"Ah! German! Merci beaucoup, merci beaucoup!"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS did really well I see
I really want to see Bae play it. She actually seems to be able to read a lot of kanji, since she passed the highest level of the Japanese proficiency test. IRyS' written Japanese was all learned through manga and song lyrics, and even then, those usually have furigana with hiragana for her to be able to read it.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
UniVirtual's Ohga Ruki and Himemiya Reinya with flute and saxophone respctively playing Sound Horizon songs.

Readying to play my favourite song from the group, StarDust.

Speaking of interesting Vtuber laughs, after Touri Sensei's Blue Archive stream finishes I will need to timestamp her Ehehehe when reading Serika's bond story.

Might be worth following this series, she's making jabs at the "sensei"'s decision options but making some yab comments as Touri-sensei herself. Given a selection between sitting next to Shiroko or Nonomi she spent minutes talking about how they will smell.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
one copy of Hogwarts Legacy = one burn victim

how has the game not been mass recalled yet? it is clearly leaving a larger body count in its wake than funny mustache man
The problem is that it's the TRAs themselves setting Harry Potter products on fire. This voids any product safety complaints.

To quote Neuro-sama:

Filtered.

I didn't know zombies can zombiefy vampires.

Anyway. Have Marine challenging Lui in a hagleg off:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Onolumi's recap of Baldur's Gate II premieres now

Onolumi with more La-Mulana soon

Super Meche with more Shining Wisdom soon after

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So Lily Endou graduated today:

She's a member of the spanish vtuber corpo, Sedai One. Had about 20K subs on YT and retired after a year. Speaks Spanish, English and Japanese.

So, why should you care? Because apparently her graduation tweet earned a retweet from Himemiya Rie, which raises an interesting possibility slash rrat that she might be one of the upcoming Gen 3 PC members.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Some nice Ui-mama art

She hasn't drawn a Live2D outfit for herself in years since she's always busy with work. Set her free nip corpos :urtearingmeapart:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Korone cover
Thought it was a duet with subaru, at first, from the thumpnail

DanishCookies

Meno new outfit
>stream for 3 years still have a shitty mic quality
Anyway Meno is always adorable

Negzana

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
So, why should you care? Because apparently her graduation tweet earned a retweet from Himemiya Rie, which raises an interesting possibility slash rrat that she might be one of the upcoming Gen 3 PC members.
the prevalent rrat is that she got in Idol ES because her graduation announcement happened in the same day as the Idol ES one

As part of her donothon, Shiina promised to commission an NSFW animation of herself.

Update:

Stop being shy Shiina we heard you talking about how Elves dont have any rights except the right to be breeded by Orcs

I didn't know zombies can zombiefy vampires.
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:depends on your settings but the common one is that no, they cant because they are already undead, but they can carry the pathogen and spread it, i dont know what Mel is exactly

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Mel is a genius vampire so certain things will react differently to her.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Pochi-mama is goated
She can draw anything she wants and it will always look like eye candy, glad that she is not only a Hololive mama but a really supportive one at that
Thank you Iofi for recruiting her

What and who is this
Please post more than just a video embed, especially helpful if the video or stream might get taken down
Holomems' kanji proficiency based on their performance in the FOTM kanji game, Kanji de GO! (漢字でGO!)
View attachment 43516

The game divides kanji into 6 level pools. In each mode there are 16 questions, which are divided into 4 pools. So on Normal you will get 5 questions from the level 1 pool, 5 questions from the level 2 pool, 5 questions from the level 3 pool, and 1 question from the level 4 pool for the boss, in that order. Hard uses pools 2-5, Extreme uses pools 3-6, and Hell uses pools 4-6.

"Highest before first game over" is the highest score (16 max) reached on a difficulty before the first game over in the stream, regardless of where the game over occurred. To illustrate, Suisei has N16 H16 because she tried Hard again and died after question 12, while Aki went on to Extreme and died after question 6.

"Chat support" is when I know from timestamps or my limited Japanese that they explicitly asked for help. Holos who do not have the "chat support" remark may still have looked at chat or asked for help. "Superchat reading" and "non-main game modes" are caveats for trying to estimate the number of attempts from the stream time. I have not counted the number of attempts myself.

This is partly inspired by the Kanji de GO rankings for Nijisanji livers, available here in moonrunes (archive). This page only uses what I assume is the highest score in the stream, but also has remarks for chat support, number of attempts, etc. Currently the only NijiEN on the list is Meloco Kyoran.

Sakamata streamed it today but is still live reading superchats. Iofi just went live.

I desperately need Haachama to come back and play this, only to utterly fail
Because she spent many years of her education abroad (Philippines and Aussie-land) she is pretty damn bad at reading Kanji and can't go through a superchat reading without needing help from her chat
I think that's really cute
Id bet that all ENs that are at least Mori level of Japanese or above would easily outrank her

On a related note, when will Anya play this?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Also gonna share those too since its been a while.

I hate trying to keep up with my 3 favs vsingers because they always stream at the same fucking time.

Negzana

Watame has had a great karaoke today so far. She's really been in her element

Also Kaela streaming:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
How is she single handedly increasing vshojos purity by 30%?

Archive

Last edited:

Negzana

How is she single handely incrasing vshojos purity by 30%?

If only Nazuna wasn't a batshit menhera. Maybe she and Henya could be the two to redeem Vshojo.

Though if Nazuna wasn't a batshit menhera she'd still be in Hololive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom