"Well... well I'm- I'm gonna make sure you... you all... I'm gonna.. I'mma make sure you, I... I'mma do it"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
They should make him do retarded shit, like pretend he's a starcraft turret in the PC warehouse, and if he does post it then they'll play LoL with him.

Negzana

Kaela confirmed her collab with a-chan is in 2 days. A-chan is gonna help out with the thumbnail and it will show Kaela as the teacher and A-Chan as the student. Kaela wanted to say her outfit is for her as an apprentice but she doesn't want to hassle her.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I actually haven't thought about her ever since the whole Okay Boomer viral video, so I quick looked up how she looks now

was this just a ruse to get her more engagement, or am I losing my mind in thinking she looks fine

at the rate this is going, I'll eventually start simping for DDK purely out of spite for everyone's misuse of architect
I don't give a shit about her. I just have seen a few pics circulating around with comments jokingly saying that she's fallen into the pattern below:
Ah yes, the Latinx to Goblinx evolution
I know she's still in the beginning and could turn it around, but you can see it starting.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Airi's gonna be reading some more viewer work stories soon.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I scrolled through all the piss and journo talk, but nobody seemed to bring up that both Calli and Ina have mentioned new Corpo-Wide rules for member streams? It seems there will be an enforcement of 2 member streams minimum a month, 1 in the first two weeks, and 1 in the last two weeks of any given month?
Source or timestamp for this? I haven't seen this be brought up anywhere, unless it's from member streams.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
To be fair, he tries to make them play games with him and tries to intrude on "girl talk" too...

....he's just not as good as Jason at forcing them to do so

:smugpipi:

1696298898366.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
1677781653807754.jpg

Once is a nothingburger, twice is a coincidence.
Not giving orc guy the benefit of the doubt, he's part of the mind virus crowd and just kept it hidden while in Stars
Theres something kinda funny about his initial suspension rrats being based on him pissing off omegAltare with naughty opinions and now he seems to follow every troon twitterfag under the sun

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lol I feel like this is in direct response to Gura and Ayame not streaming, mostly Gura though.

I was reading the Gura general earlier (which is dumb I know), but they did mention that Hololive recently deleted a post on reddit talking about Gura's 3rd anniversary stream, the original poster wasn't trolling/commenting other than "I can't believe its been 3 years, amazing!" The posts in the thread though were all like "yeah I cancelled my membership", etc. Maybe they've decided enough is enough, and are putting their foot down?

If Gura does have some kind of illness (and is not just not streaming because lazy), then it would be interesting to see how they handle that with this new rule.

EDIT: I should have probably said instead: "if she does actually have some kind of illness" since I'm not a chumbud or coping.
Just imagine the hilarious scenario of Gura graduating and then all of these shitter corpos (aviel) try to throw ungodly amounts of money at her to try and poach her but she just refuses because she doesn't give a shit. Or even better yet, she accepts but instantly goes back to not streaming after debuting and just takes the money. You can't tell me gura's manager has not received 50 offers of poaching weekly since 2020 which she has to politely deny, probably works the most out of any manager.
PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Bit of backpedal here but I'm kind if amazed at how Ironmouse and Gunrun helped Mysta with his tax issue and it kind of blows my mind because why in the hell this kind of support didn't happen with Silvervale when she was getting harassed? This feels like such a strange contrast to me cause whatever happened cause not only silver, but veibei and nyanners to leave. Seriously what the fuck happened behind doors?
Helping someone with taxes is very simple. Helping someone deal with a Twitter harassment campagin mostly spearheaded by alphabetsoups which you as a company have tried to cater to for the last year is not as easy.

Wait, Sawa is Puerto rican too? Damn Puerto Ricans, they ruin everything!!
They are like a plague of roaches. Takes a while for you to notice one but once you do you will start seeing them hiding under everything.

Shiina is now a slice of life anime protagonist and is still adorable. View attachment 48267

I feel like the scene change might be good for her.

The vast majority of them arent white (even if they self identify as such). Then again if you asked if they speak english the vast majority would tell you that they do, but they dont.

Hogwarts Legacy exceeded sales projections at launch by 256%. 12 million copies sold in the first 2 weeks, ending up with >$1 billion in sales in its financial quarter. As well as setting other records like most concurrent viewers for a single player game on Twitch at 1.3 million views.
All after a decade's worth of smearing the Harry Potter brand. A massive boycott campaign built up over months just asking people not to buy the W*zard game, framing it as a matter of basic dignity and necessary life-saving trans activism.
All utterly blown the fuck out in an instant as the terminally online weirdos were exposed to the entire world for the loud but so small as to be a rounding error minority that they are under the sheer weight of people who just did not care about them. Even notable voices in the boycott ended up getting caught playing it. It's an actually pretty good collect-a-thon game too.
Yeah I can see why they still can't get over it :whatastory:
Other than Coco's graduation where everyone shat on the chinese, Hogwarts seems to be the only instance of mass in-fighting inside the vtuber space. All over perceived lies.

Sorry to bring this up again, but I looked into it, and I think Mysta is just stupid. In this stream, he said things like savings accounts are a scam because he didn't understand them and that he didn't notice his old accountant fucked up until it was too late and had to pay 42k instead of 21k. The new accountant he was working with at the time was recommended to him by the company, so they did try to help him. Kyo even mentions that management gives them all recommendations and will help them choose one if they need it. The livers also don't have to use the recommendations; the one Kyo found wanted to charge him 5k to do his taxes, and management even stepped in and told him not to take it, so he didn't even speak to them. Granted, he went to his dad after that and more than likely did not ask the company for more recommendations, but still, this means that they did try to help Mysta. Now whether or not Mysta kept that accountant, I'm not sure, but the fact that he had to be told what a savings account was by a 19/20 year old is worrying.
Seems about right. Dude does seem retarded as fuck when it comes to basic everyday stuff. Got that impression when he did his cooking stream.

Latinos aren't a fucking race, no matter whatever the fuck they teach you retards in the US, just like "European" isn't a race. Latinos love to have each other's asses over etnicity and deciding who's whitest while also shittalking them, this is the way of the beaner.
Latino is the Yugioh trap card of race. If they accuse you of white privilege you pull out the Latino card.

View attachment 48341
Yuyu taking notes on Mozu's stream
Coni was also there. I think I saw a few others but I wasnt paying too much attention because i was at work.

It's all well and dandy but as someone that does their reps, it ends up becoming "PREVIOUSLY ON DRAGONBALL Z" whenever @CalciumAnimal, @TinyKusa, and @Azehara all post within two pages of each other and end up quoting the entire forum.
If you faggots wouldnt post 30 pages a day I wouldn't need to do a mega quote reply.

She said Oct 14th, not sure if that means she flying back then or plans to be back streaming then or what.
I'm willing to believe that the house she is staying in doesn't have decent internet and he doesn't have her streaming equipment other than a laptop. As far as I know the shittiest internet connection here is slightly better than the shit you can get in most rural areas in the US.

1696299229059.png

FeFe is doing a debut. Model is nice but everything about the debut just feels... Is this what normies watch?

Attachments

• 1696299134988.png
    1696299134988.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 99

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 48392

FeFe is doing a debut. Model is nice but everything about the debut just feels... Is this what normies watch?
Yup, this is what a lot of people think """vtubing""" is or should be, we should gatekeep more.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Source or timestamp for this? I haven't seen this be brought up anywhere, unless it's from member streams.

The person who told me this has disappeared when I asked for sources, but they're also a britbong so maybe just sleeping. But I was able to find it in Calli's latest member stream, though to me it sounds more like a personal goal for her than a corporate change in rules. 🤔

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
To be fair, he tries to make them play games with him and tries to intrude on "girl talk" too...

....he's just not as good as Jason at forcing them to do so

:smugpipi:

Poor fishsman getting cucked by his own talent

I'd feel bad for him if it wasn't so funny

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
1696299229059.png

She's confusing me. Her skin looks dark enough, but then her tummy is pure white? Is it just the lighting? Which is it woman?! :urtearingmeapart:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Early into Airi's stream, she went into a tangent about how Papa Chisaka was diagnosed with some kind of spinal cancer and how the hospital messed up the surgery and had to repeat the procedure. Airi wanted her mom to sue the hospital for gross negligence but decided against it due to the cost of a lawsuit. Asking how Papa Chisaka is, she said "he doesn't exist anymore" and then clarified "he's not with us anymore". She then reiterated her hatred of hospitals.

I wonder if this was the cause of her earlier hiatus this year?

Negzana

Early into Airi's stream, she went into a tangent about how Papa Chisaka was diagnosed with some kind of spinal cancer and how the hospital messed up the surgery and had to repeat the procedure. Airi wanted her mom to sue the hospital for gross negligence but decided against it due to the cost of a lawsuit. Asking how Papa Chisaka is, she said "he doesn't exist anymore" and then clarified "he's not with us anymore". She then reiterated her hatred of hospitals.

I don't watch Airi I only saw her in the Pippa Mandela effect collab, but every time I hear an update about her it sounds like her life is going terribly. Is she okay?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy the sad girl meme,
but not like this. Never to this extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom