones responsible.

The Luca clip was almost certainly triggered by not-Mysta and to be fair I think it's pretty shitty to leave out of his Kurosanji tax rant that the 350k sum was property tax that he owed after trying to cook the books, not anything to do with his Niji income.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

...I could fix her
My nigga that is actual sociopath/psychopath behavior and you need to RUN.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I don't care what you say she's right in the fun zone and I'm gonna commit to the bit unlike some of you faithless sluts. I already got the tag, it's too late to back out now.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
My nigga that is actual sociopath/psychopath behavior and you need to RUN.
Psychopaths don't have extreme anxiety and have a massive tolerance for stress, usually the only emotion they will ever experience in detail is anger.
Unless you're going to argue that her acting like she has anxiety is just another mask to blend in.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

USS IOWA

I like the vtuber talent not the vtuber company. I only like them if they did a stellar job in taking care of their talents. I kinda feel bad for them whenever I think what kind things their managers say to them behind the scenes when the branch's reputation is on the shitter.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I don't care what you say she's right in the fun zone and I'm gonna commit to the bit unlike some of you faithless sluts. I already got the tag, it's too late to back out now.

I don't think lack of faith is my issue, but rather indecisiveness on a perpetual level

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
tbh for me its not about faith or indecisiveness, I just think she's cool. ya'll a bunch of pussies

:mikok:
:mikothumbsl:

Top Bottom