"Did you know you can fit 63 Earths into Uranus? 64 if you relax!"Tsukumo Sana

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

JMForte

Can we not give them what they want and refer to them with the "map" bullshit? Call them what they are, degenerate sick fucks.
Everytime I see the word map now I cringe. They actually ruined a word for me.

Negzana

Apparently Lia and Rinmama lived in a haunted house. They wanted to burn sage to drive demons out but Rinmama worried that would mean Lia doesn't live there anymore. Might be getting it wrong, triple tasking.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Not giving orc guy the benefit of the doubt, he's part of the mind virus crowd and just kept it hidden while in Stars
I knew there was something wrong when I randomly tuned into the KOTOR stream when he went up to the specist guy who wants to make the imperium of man in Star Wars, and instead of going "based" or even just "cringe" he instead said something gay like "I wish I could kill him." Very disappointing.

niggaphil

Apparently Lia and Rinmama lived in a haunted house. They wanted to burn sage to drive demons out but Rinmama worried that would mean Lia doesn't live there anymore. Might be getting it wrong, triple tasking.
I mean, Lia IS the haunted one, maybe time to burn her..... :smugselen:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Ensok

Early Adopter
Rinmama really wants to retroactively abort Lia right now.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Lia's mom looking to have a 264 month abortion.
I don't blame her after all that talk about Matpat Mpreg.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuuka Bear's Dark Urge BG3 stream. (i'm chaotic good so I don't really like that, but maybe someone would be interested)

:architect:

Ame ^_^

Nice guitar playing serenade of a song I don't know
It's Good-bye Days by Yui. Sad song from this movie https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Song_to_the_Sun If you want to watch some love drama with your girlfriend(wife), this is a great choice. Just be warned, there will probably be no sex afterwards, it's a very heartwarming movie.

Please check TVA approved white supremacist streamer, which happens to be brown and Peruvian.
And chink.
when's shiina coming back off break?
Never. She's White Puerto Rican now.

Who even reads the thread? I just skip to the last page, quote a random post and then agressively shitpost at them.
:tmi:
I get psychological withdrawal when I fall behind on the thread. Haven't read the forum since Saturday, as I've played over 50 hours of BG3 in the last 3 days (I've been waiting for the polyamory mod to come out). Finished the game(сompleted all quests and got positive endings in them, saved everyone who could be saved) and found 30+ pages unread in the main thread, and there are still side topics. So I've spent the last 4 hours reading main thread and watching clips, now it's safe to go to bed and read the rest tomorrow.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I got a little emotional myself watching her reaction Hololistening and seeing how wholesome she is on twitter, using the new English she just picked up. Being hyped for EN streams and wanting to understand more.

I'll support this little ladies streams.
:botanpat:

(but please Cover, give us JP learners some books too!)
I tried looking for a stream, but couldn't find it. Do you have it?
I like woman tears.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@God's Strongest Mozumite Rinmama is confirmed brown chocolate
Literally canon
gyaru rinmama final.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Scott Falco posted an updated toontuber tutorial. Could be of some interest to some here

Negzana

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Negzana

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom