"Do you want milk? Do you want milk from cow, from goat or from me?"Siska Leontyne

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WOMAN DOING??????
W H O R E
3.0.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I want to highlight this post

As superduper is likely Schizobot as he (they, lets get modern day here) were the first to show off the account.

But in the hail Mary that they are Rie, do you think that they also use this forum to test out Opsec suggestions and how to improve. It would line up with the Schizobot angle, egregiously highlighting an alt account being like "Look at this dumb bitch" when no one was looking before.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She just moved countrys. Gotta make that money back somehow.

Not im not gonna make a joke about you being Rie its getting lame

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't know what Rie was doing, but this is what was happening on the other end of the conversation:
1ou9vs.jpg

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Henya calls out her Corpo mates and Giri

I like how Mel was tye only one who didn't say anything lol

Look at my beautiful wife

:sanasmile:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Have you grown bored with the vtubers you watch?

I mean, I started with Calliope and I still enjoy her songs, but for some time her streams bore me to tears, since she got her shit together (got out of Japan). Then I transferred to Kaela because her sheer insanity earned my respect and Henya (I'm really sorry I didn't find her sooner).
I just skip a stream if I'm not in mood for it, or mute it and check back later. I think it helps to not actually get burnt out on the ones I like if I don't feel obligated to watch them if I'm not feeling it. Maybe it's fickle but it helps preserve the joy of watching them when I am in the mood. There's a lot of streams I've never got around to watching to, so there's no reason to finish something I'm not enjoying.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
She was fasting a long time ago, i remember Gura joking with her on chat that she could eat Ants (forgot the context) and she said that even if she was that desperate she could not because her diet dont allow it kek

Is a combination of she never being slim and using big clothes because MUH RAPPER REP (and a ongoing rrat she has a complex about her tits)
She loves wearing baggy clothes on stage. This is her in 2021 from her mom's instagram before the 2022 fat saga started.

She actually randomly tweeted an instagram post of hers from 2019

This is not current Karen, but 2019 Karen. Maybe the target of her dieting is her 2019 form shape atleast.

:icanfixher::calidrinking:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I like how Mel was tye only one who didn't say anything lol

Look at my beautiful wife

:sanasmile:

@Would belated but welcome to the asylum buddy hope you have a good time

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

no you can't, based on information she's given through her streams, specifically because she literally has no time for personal relationships in between work and work and work and work and visiting friends and work

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
DEV_IS? I liked Developers Inteligent Systems but they are not that for sure,i also liked International Speakers but what the hell does "DEV" Means? DEVICE doesnt give me a clue what are they some Gacha game? Holo always confuse me with their naming sense.

Dicks Every Vagoo: Idol Sexer

I sometimes feel bad for Orange Woman. She can't express some negativity w/o people making schizo manifestos about how she is bad or even make a joke w/o getting clickbait drama farmed by clippers :ironmousekek:

Turned out to be what I expected, they scripted it one way as a bait and switch for a joke to make Kiara/the girls in general look dumb. I will continue to say staff is too dumb to know the difference because I get a feeling they probably tried to get/use a helicopter but could get it to animate right and gave up in exchange for a model with no moving parts.

Is a combination of she never being slim and using big clothes because MUH RAPPER REP (and a ongoing rrat she has a complex about her tits)

Genuinely a shame. Fat whale or not depending on the lighting, angle of the camera, position of the moon, actual physical weight, dilation of the camera aperture, dilation of the photographer in question, whether venus is in retrograde or how many cans of Strong Zero have been quaffed in the last 24 hours, my Ahabic inclination towards pale giant sea mammals thinks she looks just fine and it's really a shame if she has a complex over her body.

Pure retard in action.

Titposting, what's it look like? Average woman behaviour. Don't get enough attention? Slap tits on public media. Boom, instant attention! Then retweet, reply or repost it from an alt account or two to continue to bring more eyes on it when the view counter starts slowing down. :smugrys:

I want to highlight this post

As superduper is likely Schizobot as he (they, lets get modern day here) were the first to show off the account.

But in the hail Mary that they are Rie, do you think that they also use this forum to test out Opsec suggestions and how to improve. It would line up with the Schizobot angle, egregiously highlighting an alt account being like "Look at this dumb bitch" when no one was looking before.

Yes. 🗿

no you can't, based on information she's given through her streams, specifically because she literally has no time for personal relationships in between work and work and work and work and visiting friends and work

Liposuction and a breast reduction surgery, ez clap bitch is fixed.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

I mean, I started with Calliope and I still enjoy her songs, but for some time her streams bore me to tears, since she got her shit together (got out of Japan). Then I transferred to Kaela because her sheer insanity earned my respect and Henya (I'm really sorry I didn't find her sooner).
I get bored of everything when I indulge in it too much. Moderation and balance is best for everything from work to martial arts house chores and even the content creators I watch. If you get bored of something or someone it's time to reset yourself so you can enjoy it again.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Liposuction and a breast reduction surgery, ez clap bitch is fixed
If you ever dare try to take those massive mammaries from this world inshallah I will scatter the pieces of your corpse to the 4 corners of the earth :amegunl:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
By allah why this woman is showing her flesh ON CAMERA, i feel disgusted, repulsed, offended, the Quran doesnt support this blasphemy

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-02 185221.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If you ever dare try to take those massive mammaries from this world inshallah I will scatter the pieces of your corpse to the 4 corners of the earth :amegunl:

Bro if I was a tit surgeon I'd have better things to do than autismpost on kiwifarms gay little brother forum, don't lay that on my head like I'm responsible for it.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

I wouldn't say bored, but my mood does change from time to time on who I would rather spend my time watching. Granted, I think Lumi will always be at the top of the list for me, but others kind of get swapped in and out depending on my mood or if they're doing something especially interesting.

For example, as much as I love Pippa, I haven't watched her streams that much lately because I haven't been much in the mood to watch her react to dumb/goofy shit (nothing against her doing this, she's still hilarious while doing so) or especially her fan submitted content streams. I've been more in the mood lately watching Ember playing Fallout 76, or watching a chill Erina stream, or watching Airi lose 100+ lives in Donkey Kong Country in a single stream.

At the same time, like @Titanosaurus said, there are a lot of streamers out there that I like, but don't watch much of because I don't have the time, so sometimes I try to make time to watch a different streamers and take breaks from others.

So yeah, it's less boredom and more not having time to watch everyone I'd like to and wanting to rotate some in and out.

On that note, at the risk of sounding cringe and gay, I'd like to say I appreciate you all keeping us updated on your oshis because while I may never end up watching some of them, I've found myself interested in the happenings of some vtubers that get posted often in this thread like Rin, Kaela, Chinchilla, etc. Makes things more fun around here outside of just posting about what I actively watch.
:kaelaapprob:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

yeah merry sure am worried about the guy who has been hosting his youtube show as if interacting with a live audiance for years and has even started actual streaming recently. Has a natural or at least well practiced charisma and years of practicing speech to make it fluent and natural.

no trust in your far more experienced employee?

Edit: just an example of nick's work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom