"We're best friends! Only friends!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Forget what i said about names.The JP fans are saying its Vocaloid collab???

I don't care that IRyS likes vocaloids: they suck and encourage bad songwriting because talentless hacks just mash their face on a keyboard to write the songs
and go "wow it's so impressive and complex".
Sure some good songs exist, but much like k-pop, 95% of it is trash.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bijou in Calli's chat during her Starfield stream. So good chance we might get a Starfield stream from Bijou next week.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yagoo got so disappointed that his idols are never seiso and decided to take actions, used his black magic to make Miku join Hololive, a perfect Idol in every way, untainted, seiso, unchanging, the first of many

Sorry guys but the age of Miku is here, AI won
Husband yab

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The guy who modded Pippa into Holocure used a leaked build of the game to do so and is baiting Twitter drama by playing dumb and continuing to ask for cooperation when Kay Yu says he is not interested in supporting modding.

View attachment 43429

On one hand, understandable - COVER has the be-all-end-all for the talents, Kay doesn't want to get on their bad side, can't endorse something that could potentially harm their relationship. If he says no mod support, best to let it stay there to avoid straining the issue further.

On the other hand, I'm obviously pro-modding, so it's sad to see that there won't be official support - but the person that leaked the build, in my opinion, should do what they can to cover their tracks or at the very least make amends (not asking to assist with modding) before COVER themselves take matters into their own hands.

A potential solution, in my mind, is an open-source, non-descript, chuuba flavored survivors-style game framework with a focus on user-made mods/content. Let's call it, hypothetically, "2-View Apocalypse", or "Menhera Mayhem". Obvious focus on indies and small-corpo (within reason), but modding support - or even in-game user generated content - should help fill the needs of those who want their favorite mentally ill anime girl to fill entire screens with particles while making number go up.

DanishCookies

1693715111934.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The guy who modded Pippa into Holocure used a leaked build of the game to do so and is baiting Twitter drama by playing dumb and continuing to ask for cooperation when Kay Yu says he is not interested in supporting modding.

View attachment 43429

Edit: I see the Pippa thread is already playing victims over this lol

why do these fucking Yamanbas always write the same victim bullshit, just say: " FYI There's no official modding support and any use of mods might mess with your main save file, please be advised"
Anyway add another crime to lumi's long criminal record, she leaked the holocure build.

Short

God Damn the Sun

View attachment 43429

Why should I care if he used leaked code to make the mod?
No for real why?
2023-09-03 dasdasda.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

View attachment 43429

KayYu might've had an extreme autism moment trying to elaborate his point, but this capipigger trying desperately to snort some clout with the "Hey, wanna cooperate to make mod support happen :3?" can go kill himself.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
PipYamanbas out in force against known Holobrony Kay yu. I rate this drama 1/5.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
KayYu might've had an extreme autism moment trying to elaborate his point, but this capipigger trying desperately to snort some clout with the "Hey, wanna cooperate to make mod support happen :3?" can go kill himself.
Kay Yu said modding wasn't supported, retard modder asks him to support it, Kay Yu said "no, fuck off", modder responds "buh why not", Kay Yu stops reponding because dude is obviously a dipshit. The only autist here is the dumbass intentionally baiting drama.

Ensok

Early Adopter
People care too much about mods in the first place. For everything. It's usually pure autism.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kay Yu said modding wasn't supported, retard modder asks him to support it, Kay Yu said no, fuck off, modder responds "buh why not". The only autist here is the dumbass intentionally baiting drama.
I'm just saying KayYu could've worded it better and not gotten baited into replying to that retard more than once.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I completely understand Kay Yu being annoyed and pissed off when a modder used a leaked copy for his mod, and even has the audacity to ask for a "cooperation" after he made his initial point clear.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'm just saying KayYu could've worded it better and not gotten baited into replying to that retard more than once.
He replied to reiterate his point and there was nothing wrong with the wording. People just want to latch onto it to start drama.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why are people acting like Kay is targeting Pippa? :whatastory:He was probably just made aware of this shit (or already knew but saw how many views the stream was getting) and decided "I should probably tell people this shit can fuck up your save file so nobody comes crying that their 4523532235235 coins disappeared" and also decided to nip modbeggars in the bud before everyone and their mother tries to make mods and causes all kinds of issues.

You guys need to be honest and just say you're mad because this involves the rabussy, if this was a Niji mod or a vshojo mod then you would be like "Who gives a shit" (and rightly so)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
dev is a raging fag
modder is a turbo sped
both are in the wrong but the dev is the bigger fag here for even responding to the guy and being all butthurt someone used a leaked build.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Why should I care if he used leaked code to make the mod?
No for real why?
View attachment 43438
You really want me to reply to this? Ok. It doesn't matter whether you care if he used leaked code or not. The post wasn't intended to convince anyone to care because it doesn't matter what anyone here thinks about using the leaked code, we are all irrelevant in this equation.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
IMG_20230902_170523.jpg
While y'all fightin' bout mods, I gave the orca a gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom