"When gambling works, life is beautiful"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanishCookies

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I posted this before but its worth reposting.
View attachment 43468
I want to not hate Rezzul, but this shit makes it hard. Jong is my special time to embarrass myself with my Oshi(s), I don't want some interloper intruding in our special autism time.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I want to not hate Rezzul, but this shit makes it hard. Jong is my special time to embarrass myself with my Oshi(s), I don't want some interloper intruding in our special autism time.
I dont know, I think its funny how he is a Mahjong terrorist, he also has enough self-awareness to not go overboard with it.
People find really funny that there is a non-zero chance to summon Rezuul if you type his name in chat, like beetlejuice.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I dont know, I think its funny how he is a Mahjong terrorist, he also has enough self-awareness to not go overboard with it.
People find really funny that there is a non-zero chance to summon Rezuul if you type his name in chat, like beetlejuice.
I should consider joining a twitch stream of one of those vtubers he has his program stalking and just say in their chat "don't let rezuul know you're thinking about playing mahjong" when they're playing something entirely different. Surely nothing bad will happen and he'll be able to control himself.
:kroniidrinking:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
"is he uh, part of a certain religion where they wear those hats?"

Calli came dangerously close to naming them
MindHead?

GOTBB

I learned about "Profile Posts" from online bullying.
eww.jpg

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I learned about "Profile Posts" from online bullying.

I don't understand what the problem is, there are now pictures of cute owls on your profile page, how is that bad?

Edit: i just added one myself.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

DanishCookies

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I might have spoke too soon:shiinastare:

WDSMBT?

She's probably not going to like what's cooking form the handcam stream :vespernice:

How many times has Shiina called you out at this point? First it was calling you neurodivergent, now it's talking about her gripes with your clips?
:whatastory:

God's Strongest Dragoon

How many times has Shiina called you out at this point? First it was calling you neurodivergent, now it's talking about her gripes with your clips?
That was his other persona, Ananda or however it's spelt. So now he's at 2/3 of his personas getting called out for being an autistic retard by his oshi. Will he get the hat trick?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
A lot. I don't know if she's having fun with it or if she is forgetful and then remembers periodically. She may actually not know that's my clips though (despite it saying so in the discord handle... that I post the clips with... in her discord....).

I love Shiina:hololove:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
What's the signal someone settled on to show they know this place? I horse, was it?
I think it was an upside down horse, someone had suggested it in the vesper/magni i think i saw it there and loved the idea.
Personally, I'd like to see it on the front page for a week and watch who signals to us they're here like some sort of alien message. @The Proctor

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom