"Just don't be homeless"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ollie has spent most of her memberstream today planning her wedding with Nerissa. She kept talking about it the whole time as if they were seriously going to marry each other live on stream. I still don't know whether I should be impressed or concerned by her level of halu.
She's gonna have to compete with Kiara on that and I don't think she can win.

grew out of it.
You clearly don't read her Twitter.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Are we talking just goofy shit like you might see from a Phase talent or full on "onichan your dick please" stuff like from a fellow corpo mate that she'd want to rid of to clean her image?
The ones I listened to were just average ASMR ear massage sounds and breathing and stuff like that. Nothing particularly sexual, but I can't say I listened to every single one. This could just be an excuse to take them down so they don't compete with her ASMR on Coni. It would make sense because "oh you like THIS ASMR, well here's 20 more like it but with out the weird background sounds". TBC I don't mind her background (covering up household/Mom noises) in her ASMR but I know it bothers her.

niggaphil

My wife Horsema is streaming now, lets fucking go!

Screenshot_20230904-020426_YouTube.jpg

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
As part of her donothon, Shiina promised to commission an NSFW animation of herself.

Update:

I must study this exhibit of degeneracy so that I can better guard future generations against such sin

Ensok

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I saw a Sakura Miko cosplayer today and took picture of her. As usual I asked her if I can take her photo while holding my rifle.
Then she's goes "Oh!" and pulls out a pistol out of her bag while taking my gun away.
View attachment 43525

it's nice to see fellow cosplayer who are willing to go along with your shenanigans even before you asked for it.
I hope she told you to stay home. :mikothumbsl:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I hope she told you to stay home. :mikothumbsl:
She didn't, but I swear that she tried her best to mimic her voice to sound like Miko. Either I'm just not used to very cutesy voice or she's really want to be in-character like Miko.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is currently drawing poke mans from memory

That Sylveon is something to say the least

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
In his stream earlier today, Randon was talking about games he might play, and someone suggested the Harry Potter game which got him onto a tangent about how he's never been into Harry Potter. (He didn't like how blatant of a wish-fulfillment story it was.)

And of course the mere mention of harry potter brought out people like this. :gunpeko:
View attachment 43416

Is that what purchasing Hogwarts Legacy does? I really should buy a copy, then...
:smugselen:

Tale as old as time

Accurate as fuck, and 100% my least favorite thing about some of her streams. She'll argue some pointless crap with her chat for upwards of a half hour or longer at times...

I would like to ask, besides hololive and nijisanji, what English VTBS do people usually watch?:D
To keep it short, Tenma Maemi (who is coincidentally being talked about a few posts above this) was my first foray into the English-speaking side of vtubing, so I'd like to highlight her if you're asking for a recommendation. Plays a good variety of games and actually finishes them, is a genuinely funny streamer with a good sense of humor, doesn't take shit from dumbasses, and while she can be a bit abrasive at times, is very caring, especially to her genmates and kouhais in Phase.

Otherwise, as to who I usually watch, again, to keep things short, my favorite is Kaneko Lumi.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
one copy of Hogwarts Legacy = one burn victim

how has the game not been mass recalled yet? it is clearly leaving a larger body count in its wake than funny mustache man
still less of a body count then overwatch 2.
I don't care that IRyS likes vocaloids: they suck and encourage bad songwriting because talentless hacks just mash their face on a keyboard to write the songs
and go "wow it's so impressive and complex".
Sure some good songs exist, but much like k-pop, 95% of it is trash.
don't blame the tools blame the craftsmen. I agree with you I never understood the appeal one of my friends foaming at the mouth over "realistic breathing" and im wondering why it's louder then the song but yeah it's not vocaloids fault most of it's users are talentless hacks.

People care too much about mods in the first place. For everything. It's usually pure autism.
Because mods usually surpass the main game in a lot of ways mostly because shoving in content that YOU WANT never has a downside except a bit of instability thus creating a "this is an obvious improvment put it in the game" situation. This is obviously ignoring things like dev time building and maintaining modding support something that can eat smaller dev teams the effort and time it takes to maintain it in an actively updating game is almost never worth it

Bethesda games have it because they are broken pieces of shit you can easily exploit Terraria has it because it started as a fan project that became official with it's own talented team maintaining it most games that allow for it either are built from the ground up to have it or have easily manipulable files.

TLDR even without other factors a small team like KayYu has would take about double the time between updates. Ill be slightly annoyed if he doesn't at least try to add it with holocures "final" update but thats his decision to make also if this tard really wanted to hes already jailbroken the game he could add the support himself if he wanted to.
Something i noticed after getting a faggy clickbait clip on autoplay

View attachment 43523

This nigga has a point, even indies and smaller (compared to the big guys) corpos have better and more expressive models compared to what Numi had with her coomer bunny girl l2d

Its a newer model but her fellow coomerfag hoe Sinder has better expressions

Ive poisoned my youtube reccys by looking at a fuckton of coomhoe clips to see if it was a trend to have a shit model and i may have been too autistic about it but it is what it is

I suspect it's intentional numi's models always focus on clothes and accessories she treats it like a barbie doll which meh good for her if it makes her happy.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The obvious highlight here is that Lia finally gets her collab with Pomu this week

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

The obvious highlight here is that Lia finally gets her collab with Pomu this week

And a return attempt of Mortuary Assistant. Hopefully no alcohol is involved this time...

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Araminta Aminthe of Flavr is doing a return zatsudan soonish. Of note is that she had a bit of a menhera moment before her trip saying she was worried about how she was perceived, unlisted her livestreams, and said she was going to do an "internet detox". So I'm not fully sure where the stream is going to go, but it might be more serious than her previous ones.

FL Cascadia

Anyone watched Petra and Fuma's GOONECT collab? Petra's POV is private for some reason.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

So much for Phase being blacklisted, huh?

Kiara x Panko next.

And finally, Fauna x Pippa.

Could've appreciated Nina x Tenma, too, but alas...

Top Bottom