"Like babies, Vtubers explore the world with their mouths"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
He's also a bit reductive, with his argument boiling down to "Privacy and not having to keep up their looks" without then mentioning that such a thing makes personality and skills much more important since looks are out of the picture, not even getting into content creation possibilities, Kayfabe and other stuff that makes chuubas uniquely enjoyable.
As someone who isn't really in the vTuber sphere, I wouldn't expect him to get all of the nuances, but I do feel it's a pretty good explanation from a normie level that will reach a good sized audience.
To at least give him credit, saying that a vtuber avatar lets personality and skills shine through could be seen as a jab towards female streamers and the same as saying they are all riding off their looks and not their actual talent, which while very true, would be a massive No-No in the streaming community.
Though i wouldn't be shocked if he believes women who stream in hot tubs are the pinnacle of wit and creative content.
No, he's pretty open about how he thinks hot tub streams are lowest common denominator streaming, but he blames Twitch and their shitty rules moreso than the streamers themselves. He's basically said "Twitch set the rules, they (the tittie streamers) are just doing the best move for them within the framework that's been set. I've watched some of those streamers, they're boring as fuck. This is the only way they can get viewers is by flashing skin".
He literally says that in the video, that fleshstreamer whores are all about looks, I don't think he cares about insulting hot tub bitches. Honestly twitch streamers feud like every fucking week so they loveeee throwing shade at each other.
And I think that's why Asmongold's point of view on vTubers has come around to what it is recently. He's realized that by removing the physical body, it forces the women to actually have to be talented entertainers in order to get an audience. Unless they're just seeking the exact same coomer audience that'd watch titty streamers.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
If only Nazuna wasn't a batshit menhera. Maybe she and Henya could be the two to redeem Vshojo.

Though if Nazuna wasn't a batshit menhera she'd still be in Hololive
She'd still have fucked that up eventually, menhera's self-destruct eventually, if not for her chasing twink dick it would have been something else.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Unarchived caramel commentary happening

Horo7618

No one in particular

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Not sure if linking member streams is a good idea since only buckos will be able to access it but here's Amiya's upcoming stream: making a children's picture book

For those of you who can't, please enjoy these:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Something i noticed after getting a faggy clickbait clip on autoplay

Screenshot_20230903_113006.jpg

This nigga has a point, even indies and smaller (compared to the big guys) corpos have better and more expressive models compared to what Numi had with her coomer bunny girl l2d

Its a newer model but her fellow coomerfag hoe Sinder has better expressions

Ive poisoned my youtube reccys by looking at a fuckton of coomhoe clips to see if it was a trend to have a shit model and i may have been too autistic about it but it is what it is

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Something i noticed after getting a faggy clickbait clip on autoplay

I just got this same fucking clip in my rec and I never have watched a clip or anything related to this vtuber. Twitch thots begone

Meanwhile the forums h- princess is returning. "He may stream".... Looks like superdupers transition indeed went as planned

Meanwhile in Menace land

I remember Azehara saying that some of them were a bit "sus" as it were. Are we talking just goofy shit like you might see from a Phase talent or full on "onichan your dick please" stuff like from a fellow corpo mate that she'd want to rid of to clean her image?

yabba dabaa miarchiva is workin again

Ok this is amusing

reference to this post

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Unarchived caramel commentary happening

>/choc/ vs /rrat/

unbiased, this commentator is not.

Might've to do with her scoring just now, though.

Edit: Scoring twice

Edit2: Hattrick. Nyaru happy

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

They had the cheesy first Resident Evil movie reference with the laser grate. That's great.

Also, they have a model for a walker. Clearly, they're giving it to Marine in future episodes.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Ollie has spent most of her memberstream today planning her wedding with Nerissa. She kept talking about it the whole time as if they were seriously going to marry each other live on stream. I still don't know whether I should be impressed or concerned by her level of halu.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Local orc is grooming a child on stream to be a assassination machine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I just got this same fucking clip in my rec and I never have watched a clip or anything related to this vtuber. Twitch thots begone
Yeah Cookiesi and twitch hoe clippers game the algo really well, i think it picks up on your passing interest in chuubas and thinks you like whores

Sad!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Negzana

Ollie has spent most of her memberstream today planning her wedding with Nerissa. She kept talking about it the whole time as if they were seriously going to marry each other live on stream. I still don't know whether I should be impressed or concerned by her level of halu.
I thought she was only horny for her senpais and grew out of it. Now her kouhais aren't safe either?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I thought she was only horny for her senpais and grew out of it. Now her kouhais aren't safe either?
She finally got a Kouhai who could horny banter back, she is jumping on the chance for that midwestern tang

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Nerissa long plan of completing Vesper mission is going as scheduled

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I saw a Sakura Miko cosplayer today and took picture of her. As usual I asked her if I can take her photo while holding my rifle.
Then she's goes "Oh!" and pulls out a pistol out of her bag while taking my gun away.
IMG_20230903_180633.jpg

it's nice to see fellow cosplayer who are willing to go along with your shenanigans even before you asked for it.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
She never grew out of being horny, she's just learned how to be subtle less obvious about it.

She finally got a Kouhai who could horny banter back, she is jumping on the chance for that midwestern tang
She technically hasn't said anything about molesting Nerissa and kept being quite wholesome about this wedding stream.

I've always liked that piece of fan lore that Ollie has risen from her grave because she regretted losing her chance to become a bride and that's why she keeps proposing to other holomems.
olliebride.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom