"Chat, when you manage to live rent free in people's heads, that's when you know you've made it chat"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Since it hasn't been posted already
33810-4119b5941dd3a91e0687054d1546e792.jpg
Why is she holding @Kuri Rinji in her hand

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Don't worry she has been :smugselen:
Despite how much you'll protest, all you architect-fags are gonna be disappointed if she basically follows the Nekolul trajectory. Basically, being a cute, thin latina, who after letting herself go, looks like she's 35 going on 40 after less than 5 years.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

God's Strongest Dragoon

Despite how much you'll protest, all you architect-fags are gonna be disappointed if she basically follows the Nekolul trajectory. Basically, being a cute, thin latina, who after letting herself go, looks like she's 35 going on 40 after less than 5 years.
Ah yes, the Latinx to Goblinx evolution

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Yeaaaaaah... I want to change my answer to a previous question about Phase. They 100% hired a Taiwanese dancer for that big 3d performance thing.
jap idol dance is the easiest choreo ive ever seen. pippa could learn it in a week maybe week and a half

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Compare dance skills

Pippa:
Still hard to believe that someone would film themselves doing this in the first place and then proceed to upload it for the whole world to see. I think the following video is a quick summation of my thoughts, though.

Ah yes, the Latina to Goblina evolution
Pretty sure we should be using Latinx, folks. Best not to assume anything.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Not me I'll slap the burgers out of her hands! Meds make you put on weight? NO MORE MEDS! Skinny and crazy go together :menhera:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
jap idol dance is the easiest choreo ive ever seen. pippa could learn it in a week maybe week and a half
Yeah getting into it is the easiest the hardest one is getting the synchronization with the others down to the last minute detail

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Resident scientist Uwu to owo is collabing with Pippa Friday

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Everything I like is eventually touched by the mold.
:depressedtako:
Well Pippa has said some positive things about China in the past, so it sounds like you're right.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Well Pippa has said some positive things about China in the past, so it sounds like you're right.
Inb4 Don Wlalton's tweet quoting this message to support his lunacy

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Yeaaaaaah... I want to change my answer to a previous question about Phase. They 100% hired a Taiwanese dancer for that big 3d performance thing.
Wait, what was this? Was it all in the Pippa thread or something, because I only remember 3d AI wonderverse (or whatever that’s called) Pippa, and never remember seeing ‘meat-Pippa-in-mocap-skinsuit’ 3d Pippa.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Everytime I see the word map now I cringe. They actually ruined a word for me.
I never listened to this song the same way again when I first encountered that fucking term

I think the best part is Fishman hired all the pretty women irl, but did not ended up like the AkioAir trashfires, where the CEO trying to groom or fuck every talents.
Have to give Fishman some credits where he has some self-discipline......

Mahjong brainrot too strong. He probably wanted his own version of Saki

logitech

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I think the best part is Fishman hired all the pretty women irl, but did not ended up like the AkioAir trashfires, where the CEO trying to groom or fuck every talents.
Have to give Fishman some credits where he has some self-discipline......

Or he is probably GAY :smugselen:
To be fair, he tries to make them play games with him and tries to intrude on "girl talk" too...

....he's just not as good as Jason at forcing them to do so

:smugpipi:

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Wait, what was this? Was it all in the Pippa thread or something, because I only remember 3d AI wonderverse (or whatever that’s called) Pippa, and never remember seeing ‘meat-Pippa-in-mocap-skinsuit’ 3d Pippa.
I forgot about this initially as well, but that's just because I don't religiously follow the Pipthread. can you really blame me? From what I was told, the key difference was between a live performance featuring 3d Pippa (That is speculated to be a hired person for the activity) and the several 3d meet-n-greets (100% real Pipkin, she gets out of breath just from doing those)

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I actually haven't thought about her ever since the whole Okay Boomer viral video, so I quick looked up how she looks now

was this just a ruse to get her more engagement, or am I losing my mind in thinking she looks fine

at the rate this is going, I'll eventually start simping for DDK purely out of spite for everyone's misuse of architect

Top Bottom