"burp sorry, oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't comment on how her or phase moderates their community, because I have no clue on that. However, nothing I have seen from Pippa has indicated to me that she would be happy with people being retarded on Twitter on her behalf (The woman forgave Merryweather ffs). So I, at least, believe she tries to discourage it through her actions as a person.
I find it funny that she has cultivated such an aggressive and highly volatile community that will act on her behalf for presumed drama, kinda like Gura, the image of pippa (who's a holobrony too btw) panicking at the thought of having started some kind of tribal war is hilarious to me.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I find it funny that she has cultivated such an aggressive and highly volatile community that will act on her behalf for presumed drama, kinda like Gura, the image of pippa (who's a holobrony too btw) panicking at the thought of having started some kind of tribal war is hilarious to me.
It's the Hogwarts shit + known bad actor gay ops. This and everyone involved in it (me included) turned out to be incredibly retarded, though, given past actions + the general makeup of her audience it's understandable why it turns out like this.

Anime Fan

Shiina Armored Core 6 guerilla just started

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
:polkasticks:
1693718569227.png

1693718578323.png

DanishCookies

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Stunned But Dumb

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I've never watched a Marimari stream before, so I decided to see what she had going on. Rezuul apparently DM'd her and asked her to play mahjong, so she's now shitting on mahjong and telling him to get out of her chat.

Sleepy dragon soon.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I've never watched a Marimari stream before, so I decided to see what she had going on. Rezuul apparently DM'd her and asked her to play mahjong, so she's now shitting on mahjong and telling him to get out of her chat.

Thats your average marimari stream.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rezuul gets the slightest bit of twitter interaction and a couple of mahjong games from Pippa and now the guy is fully in the vtuber rabbithole.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
F5BRA4oaMAAKpRN
F5BTd2PaMAA99of

F5BTd2JaQAADMvE

F5BUZWra0AAhDju

F5BRFyOaIAApZLi

Too cute de-gozaru.
Oh god. Im simping hard. So cute and midriff god, why are the casual outfits always so great?

Neat, thanks for sharing this one. Always looking for more who play instruments, and it looks like this is her main content, so there's a lot to listen to. She sounds good too.

Late sharing, but Lumi's been playing Baldur's Gate 3 for 4.5 hours:

Here's how it's been going today:

:selenpointandlaugh:

Jesus she sucks.

100% that this shit is bait.

Idol and V&U. Interesting.

Pretty cool but somewhat nerdy. Like those steampunk people that go to conventions.

In his stream earlier today, Randon was talking about games he might play, and someone suggested the Harry Potter game which got him onto a tangent about how he's never been into Harry Potter. (He didn't like how blatant of a wish-fulfillment story it was.)

And of course the mere mention of harry potter brought out people like this. :gunpeko:
View attachment 43416

Jesus what an insufferable cunt.

I agree with Randon, I never got into Harry Potter thought it was pretty gay (I was around 12 when it came out).

if she was, would you have nolan crushed her server?
INb4 Henri-mode.

USS IOWA

Short

God Damn the Sun

Sleepy dragon soon.

pippaWut m.png
TOTAL REZUUL DEATH!
pippaWut.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I posted this before but its worth reposting.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Dragoon

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
So did you rat us out? Are we going to have a drive-by from some Peruvian Chink that's upset that we've outed her and revealed her bug-like mandibles. Bibi if you're reading this, show us your thorax before you start schizoposting
You would be surprised at how often Vtubers check their statistics.
Also, I think we are past the "secret club" stage of the forum. As Proctor mentioned before, several talents actively check this place and its not like we got something to hide or are so uncontrollably retarded to scare them away.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom