"Japanese shiriaru (Cereal) issu notto miruku, ah, hando! Hando, into zuh mouth! baribaribaribari (Crunch crunch) OK!"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Ame has dual-PC setup, she literally used it for her Starfield streams. As for why she doesn't try to use it for CS2, I don't know. But her main concern was using desktop capture, which has the risk of exposing her desktop screen every time she alt+tab. I'm not sure if dual-PC setup would eliminate that.
The typical method of dual PC setup uses an OBS feature called Fullscreen Projector to send the output of OBS to the capture card (and then to the encoding PC's instance of OBS). Using this feature, you use game capture as normal on the gaming PC and don't need any risky sources at all on the encoding PC. However there are many games where game capture or its lesser cousin window capture just plain don't work, and you have to use desktop capture. This carries the same risk as using desktop capture on a single PC setup.

edit: I missed some of the context in the post I'm replying to. Ame is right, if desktop capture is needed, it's always a problem. Doesn't matter if you have one PC or two PCs.

If the gaming PC is cluttered with things you don't want to leak like discord and your personal stuff and your TVA browsing history, but the encoding PC is nice and clean, I can see why using only the clean PC might be safer. But in such a case opsec obviously wasn't a consideration when choosing what to use each PC for.

There is another method in which you clone a display or run the full video output into the capture card without OBS involved, which is like running in 100% leak mode. In this case single PC is also safer, but why would you use this method in the modern day and age?

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Reposting my post from the /vt/ insanity thread.
This guy has been spamming it everywhere including even /ggg/ and the Tsunderia general.

Sounds like a tranny.

This is extremely old post from a /vt/ schitzo a year or two ago? Give or take. More than five months for sure. Rather it's the same schitzo as back then or just some dude meme posting in a very disturbing way I don't know. I do know this isn't a recent thing at least and yeah it's not at all credible of course. If I recall, the guy back then seriously needed help like the legit happy hug jacket and comfy meds kind from his posts.

Also am I the only person here who had to doublecheck to make sure it was Kuro and not Kero for the new vshojo guy? I won't explain why that matters, if you don't know don't worry about it.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
mana.jpg

Smartest thing she's ever done. I'd be surprised if she doesn't pop up again after a few weeks.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Apparently Shiina's having some major health issues right now. I know she mentioned something about them on her last stream but this tweet makes it sound more serious. Hopefully it's not too serious and can be taken care of.

a1/a2
Edit: Added the other tweet from the thread.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Let me know if this I'd mentally ill but I can't watch a streamer get pissy at their chat for being joked at even if it was going to far there something about the way people get upset about it that makes me frustrated. Just a bizarre issue I have

Ignore this I'm drinking and it's making be honest about werid things in the internet
(Dangerous)

DanishCookies

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi sang "Constipated" by Weird Al and got surprised by it veering off into incest in the middle of the song. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Maririn is live.

Mysterio's new design looks like shit, better than his Kaizoku Kaito one but that doesn't mean much.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nu-Mysta leaked.
Edit: For reference the leak comes by way of Vshoujo's website, the same way Geega leaked. Retard level Site admin over there I stg.

SPOILER_kuro-banner.png
This is an overdesigned mess that's trying to do too much at once. I'm obviously not the target demographic for anything they're going for here, but even then it can't decide if it wants to be an edgy angsty design or an over-the-top femboy design, I just really don't like it.

It's hilarious how these have leaked through the same means twice now. I guess the web guy has the talent freedom to not give a fuck too.

View attachment 47497
Pictured: prominent TVA user @Hff201 meets his oshi (2023).

Reticulebros, did we lose? Is it over? @Reticule, please advise.

>inb4 a response like "That's fine, he can meet Pippa Pipkin but I will make contact with Meat Pippers first."

no, i will not learn how to actually edit images
She liked my broom, I bet @Reticule doesn't even have a broom.

View attachment 47537

Smartest thing she's ever done. I'd be surprised if she doesn't pop up again after a few weeks.
See you tomorrow, Mana.

Tubedude

View attachment 47537

One would think that if someone supported regimes that caused mass death and pain the person would have thick enough skin to defend said stance and fight for it. Why do tankies have paper-thin skin so fucking often?

If she isn't back within a week I'll be fucking surprised.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Tankies are thin-skinned bitches. The reason they've been able to run everyone off the whole internet is because they strike in large numbers.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Tankies are thin-skinned bitches. The reason they've been able to run everyone off the whole internet is because they strike in large numbers.
"Not a step back" - order 227 given to tankie horde during the invasion of tumblr, 2008

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Shiina is currently on Sayu's stream. I didn't see a specific tweet about it from Shiina though.
E She did tweet Sayu's schedual but I didn't see it.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Utsugame posted the blue screen version of Ui's loli dance.

I went through the trouble of splitting the two dances and making it transparent.

View attachment 47485View attachment 47486

This makes me really think. How can someone see this and the first thing in their mind is " this is hot " ?

This shit is like a puppy its just so adorable. Maybe lolicons really are a bunch of pedos. Speaking of lolicons. @Kuri Rinji you had the audacity to share some NSFW art of biboo on my fucking twitter feed you monster die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom