"I love being toxic"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
As if I already didn't hate EN male vtubers for the landscape being full of faggots and twinks. Nu-Mysta is specifically designed to make me hate them even more just by looking at him. If you are gonna show your legs be atleast be a femboy like Izuru.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 47497
Pictured: prominent TVA user @Hff201 meets his oshi (2023).

Reticulebros, did we lose? Is it over? @Reticule, please advise.

>inb4 a response like "That's fine, he can meet Pippa Pipkin but I will make contact with Meat Pippers first."

no, i will not learn how to actually edit images
Meet the meat does have a certain ring to it.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Real answer it's prolly dirt from his grave

Airi sang 42 songs.
4.5 hours of "practice"
I clipped 26 so I've got content for the next monthish
Screenshot-20230928-163212.png

Some madlad spliced together CouncilRyS playthroughs of the Council rpg currently premiering ch 2

I only managed to see the first hour. Will need to check all of the songs to see if there is something in there I like. Shes a great singer.

How did they manage to make his design worse? The jacket looks goofy as hell with those ears on the hoodie, and it just looks ripped straight out of a fujoshi VN; makes it pretty obvious what they picked him up for. Maybe I'm retarded, but at least his indie look felt like it had some sort of charm to it? Even with the fuckboy off-shoulder thing.
View attachment 47511
I do hope he does well, although there's definitely room for error with how he may take getting oneguy'd with even less tardwrangling.
I like the twink femboy more than the shota femboy.

Going to shill some shit.

This is done. He was working on it 2 days ago. Possibly his best one yet. He had a ton of problems during the "FEET" part becaue Flounder laughs.

Nyana sang something. I really like her lower register in this.

ClipTax:
Released this yesterday.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Most of his new mods seem like mods he brought over from Mysta, so probably not lmao. Not to mention that he mainly got oneguy'd on Twitter and through donations, so unless they monitor that too, he'll be in the same loop. I think I said this before, but maybe he'll be less menhera under vshojo management because there's not as much work and rules he needs to do/follow, but knowing how mentally ill he is I'm not betting on it. Who knows though, maybe traveling did him some good.
Welp nothing can be worse than Nazuna having one of her antis as a Mod if the chinks dont sperg too hard then everything should be alright

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Most of his new mods seem like mods he brought over from Mysta, so probably not lmao. Not to mention that he mainly got oneguy'd on Twitter and through donations, so unless they monitor that too, he'll be in the same loop. I think I said this before, but maybe he'll be less menhera under vshojo management because there's not as much work and rules he needs to do/follow, but knowing how mentally ill he is I'm not betting on it. Who knows though, maybe traveling did him some good.
Ok then:botanshrug:
Nobody can said at least i didnt try to look at the good side of things

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sawas playing the DrtC chuuba mod soon

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
these girls are loaded to hell and they don't invest in a dualpc for streaming this far into the game? specially ame
Streamers are really fucking stupid, please understand.
Ame has dual-PC setup, she literally used it for her Starfield streams. As for why she doesn't try to use it for CS2, I don't know. But her main concern was using desktop capture, which has the risk of exposing her desktop screen every time she alt+tab. I'm not sure if dual-PC setup would eliminate that.

soap suds

Ok then:botanshrug:
Nobody can said at least i didnt try to look at the good side of things
Hey, I'm being plenty positive. For example, I don't think his new model looks like dogshit!
For real though, I would be pleasantly surprised if he became less menhera in the span of a month. He was getting oneguy'd up to graduation though, so I'm not expecting him to pull a 180 and suddenly be immune to antis/haters. That being said, if the traveling helped him and he has gotten better, I will applaud him for that.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sansin said she used to be a fleshstreamer and changed to Vtuber because of "creeps" now I'm curious if she comes close to her amazing model

God's Strongest Dragoon

God I really hate that this design can legitly come off as something out of BlazBlue and GBF both series which I really like

Why must I be cursed like this
You are a flip, it comes with the territory.
Then stop following the menmera breeder ghost lady.Even the anime communities i'm in are not this horny for gojo.
You think this is bad? Her chair was definitely not dry when she was playing RE4.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Has anyone seen my rat girl? I think she is lost.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
How did they manage to make his design worse? The jacket looks goofy as hell with those ears on the hoodie,...
Funny, the hood with ears is the only part I liked. Everything else is gay homo. Also those crosses are a major tripping hazard.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sansin said she used to be a fleshstreamer and changed to Vtuber because of "creeps" now I'm curious if she comes close to her amazing model
I'm pretty certain she's white
:gunpeko:

Speaking of:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I only managed to see the first hour. Will need to check all of the songs to see if there is something in there I like. Shes a great singer.
Here's Xanthopathy's archive

Maria remains uncorrupted

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Mori's Archived karaoke has already started

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The butterfly effect is an amazing thing.
You make a song with a line that goes "start creating, stop tweeting", two years later deranged vermintide accuse you of raping and killing a shota behind a Japanese KFC in 2024 I guess, because the timeline doesn't add up.
it was behind a KFP actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom