"Remember when I first debuted and I was like 'Ehe, lads! Heh, stop, don't tease me!' and you're like 'Gehe, Loddy, gwehe' and now you're like 'Oh, you're a FUCKING HAG'"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pretty nice of that guy to cut out the middle-man and go straight to you to provide the content.

Edit:

Anyway, Nerissa has another English cover coming out tomorrow, this time it is of Vampire by deco*27. Interestingly enough, check out who is in the credits:
j27kg41354rb1.png

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Edit:

Anyway, Nerissa has another English cover coming out tomorrow, this time it is of Vampire by deco*27. Interestingly enough, check out who is in the credits:
View attachment 47565

"Trans lyrics", as if I didn't hate her enough already!

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I'm not mentally ill enough to understand this. Based on the other tweet, I guess this is what they call a "true and honest fan".

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 47434

is not exactly a live2d but compared to the orb is a improvement
So what exactly is the problem with his previous Model? Is it part of the contract that he cant use his old model when he joins Hololive?

View attachment 47537

Smartest thing she's ever done. I'd be surprised if she doesn't pop up again after a few weeks.
So she will be back in less than a week.

Jesus christ

Also notice that between her and Flayons tweet there are only 24 comments (when I looked), and basically every anti post is getting ratio’d.
Once again going back to my point that the unicorn fan base is minuscule and irrelevant.
From what I've heard, there were a bunch of "it's over" comment in Japanese back when every ReGloss members interacted with the Stars.

Joined August 2023
So many unicorns I came across on Twitter had their accounts recently created, feels like they are creating a bunch on alts to make their number seemed "inflated".

Speaking of Stars, sorry for dragging up an old topic, but did Kronii ever acknowledge Magni and Vesper graduation on stream? Would be weird if she didn't seeing that she, along with Calli were the closest to them.
Some people should really backflip. So basically people like Chase that create 10's of new accounts to spam their stupid obsession. Honestly, if they spent as much time tying the rope to their necks as they do making alt accounts, the world would be a better place.

More of my gay shit:

So what exactly is Shiina's health problem? Does she have cancer or something?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Yes, those are her most popular streams.

Not surprised. It might be a gacha game, but it's a really good one.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Might be a :cursedbae:but it almost feels like she's testing the waters collabing with each of the PC girls
"We Love Phase!" ~ Sayu The Rrat grows stronger :cursedbae:
Also Shiina lore drop: Shiina did not finish College. I was pretty sure this was so because she seems like she would 100% have talked about it if she had, but it's the first confirmation. Also Shiina and Sayu both worked at Google in the past.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"We Love Phase!" ~ Sayu The Rrat grows stronger :cursedbae:
Also Shiina lore drop: Shiina did not finish College. I was pretty sure this was so because she seems like she would 100% have talked about it if she had, but it's the first confirmation. Also Shiina and Sayu both worked at Google in the past.
wow the girl went through all 9 circles of corporate hell it seems. No wonder she ended up in phase

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"I don't know why I was blocked on Twitter."
"How dare you act so entitled!?"

View attachment 47566
She is kinda lucky she does music since any form of actual streaming or attempt of having an audience is too hard for her girlboss persona.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Shiori should be friends with the Stars, because it would make Unicorns seethe

While I may not like Flayon for personal reasons, I dislike Unicorns even more that I think she should interact with him further

Total Unicorn Death

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
From tonights Sawa stream

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Jap playing Dota? With live tl? tiny pos 4?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So what exactly is the problem with his previous Model? Is it part of the contract that he cant use his old model when he joins Hololive?

A possible explanation that's been floated around that I think makes the most sense is that his contract forbade him from doing vtuber activities for some period after he left the company. By using the nom-moving ,orb, he's not vtubing by most definitions. Maybe that contractual period is coming to an end so he's starting to tease the idea of returning to using a model.

niggaphil

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
they are having toxic relationship as usual. Nothing has change at all after all these months: :smugselen:

View attachment 47573
Wow, she really is his favorite if he's so abusive to her :SelenHAHAhere: Remember his ultimate rizz is to ignore a girl, so if he's picking on them they're his favorite. I thought the same thing when he talked about how annoying Airi is, she's probably one of his favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom