"It's nice being part of the superior percentage of humans"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Have you grown bored with the vtubers you watch?

I mean, I started with Calliope and I still enjoy her songs, but for some time her streams bore me to tears, since she got her shit together (got out of Japan). Then I transferred to Kaela because her sheer insanity earned my respect and Henya (I'm really sorry I didn't find her sooner).
its going to come off as mean-spirited but just don't pick boring vtubers? go after the ones with mental illness they never get boring.
"I can fix her" niggas when the woman makes attempts to fix herself
890650.jpg

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Well, getting Kirsche to say a nearly gamer word was not on my bingo card today. Timestamped

>NEGGERS
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
"I can fix her" niggas when the woman makes attempts to fix herself
Imagine trying to fix someone, when whatever its going on with her is far funnier and I bet I could make her worse.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Well, getting Kirsche to say a nearly gamer word was not on my bingo card today. Timestamped

>NEGGERS
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Just yesterday she was saying she wouldnt say Ryan Higa's channel name (Nigahiga) out of fear of slipping up and saying nigga lmao

EDIT: LMAO SHE acknowledges that like 3 seconds later

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I almost never see NorioPro being shilled in this place(i wonder why:smugmoona: )so for the people that just want to know:They are holding auditions.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Mumei getting old.

Randon talking about stealth camping. One time he camped out on the roof of a McDonalds. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Stunned But Dumb

I mean, I started with Calliope and I still enjoy her songs, but for some time her streams bore me to tears, since she got her shit together (got out of Japan). Then I transferred to Kaela because her sheer insanity earned my respect and Henya (I'm really sorry I didn't find her sooner).

Nah, it's just I have less time in life right now compared to when I started watching and a lot of the streamers I like aren't playing things I'm that interested in. This will sound weird, but I kind of have a list of chuubas I look at just to check in on, because I can't keep up with them all. Then again, I don't really like watching live streams usually. Live posting makes it kind of fun though, I admit

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Mumei getting old.

Randon talking about stealth camping. One time he camped out on the roof of a McDonalds. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

While most popping actually isn't a problem (nor an issue), Mumei probably needs strengthening rather than flexibility. If you're worried about joint stability, it's about strengthening everything around them and total. Or even getting into Plyometrics.

Why does Not-Vesper sleeping on top of a McDonalds not surprise me in the least?

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Honestly no, granted I did start only actively watching every IRyS stream only about 6-7 months ago but every stream she does brings her silly dumb energy to the table and it's always fun seeing what she's gonna do next.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Geega Debut.png

Thanks Webdevs, we never saw it coming.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

If you can believe it, no. Ame has been my oshi for the last few years and I've stuck with her the whole time.
I'll admit at times her streams can not interest me, but I have a lot of other chuubas I'll watch if that's the case. Keeping a level of variety in who I choose to watch tends to keep things fresh, including when Ame does great streams.
But more than anything I also just really enjoy watching Ame ramble about whatever and do her thing. She's such a good streamer and always has fun with the games she's playing, whether it's the intended way or not. I like just turning her on and watching old streams cuz the process of watching her do stuff is fun in and of itself.

Kalion

:)
My question is about the GirlsFC situation, will Geega leave the group to join VShojo?
Maybe not? You can be in multiple "teams" on Twitch. For example, Haruka is part of both the Vshojo and DangoFam teams.
Of course, that's up to Geega on if she wants to push being part of both groups.
Update on this, as the Batato is talking about it right now: Nothing changes as far as Girls FC goes.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuuka singing

Alex playing TF2 with another cute 2view

Awoogers

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Awoogers