"I feel like I'm displaying excessive wealth by shopping at 7/11"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

soap suds

This has me curious. Has anyone Liver really spoken out against the community's claims of management being shit?
They've talked about how much they love their managers, but nothing about management themselves. Fulgur has gotten angry at staff for logging him out of his YouTube account while live and does often talk about the hell that is perms, but other than that, the others don't talk about it much beyond "Oh my manager is so cute!" Based on what some of the girls like Elira, Scarle, and Millie have said, a handful of their managers are female, so maybe that's why they get along well. I don't know, Selen has a male manager, who is apparently a manager just for her because Rosemi has a female one, who she gets along with really well, so maybe their managers are superb while upper is just shit.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Isn't NIS in dire financial trouble. Like I don't wanna sound redditor, but wouldn't it be better to buy D7 right now if it seems legitimately good.
I know from that capcom conference way back that when people buy street fighter on launch it does make a difference for the inevitable super or arcade editions later.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Its LoL, you deserve a medal or a seat in the special ed class if you survive playing for two hours without sperging
Well if you are playing that shit for like half your life if that isn't brain damage that's got to be some kind of torture kink

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Oui Oui PP by @RLus654.jpg

Battle Rat Bae yells "Oui Oui PP!" while going into battle

Skaven vs Waifu.jpg

(It's all a matter of perspective, really)

I don't even...but at least Haachama is there!

Last edited:

RiverBear

1696396383476.png

WTF
This is La+ sub account
I had to do a double take

niggaphil

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Dizzy just said she liked watching videos of animal castration

That's like the ultimate confirmation of a "Fuck no" red flag for me, not sticking my dick in that. I like Kaelautism, not Dizzophrenia
wait until Pippa finds out

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
So does fat cancel out brown?

You be the judge.

08-min-1.jpg
無題-min-111.jpg
kirsche-jpg.jpg

And the landmass that rules them all:
FiwdiKJVQAEDjFh.jpg

6b01d0542d12a9d155d813b4fe55e5bb13a196808bb071f887fecb0bb4c59fdf_1.jpg

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Dizzy just said she liked watching videos of animal castration

That's like the ultimate confirmation of a "Fuck no" red flag for me, not sticking my dick in that. I like Kaelautism, not Dizzophrenia
There's no way that's what she said verbatim we need a clip

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ollie cute, tbh.

Also you forgot Selen:

Selen cute, too, tbh.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
:BijouBijou:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Isn't NIS in dire financial trouble. Like I don't wanna sound redditor, but wouldn't it be better to buy D7 right now if it seems legitimately good.
I know from that capcom conference way back that when people buy street fighter on launch it does make a difference for the inevitable super or arcade editions later.
They were pretty much on the verge of bankruptcy when Disgaea RPG's servers initially blew up in their face so hard that they had to delay it. That's essentially why Disgaea 6 was A. Switch-exclusive for a while, and B. A complete pile of shit with a lot of features stripped down to their bones.

How about if your company needs to suck less Luca.

I can see where he's coming from, it must feel pretty rough to be constantly hammered with "wow Nijisanji is complete garbage". It's gotta feel like, to some extent, they might connect that into being told they're bad. "Fuck the management, support the talent" can be said all it wants but, inadvertently, a lot of people will still throw both into the same equally trash bin, especially when it comes to tribalfags who want to feel better about themselves. Not that it needs to be mentioned, but most of that is over shit that the talent has completely no control over.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
They were pretty much on the verge of bankruptcy when Disgaea RPG's servers initially blew up in their face so hard that they had to delay it. That's essentially why Disgaea 6 was A. Switch-exclusive for a while, and B. A complete pile of shit with a lot of features stripped down to their bones.

I can see where he's coming from, it must feel pretty rough to be constantly hammered with "wow Nijisanji is complete garbage". It's gotta feel like, to some extent, they might connect that into being told they're bad. "Fuck the management, support the talent" can be said all it wants but, inadvertently, a lot of people will still throw both into the same equally trash bin, especially when it comes to tribalfags who want to feel better about themselves. Not that it needs to be mentioned, but most of that is over shit that the talent has completely no control over.
Once you've been assigned to a team it becomes rather hard to not take criticisms of it to you're own heart

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from an older stream!chinchilla.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom