"Conversion therapy IKZ!"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Why is Calli recreating Columbine?

God's Strongest Dragoon

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The goblin king releases a video that correctly points out to normies why a woman might be compelled to use an anime avatar. Good video.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The goblin king releases a video that correctly points out to normies why a woman might be compelled to use an anime avatar. Good video.

God damn his chat is fucking cancer. He's not wrong but people who know nothing about vtubing giving their uninformed takes on it makes me MATI.
He's also a bit reductive, with his argument boiling down to "Privacy and not having to keep up their looks" without then mentioning that such a thing makes personality and skills much more important since looks are out of the picture, not even getting into content creation possibilities, Kayfabe and other stuff that makes chuubas uniquely enjoyable.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
God damn his chat is fucking cancer. He's not wrong but people who know nothing about vtubing giving their uninformed takes on it makes me MATI.
Its the bald goblino's chat, no matter the topic they will always post the most retarded take and its somehow not bait

This is true for Twitch chat in general unless the streamer is very small/chat is a monoculture.

Thats true, but asmon's feels like one of the patient zeroes and a pretty great example of it

lakyus

Early Adopter
Its the bald goblino's chat, no matter the topic they will always post the most retarded take and its somehow not bait
This is true for Twitch chat in general unless the streamer is very small/chat is a monoculture.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

can I get a TL;DW

Serbian Peacemakers

with his argument boiling down to "Privacy and not having to keep up their looks" without then mentioning that such a thing makes personality and skills much more important since looks are out of the picture, not even getting into content creation possibilities, Kayfabe and other stuff that makes chuubas uniquely enjoyable.
To at least give him credit, saying that a vtuber avatar lets personality and skills shine through could be seen as a jab towards female streamers and the same as saying they are all riding off their looks and not their actual talent, which while very true, would be a massive No-No in the streaming community.
Though i wouldn't be shocked if he believes women who stream in hot tubs are the pinnacle of wit and creative content.

lakyus

Early Adopter
can I get a TL;DW
He's fairly long-winded about it but his points are more or less:
  • normies think vtubers are men using voice changers,
  • Twitch is full of coomer males who watch females to coom,
  • success big numbers for femstreamers is decided by their looks, the opposite is true for men which is why you have so many talentless whores on the platform,
  • it's demoralising for women to see their gaming effort is not clipped but instances of not playing the game or a slip up are,
  • poses a theory that there's a voyeuristic aspect of clipping non-suggestive streamers [in a suggestive way] because there's no consent involved,
  • vtubing evens the field and lets female streamers to achieve success without wasting time on looking good/slagging it up,
  • vtubing makes it harder for stalkers,
  • draws a hard line between women who specifically want to be judged for appearance and slutting it up, and vtubers,
  • also women like cute anime girls, unlike what presumably Twitch chat thinks.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
can I get a TL;DW

Balding popular hobo streamer argues why vtubers are popular. Gives reasonable takes and the pros and cons of being a streamer and being a vtuber.

Pippa and Kirsche are currently gushing waterfalls from their vageens having watched this video.

The posts above have explained it better than me.
:nolanbean:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
To at least give him credit, saying that a vtuber avatar lets personality and skills shine through could be seen as a jab towards female streamers and the same as saying they are all riding off their looks and not their actual talent, which while very true, would be a massive No-No in the streaming community.
Though i wouldn't be shocked if he believes women who stream in hot tubs are the pinnacle of wit and creative content.
He literally says that in the video, that fleshstreamer whores are all about looks, I don't think he cares about insulting hot tub bitches. Honestly twitch streamers feud like every fucking week so they loveeee throwing shade at each other.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You would be surprised at how often Vtubers check their statistics.
Also, I think we are past the "secret club" stage of the forum. As Proctor mentioned before, several talents actively check this place and its not like we got something to hide or are so uncontrollably retarded to scare them away.
View attachment 43469
Ah yes, I love this forum that we're all on now, known as Walter Watch TV. :smugpipi:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
rings dinner bell
@Reticule, @Awoogers, @Titanosaurus
Sound off, boys
What I do now? I was busy Playing Mahjong with Shiina, again.
:shiinawangy:
E
You would be surprised at how often Vtubers check their statistics.
Also, I think we are past the "secret club" stage of the forum. As Proctor mentioned before, several talents actively check this place and its not like we got something to hide or are so uncontrollably retarded to scare them away.
Oh okay, yeah I agree, that ship has long sailed. They're not scarred of me, can't speak for resticles though....
:smugpipi:

Last edited:

Serbian Peacemakers

He literally says that in the video, that fleshstreamer whores are all about looks, I don't think he cares about insulting hot tub bitches. Honestly twitch streamers feud like every fucking week so they loveeee throwing shade at each other.
Holy shit I actually sort of respect a twitch stream now, that takes some balls to just say that shit out loud.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom