"I like... B I G... N U T S S S S S ! ! ! "Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Jesus christ

get-the-rope-tenma-fixed.gif

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Genuinely what is wrong with unicorns?
Just run of the mill maladjusted weirdos you find in any fan community; it’s not unique to Hololive or even vtubers in general. Unicorns are just a very small but very vocal minority.

USS IOWA

One could argue it's worse. Was it Kanata that had to face a wall while a male was speaking on screen in minecraft?
Oh yeah, That.:depressedtako:

Genuinely what is wrong with unicorns?

Edit: I just had a thought. Do you think that Chris knows about vtubers? Who do you think his oshi is?
Nothing like a trip to the rafters wont fix.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
One could argue it's worse. Was it Kanata that had to face a wall while a male was speaking on screen in minecraft?
"had to"
IIRC, that was 100% her own retarded spergy view of idols and she did that all on her own. Then she apologized for even being in the stream afterwards, while 99% of her fans never cared in the first place.

I don't speak Japanese so I don't know, but what I remember from that story was: She's retarded, her fans didn't care.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I swear only EN got this problem, I dont see ID or JP having this problem, maybe thats because I dont know Japanese or Indonesian
From what I've heard, there were a bunch of "it's over" comment in Japanese back when every ReGloss members interacted with the Stars.

Jesus christ

Joined August 2023
So many unicorns I came across on Twitter had their accounts recently created, feels like they are creating a bunch on alts to make their number seemed "inflated".

Speaking of Stars, sorry for dragging up an old topic, but did Kronii ever acknowledge Magni and Vesper graduation on stream? Would be weird if she didn't seeing that she, along with Calli were the closest to them.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Also notice that between her and Flayons tweet there are only 24 comments (when I looked), and basically every anti post is getting ratio’d.
Once again going back to my point that the unicorn fan base is minuscule and irrelevant.
That's hardly an indicator: you're assuming that everyone who interacted with that tweet is her viewer when there's a massive anti-unicorn sentiment in the EN fanbase who'd be more than happy to dunk on them/the evil toxic idol culture at any given opportunity. Plenty of unicorns don't use twitter or even interact with their oshi in any capacity either: a lot of them are content to watch and just quietly go away when threatened by a male vtuber specimen.
I agree that they're not influential but the point is that goddamn twitter is never a reliable indicator of anything. Long term viewcount trends kind of are but even then there are many factors that could affect that too.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Joined August 2023
So many unicorns I came across on Twitter had their accounts recently created, feels like they are creating a bunch on alts to make their number seemed "inflated".

Speaking of Stars, sorry for dragging up an old topic, but did Kronii ever acknowledge Magni and Vesper graduation on stream? Would be weird if she didn't seeing that she, along with Calli were the closest to them.
The only people outside of Stars to talk about the boys on-stream were Calli and Kiara. Ollie made a Twitter post, but that is it.

USS IOWA

The only people outside of Stars to talk about the boys on-stream were Calli and Kiara. Ollie made a Twitter post, but that is it.
And I also remember reading on/vt/ that Kronii made a members post alluding to them.

God's Strongest Dragoon

"had to"
IIRC, that was 100% her own retarded spergy view of idols and she did that all on her own. Then she apologized for even being in the stream afterwards, while 99% of her fans never cared in the first place.

I don't speak Japanese so I don't know, but what I remember from that story was: She's retarded, her fans didn't care.
Ahh, so Kanata's a retard. I just laughed at the whole thing as it happened and never saw any follow up.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
And I also remember reading on/vt/ that Kronii made a members post alluding to them.
Ultimately, Calli and Kronii were really the only girls that were particularly close with them from the girls' side. Ame and Bae only really collab with the boys when there is interesting content to make. Bae is closer to (and blends better with, imo) the JP boys than the EN ones.

Outside of Altare, the ID girls really don't collab all that much with them, either, and even then is is mostly Kobo or Ollie.

Anyway, speaking of Bae, Criminal Minds apparently taught her what Rule 34 was. Now she is playing with the idea of going over all the rules of the internet as a stream.
:fubukiyabai!::BijouBijou:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
she didn't, vt inbreeds took a post of kronii possibly grieving her friend that killed themselves and tried to pass it as a post about the graduations.

Zyklon Mag

No, but I recall Vesper saying that his relationship with Kronii was professional and he didn't know much about her personal stuff. Whatever relationship he has with Magni clearly dwarfs what he had with the clock anyhow.

stassy

While UI mv breaking causally the 12 millions views wall, I didn't see much attempts at milking it through drama popping recently, only this :

Maybe because our favorite not loli ui beamer is too wholesome?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
On the flipside of all the Unicorn talk, you get lunatics like this, that are not obvious bait or trolls and are 100% serious.

Do not view their profile, it is very NSFW.

Edit:
yeeeaahhhh, that was the one I alluded to earlier. Their art is...something.
Yeaaaaah

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

On the flipside of all the Unicorn talk, you get lunatics like this, that are not obvious bait or trolls and are 100% serious.

Do not view their profile, it is very NSFW.

yeeeaahhhh, that was the one I alluded to earlier. Their art is...something.
I saw one of the replies include art between Shiori and Flayon. I did a search for the artist and apparently they have an obsession with Shiori+Flayon, so that artist is probably cooming themselves to death right now.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not a whole bunch of bait on /vt/ ngl, ive seen more autism on twitter, if anything im curious on if the lesbians are going to mald more about this than any unicorn ever would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom