"My feet are pretty callused from dance, but my toes look real suckable right now! I'd suck 'em"Ember Amane

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Ok, serious question, what is the appeal to handcam streams? A lot a vtubers do handcam for various goals. Why is that?
Yoshikage kira and his consequences to various media

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

niggaphil

View attachment 47397
Everyone shut up or i will destroy you with my Darkness Blast
Time to shut up, open your wallet to show your true love to Laplus Darkness :smugselen:

20230928_234640.jpg

Edit: I know HoloX group is still younger than the other holo generation, but they got much more better merchs than others. Too bad i am prefer to have chloe sakamata figure than laplus darkness :smugselen:

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
ngl i know Zaion got thrown under the bus but almost everyone speaks very highly of Nina and she even still had a voice cameo on the background, so this about Niji as a whole is kinda very wrong, idk about Mysta so i could be wrong about that
Nina definitely left on good terms and has many ties to ninjisanji still even if the rumors of her being a manager are untrue shes definitely still in contact with the girls I still find the "impostor syndrome" sus but that does not matter

Mysta claims to have been wanting to leave for a while so i suspect on similar terms but just not as close with other talents (just Mika it seems)
Nyanners did nothing wrong and I kinda like Veibae just for standing her ground. She's factually wrong, but in the age of kneeling to twitter for saying just about anything at all, I can appreciate someone who says "No and fuck you."

in b4 bait stickers
More or less agree but Nyanners definitely had a lot of anti's who seemed to have fucked off to wherever she is now same for Vei. Neutral on both of them overall.
View attachment 47397
Everyone shut up or i will destroy you with my Darkness Blast
look what you made me do reply to you this is what you wanted right.
Regarding Vshojo, they're problematic on the EN side of things. Let's not dismiss the auditions, Nux, and Hogwarts dramas.
What auditions? did you mean to refer to the supposed lack of auditions and people just getting in because nepotism?

whati s that problem sure it sucks for people that put in effort i guess?

the nux thing again minor stupid shit? proving that yes Veibei is a bitch.

Ill give you Hogwarts even though it was all froot and the twittard mob.

EDIT: also fuck all of you for making me defend the whores.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Short

God Damn the Sun

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
To chime in on the topic of VShojo, I'm willing to give ex-member Silvervale the benefit of the doubt since she is (or was?) a good friend of Ame. Though the last time we've seen them "interacting" was near the end of last year when she acted as a mod while not-Ame was streaming on Twitch.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
EDIT: also fuck all of you for making me defend the whores.

As someone who has incredible disdain for Vshojo, it's never been easier to not defend them

But anyway the key thing everyone is missing is that Zaion was fired due to Japanese incompetence and then they had people throw her under the bus preemptively. It's different than normal "graduation"

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Ok, serious question, what is the appeal to handcam streams? A lot a vtubers do handcam for various goals. Why is that?
Potential for yab reveal is my reason. It's rare, but it happens.

Uruka coffee.png

I'm still pissed off nobody recorded that stream.

____

Time to shut up open your wallet to show your true love to Laplus Darkness
:smugselen:

View attachment 47400
Edit: I know HoloX group is still younger than the other holo generation, but they got much more better merchs than others. Too bad i am prefer to have chloe sakamata figure than laplus darkness
:smugselen:

These look stunning, no wonder they sell better than pop up parade or nendos.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Time to shut up open your wallet to show your true love to Laplus Darkness :smugselen:

View attachment 47400
Edit: I know HoloX group is still younger than the other holo generation, but they got much more better merchs than others. Too bad i am prefer to have chloe sakamata figure than laplus darkness :smugselen:
20230925_143755.jpg
Mmmmm
Today i will buy Japanese merch while living in Argentina

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I have no words for this one

How even
Because literally
ax1WDj1_700bwp.webp

Not the point of the clip, but her vocal range is incredible, it's like there are four different women taking turns speaking
1695916973265.png
I wish @Slutpuppies was still around, so she could rate this on the fujo scale.

I'd give it a solid seven myself.
She actually just showed up again in the KF thread. Who knows if she'll pop back over here again.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Lamy 3rd anniversary concert is happening tomorrow at 8pm jst :nenedance:

Waiting room

Guests are being
MIko, Aki, Fubuki, Aqua, Ayame, Okayu, Marine, Kanata and Chloe.

I saw something interesting while looking at the discription.
Screenshot_20230928-121203_YouTube.jpg

I never saw this message before any idea why they felt the need to include this in the description of the video?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Lamy 3rd anniversary concert is happening tomorrow at 8pm jst :nenedance:

Waiting room

Guests are being
MIko, Aki, Fubuki, Aqua, Ayame, Okayu, Marine, Kanata and Chloe.

I saw something interesting while looking at the discription.
View attachment 47411

I never saw this message before any idea why they felt the need to include this in the description of the video?

Thats its in everyone descriptions but some are on japanese or Indonesian,others dont even put it in the first place
so i guess its a choice if you want that message?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This just in - Lumi plays class of 09, Pippa makes time to do another Yabcast with her and/or watch the show Friends with Lumi to torture themselves to normie media.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
???

He was their Dungeons and Dragons DM for a spin (plus the VSHOJO adjacent chuubas), then he got MeToo'd with extensive documentation, it was an entire situation that lasted a good while - I'll drop a few videos to prevent myself from going on for paragraphs. It was also around the time of the Nux situation as well, so it might have a bit of overlap.

As for the actual campaign itself, if you're interested, this is the one that was cut short because of said allegations, so it's unfinished:

Yes, I know all that. I just want to know how Arcadum having been a delusional autist with a God complex had anything to do with VShojo beyond them playing some D&D sessions with him, which basically everyone and their mother on Twitch did at the time. The dude was a massive f@ggot, regardless of whether you believe everything said about him or not.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
for those on VT that are still coping hard and dont believe is him, his profile on X clearly denote he is a M A L E

View attachment 47319

Imagine being a penis haver in a company called VGirl
half filli.jpg

I meant in EN. I can't understand moonspeak.
You can just listen cute noises and screams. That's how I watch Pipa sometimes I don't understand half of what she says.:luidance:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Potential for yab reveal is my reason. It's rare, but it happens.

View attachment 47406

I'm still pissed off nobody recorded that stream.

____

These look stunning, no wonder they sell better than pop up parade or nendos.
what am i looking at here? ive already seen the boob outline (shes got a good pair)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

wanna see a W O M A N dumping so much Fate lore that it will spin your head?

I'm not watching any streams for it (Gonna be playing it myself) but it's cool that they got perms for F/SR. As a Fate fag and a musou monkey, I'm glad it's getting good reception. Hopefully Pekora, Fubuki, Ina and Anya try it out too.

View attachment 47411

That's been in their descriptions for a while now, since the Taiwan yab iirc. Some girls removed it after some time but a good portion of them still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom