"Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I'm relatively new to the whole VTuber thing, so I was wondering where you guys get your rrats from and if there's a compilation/list somewhere? I'm mostly interested in nijishit despite them carrying my oshi.

My oshi shooting her shot on a graduation day

/vt/, leddit at times, forum users' own headcanon/autism and if you really want to go dumpster diving, the dox site.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Adding more to this, saw on nyfco a doxxsis link the stream below (1:38:30 for the people who cant get to the timestamp) where he talked a bit more in depth of why he was owing 350k in taxes.

• 45% tax
  • spent a lot of money for buying land for his mom
  • investing into building a house to live in the future
  • thought that could put in tax reduction because his mom said that getting a house and saying that’s his office can get him a tax reduction
  • actually can’t do that unless he was living there and renting the place
  • only have 1/3 of what he needs to pay as of that stream Aug 9th 2023
  • planning to pay it off over the course of next year
  • sounds like he has a lawyer because his accountant fucked up big time

Literally peak flip mother behavior

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I'm relatively new to the whole VTuber thing, so I was wondering where you guys get your rrats from and if there's a compilation/list somewhere? I'm mostly interested in nijishit despite them carrying my oshi.

My oshi shooting her shot on a graduation day

The fujo sisters and some doxxYamanbas like to chat at the dox site, on Nina's page to be more precise.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Early into Airi's stream, she went into a tangent about how Papa Chisaka was diagnosed with some kind of spinal cancer and how the hospital messed up the surgery and had to repeat the procedure. Airi wanted her mom to sue the hospital for gross negligence but decided against it due to the cost of a lawsuit. Asking how Papa Chisaka is, she said "he doesn't exist anymore" and then clarified "he's not with us anymore". She then reiterated her hatred of hospitals.

I wonder if this was the cause of her earlier hiatus this year?
she mentioned this once in a stream waay before she went on that break. By the sounds of it papa chisaka has been gone for a while.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Bro wtf. This is the kind of shit you sue them for. They also have insurance against it. Im not saying to put a monetary price on the life of a loved one but jesus if they fuck up, might as well get compensated for it.

Absolutely, cash that shit out if they fuck up and a loved one dies from it, especially a parent when you're still fairly young. It isn't really "The price of a life" but "The cost of their failure".

where you guys get your rrats from

Rratteries.
Undiagnosed/unmedicated schizophrenia.
Pulled from our asses.

The finest of sources.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lisa takes the time to console one of the members of AkioAir and inadvertently reminds everyone that Tsunderia was the original black vtuber company.

I still hope with all of these revelations about AkioAir, that one day we'll get some real tea about what happened behind the scenes at Tsunderia.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Are these things actually any good? They always looked suspicious as hell. Ironically enough the one I remember hearing particularly positive things about was Sneak, and I can't remember if they were the ones offering a deal to that one tranny Vtuber.

They're fine. They're overpriced, but if you compare the prices of a scoop of the powder to a can of Rockstar or Monster the powder's still cheaper. That said it still feels like they bulk them out so it looks like you're getting more powder than you would actually need to flavor and caffeinate that many drinks, if that makes sense. I got a canister of the stuff Kirsche shilled before she switched to GamerSupps (I can't remember the brand) and it was good but the mixed drink still felt "thicker" than it should have. I also got a canister of G-Fuel and it wasn't as bad in that regard - also the scoop and canister were noticeably smaller. If you go to a grocery store or Walmart you can get those "water enhancer" drops like Mio and some of those flavors are caffeinated. I prefer those if I want some caffeine and flavor but still want it to be as watery as possible. But if you compare the volume of a couple squeezes from a Mio bottle to a scoop of energy drink powder, the bulkiness of the latter really becomes apparent.

...can't you just boil water, put sugar in it, then coffee or tea and call it a day? Why buy all kinds of shitty drinks when they are doing exactly the same thing, except with massive amount of coloring and other questionably chemistry, and cost 10 times more per liter of product

I love coffee but sometimes I would rather have a cold drink, especially in the hot weather. (Yes, I know iced coffee exists, but it can be a pain to make decently.) Also these mixes usually don't have sugar.

View attachment 48388

Hey, I've got a good Vesper pragnant joke; we're still doing those right?

Google always translates 配信 as "delivery" when "broadcast" would be a better translation. I'm not sure why. Is 配信 used for newspaper or magazine delivery, maybe?

Despite how much you'll protest, all you architect-fags are gonna be disappointed if she basically follows the Nekolul trajectory. Basically, being a cute, thin latina, who after letting herself go, looks like she's 35 going on 40 after less than 5 years.

And the problem with that is?
:holohag: :hololove:

To be fair, he tries to make them play games with him and tries to intrude on "girl talk" too...

Poor guy just wanted to be a turret again, just for one day.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I gotta admire Tempus' fans dedication to make this

ogey_rrat

ogey

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Lisa takes the time to console one of the members of AkioAir and inadvertently reminds everyone that Tsunderia was the original black vtuber company.

I still hope with all of these revelations about AkioAir, that one day we'll get some real tea about what happened behind the scenes at Tsunderia.

Going by what Matsuro Meru's drunk tirade unveiled, Tsunderia had nobody to manage and project their girls individual traits, so for instance if you had dedicated singers, or artists, or whatever it didn't factor in; they were hoping somehow each member would hit that elusive virality vein and somehow generate traction views, but it never worked. Also there was literally no revenue flow and thus no money for anything. I'm guessing there's a lot more to uncover.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Going by what Matsuro Meru's drunk tirade unveiled, Tsunderia had nobody to manage and project their girls individual traits, so for instance if you had dedicated singers, or artists, or whatever it didn't factor in; they were hoping somehow each member would hit that elusive virality vein and somehow generate traction views, but it never worked. Also there was literally no revenue flow and thus no money for anything. I'm guessing there's a lot more to uncover.
Don't forget one of the mods was accused of being a groomer by multiple talents, eventually got booted from the company, and was then rehired under a different name a year later. And from what we've heard from former members, all of that's only touching the surface.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

According to Miko from this stream, apparently Yagoo will be retiring from being their merch model.

Hope they get another model. It's really nice to see the dimensions. Maybe the guy that writes the pr articles on note will do it... Speaking of note
It's all about overseas events
I have to hand it to Ayame's fans, for how little of a shit she gives about her streaming gig they sure are a loyal bunch.
She has a bit of imposter syndrome but she tries hard and keeps going. And laughs at jokes about her inconsistency

Watch a clip of her, Fubu and Mio in the minecraft challenge

Something I thought about watching Lamy's concert after binging Seishun Youth Academy videos (FuwaMoco's group) is that while the mocap outfit is ugly I am sure they are more comfortable then what idols wear.
Wouldn't you rather dance in this then with heels and cumbersome outfits?

The only drawback is that for high level dancers like her the model isn't quite expressive enough yet.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Don't forget one of the mods was accused of being a groomer by multiple talents, eventually got booted from the company, and was then rehired under a different name a year later. And from what we've heard from former members, all of that's only touching the surface.
Honestly, they should just throw them all under the bus. Expose black companies for the shit they are.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Mumei is fully animated and will be released in a week!
Mumei is Mumei’s new song.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
There's a world where Rinmama is a vtuber and it's a grave injustice we're not in this world
I mean, she's already a PNGtuber, and she's streaming more than Gura...

Top Bottom