"I really just genuinely like chocolate bananas and wieners!!!"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Well that was a very funny coincidence

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So like 2 days ago Bijou raided Luna. Couldnt find an EN clip but i found a jp one. So here ya go.very cute interraction between the 2 babies of hololive :sanasmile:

And bijou talked about it on today's stream she was very happy about it.

DanishCookies

Kiara being a gearhead is a surpring turn for her character to me. She became very interested in cars after that GTA5 stream.

Hololive x The Grand Tour or even just James May since they both seem to be in the same frequency

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing.

AZKi singing at 7PM JST

There will be a Re:AcT trio karaoke collab with Coucourua Creil, Usuwa Suu, and Yumekawa Kanau who is currently on break from her main channel.

Here's a clip from the VC Ark with Beni wandering around in mosaic outfit.

Hinano's laugh five minutes in.

Fubuki sexually harassing Roberu with mosaic.

Isn't NIS in dire financial trouble. Like I don't wanna sound redditor, but wouldn't it be better to buy D7 right now if it seems legitimately good.
I know from that capcom conference way back that when people buy street fighter on launch it does make a difference for the inevitable super or arcade editions later.
The financial issue was probably around 2019 unless there are recent issues. Fuck NISA though for changing Esty Erhart's name to get a sexual joke in and censoring content in translations. I remember there was a pastebin floating around where they caused some games to be bugged so bad casting a fire spell will fry your Playstation's CPU.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

RiverBear

niggaphil

UberSoldat

The Class of '09 meta is going strong. They should try Anonymous Agony next. I'm quite sure Kirsche would get a kick out of that one.

View attachment 48602
Oh boy this game. Aren't they still working on Chapter 2 or something? It's still unfinished to my knowledge, since the team was just a "perfect storm".

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Seems to happen a lot in gaming cafes for whatever reason.
I had no idea it was even a thing until I happened across it yesterday when I was trawling Steam for sales and saw there was a NIS publisher sale and D7 was due today. I'll wait for the eventual Complete edition release and 70% off sale.
I really wish NIS all the best, I feel like they were one of the first major game developers that had Hololive collabs. Hopefully, they do something similar with Disgaea 7. But even outside of that, Watame is a big fan of their games, and it's safe to say she has fans there as well since she makes an appearance in The Cruel King and the Great Hero art book, and the artist of that game also designed some merch for her.

1696411010063.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh boy this game. Aren't they still working on Chapter 2 or something? It's still unfinished to my knowledge, since the team was just a "perfect storm".
OK, so the uhhhhh lore behind Anonymous Agony is that Jake Caro, the lead dev, writer, methhead, gigaautist, failed father has been working on it for like ten years now, and has had a somewhat successful kickstarter because people on /v/ found the game to be really funny, a bunch of amateur VAs lined up to help him for free, again, because they thought it'd be really funny, and some other undeserved blessings came his way, but I don't remember all of the specifics.

Except the people he hired weren't too keen to work with a rageful methhead, and his "studio" fell apart multiple times, other devs denounced him, he was the victim of multiple "cyber attacks" and leaks from former devs (he actually sold the entire script to the game to some dude off of /v/ for meth money if I remember right) (he also got really fucking assmad at me in MandaloreGaming's stream chat when I mentioned that). Anyways, he keeps working on the game but the universe is apparently out to stop him from releasing any subsequent episodes. The universe being his immense autism, because I think he managed to get clean over the years.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Seems to happen a lot in gaming cafes for whatever reason.

I really wish NIS all the best, I feel like they were one of the first major game developers that had Hololive collabs. Hopefully, they do something similar with Disgaea 7. But even outside of that, Watame is a big fan of their games, and it's safe to say she has fans there as well since she makes an appearance in The Cruel King and the Great Hero art book, and the artist of that game also designed some merch for her.

View attachment 48606

Ah man, I still vaguely recall that time. I remember thinking it was a weird DLC, since I think I recall seeing something about it for the Japanese release before I really started getting into vtubers and I wasn't all that sure what I thought of them.

Rushia succubus though... :smugselen: Oof + That Aged Well.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Tenma got some nice artwork on her art tag:

Of course, her friends in Phase were quite supportive:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
You be the judge.

And the landmass that rules them all:
I mean they arent that bad
Ollie cute, tbh.

Also you forgot Selen:

Selen cute, too, tbh.

All of them look fine except for Millie. If you told me her name was La-Queesha Kleopara Floyd, I would believe you.

:kyoracist::ewww:

I guess our resident oil driller will be making further inquiries.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Oh FUCK I JUST NOTICED that shit on Blastoise back aren't cannons they're PVC pipes cause he's a water type, how didn't i see this before?! :shiinastare:
Yeah MegaBlastoise get's Culverns (is that correct?) Pokemon dispite icecream bad is pretty good at designs usually including little joke details like what you mentioned or things like Crawdaunt Mimicking the Appearance of Sharpedo because it's a invasive species that mimics local wildlife.
They were pretty much on the verge of bankruptcy when Disgaea RPG's servers initially blew up in their face so hard that they had to delay it. That's essentially why Disgaea 6 was A. Switch-exclusive for a while, and B. A complete pile of shit with a lot of features stripped down to their bones.
The only reason i'm not buying 7 is Gamestop removed it from their shelves for no reason meaning you have to order it or whatever the fuck through their shitty services and when i say removed it I mean they were happy to advertise it on the shelves till it stopped being "preorder" material and replaced it with whatever the fuck they wanted to shill as a preorder.

Fuck gamestop.
NIS almost went under during Disgaea 5, needed 12K, 20K to be comfortable, got 100K and even more after the localization.
If they're in dire straits again after people bought a mid game just to help then it's on them for going under, as much as this hurts me to say.
NIS is in an almost constant state of going under it's not really their fault either it's just the market space they work in Very Cheap games that appeal to the fans of them they seem to more or less break even each time. Any time they have to dev for a new generation that's not allowing them to reuse previous assets tends to put them over the red.

you mean one guy? Yeah started working on it again like a few years back updated the game to free on steam and added some stuff so for better or worse I think that's enough to confirm progress is being made.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I can't believe Pippa slit her wrists, hanged herself, and then set her house on fire after explicitly saying she wouldn't kill herself. It really sneaks up on ya, doesn't it?

I can't believe we have zero glow or fed emojis, smh.

Stunned But Dumb

Call me a simp or chaaser but I think millie's a little cute

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I can't believe Pippa slit her wrists, hanged herself, and then set her house on fire after explicitly saying she wouldn't kill herself. It really sneaks up on ya, doesn't it?

I can't believe we have zero glow or fed emojis, smh.
Nah, she just has to reveal she has information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton. Honestly might be the easiest way to off yourself these days besides traveling to Canada for healthcare.

Clip tax: Shiori has an empty carton moment

Top Bottom