"A crumb of sex please please sir a crumb of-of cock"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Heres Senas karaoke for those who missed or interested

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Posted with absolutely no context.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
On the flipside of all the Unicorn talk, you get lunatics like this, that are not obvious bait or trolls and are 100% serious.

Do not view their profile, it is very NSFW.

Edit:

Yeaaaaah

Is this the mythical "Homobeggar" that /vt/ constantly blames for all of the world's ills? I have never seen one before they must be endangered.
"I don't know why I was blocked on Twitter."
"How dare you act so entitled!?"

View attachment 47566
I so do wish this was a fucking elaborate troll, but I know it isn't and it makes me want to headbang a brick wall until my brain becomes jello, how can someone be this fucking hateful and vitriolic towards EVERYONE? What a blight even upon the hellhole that is twitter, I hope she wakes up one day and discovers that keeping up this shit up for years has driven everyone away and she screams herself hoarse into obscurity.

Limkin

From what I've heard, there were a bunch of "it's over" comment in Japanese back when every ReGloss members interacted with the Stars.
Funny how unicorns all got upset, meanwhile the female fanbase is cooming their brains out. Almost like unicorns were never in the picture for the target audience and they got mad about it

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

This is Moona right?
What does this exactly mean?
The translator doesnt help

She was crying on her member stream the other day because she was in Japan when her family member (dad) died and she wasn't with him. Then she was struggling after having to act happy on her streams when she was really depressed about it. Also she was complaining about stupid antis making things up.
Since am the resident SEAfag who can read it, lemme translate it for y'all.

ID text 1 said:
Kadang ada yang gak bisa bedain mana yang fakta dan mana yang rumor.Rumor yang kamu percayai belum tentu benar.
"Sometimes there's (people) who couldn't differentiate which one's fact and which one's rumours. Rumours that you believed might not be the right one."

ID text 2 said:
Tinggal di kota besar belum tentu punya lifestyle kayak orang2 di kota besar.Seumur2 gw gapernah clubbing.

Apalagi tinggal bareng sama orang yang bukan muhrim. Ditambah hamil diluar nikah.Tapi terimakasih ya atas rumor diatas, insyaallah di padang mahsyar pahala gw nambah
"Living in the big city doesn't always meant that I have that lifestyle like the city folks. For all my life, I never went clubbing."

"Let alone living with someone who wasn't muhrim. (read= muhrim is islamic word used in context for "men who has purified themselves in order to continue his pilgrimage", but in this context, it's used to mean "men who are not connected by familial bond/marriage ties", tl;dr "living with someone who isn't her family") Along with the 'pregnant outside marriage' rumours too. But well, thanks a lot for those rumours I mentioned, Inshaallah ("God wills it" in arabic), in the field of mahsyar/mahshar (Islamic word of a field where the dead is grouped and asked for their deeds before either sent to hell or heaven) my good deeds is increased."

So in context of that, this Not!Moona knew about the schizo rumours about her, specifically how she's been slandered for being a party-going city girls or living with someone who isn't tied to her family (male person, to be specific), even outlandish slander like pregnant outside marriage, all that's schizo nonsense. She then stated that it's fine, since that it's just slanders.

Her last words on the matter is related to a somewhat common Islamic proverbs or teaching that, if someone is slandering a person and they passed away, when they are judged and confirmed to have slandered, whatever good deeds they've done in their life will be transferred to whoever they had slandered before. In essence, she's basically saying "Well, when I passed, I got more good deeds from them anyway, so thanks."

EDIT: mistranslated a word.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

DanishCookies

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Haven't seen anyone promote it yet so here's Ci's new single released today on the relevant music platforms.

I'm really enjoying her output since Boogey Voxx disbanded, although I still feel a little bad since she took a massive hit to visibility after the drug trafficking scandal. Wasn't the biggest fan of Japanese Rap so it's great having Ci sing without dreading the handoff to Fra.
:sanasmile:

Last edited:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Not a whole bunch of bait on /vt/ ngl, ive seen more autism on twitter, if anything im curious on if the lesbians are going to mald more about this than any unicorn ever would
Honestly, a lot of "counciltwit" (*eugh*) tends to not really care about male/female collabs, at least relative to unicorns or self-hating male yuri fans. Maybe it's just because they feel so confident in their ship that any other ship is just ignored. I haven't seen them go schizo over Kronii/Vesper, at least.
Or maybe it's because they can very obviously tell nobody in the Seethe Squad had any kind of romantic feelings for each other and were just normal old friends, unlike emotionally stunted unicorns.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

USS IOWA

Not a whole bunch of bait on /vt/ ngl, ive seen more autism on twitter, if anything im curious on if the lesbians are going to mald more about this than any unicorn ever would
My guess is that this is a group of shitposters and unicorns from /vt/ trying to bait the Advent X fandomm because they got ignored on /vt/ and thinking they might score some seethe points on X.

Oh yeah Kiara met Kobo today.

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
Guess it depends on your scale of "grating voices". Jelly plays a lot of them, but I'll assume she'd be considered grating.

The aforementioned Miia plays a lot of them, especially Factorio. I don't think she's particularly grating, but she's a zoomer that can get hyper and loud sometimes.
Matoi Miia Twitch

Clio plays strategy games a lot, if that counts. I'm not sure if she's played games like Factorio or Dwarf Fortress, though. A lot of EU4
Clio Aite Twitch

I can't really think of anyone else, though my knowledge of EN vtubers isn't that vast, so I'm sure there's more out there.

If you count RimWorld as an autismo game I stream it from time to time. (I tried Factorio but it didn't catch me). Been thinking of picking up Oxygen Not Included too.

Thanks, will check them out.

Jelly is fine in small doses, the voice isn't full on filtering, but I can't sit through a whole stream.
Rimworld is basically space df-lite so definitely an autism game as far as I'm concerned, a very accessible take on the DF formula, but not watered down into blandness.

UberSoldat

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Koops

You make a song with a line that goes "start creating, stop tweeting", two years later deranged vermintide accuse you of raping and killing a shota behind a Japanese KFC in 2024 I guess
Such is the Internet.

Top Bottom