"If you quit when you suck, you'll suck forever"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
You are always going to be a second grade citizen if you join Holostars, even if factually Cover supports you just as much if not more than the girls. Majority of the company employees don't even publicly acknowledge your existence, bordering on rejecting it. Preexisting fanbase largely sees you as a threat and actively wants you out. Any attempts to break this result is massive pushback and actively hurt people you consider as friends, they can keep telling you they don't care about this kind of fans, but the guilt is still here regardless. It's not exactly clear what you are supposed to do, because you are running into a chicken and egg issue, can't get concerts and events without getting popular, but it's hard to get popular without concerts and events. And if you ignore the "idol" part of the company then why are you applying to an idol company? In the end you are left with networking the living shit out of any opportunity or apex autism, raising the question why couldn't you do exactly the same thing but without receiving hate DMs, nasty comments, management breathing down your neck and having to give away a cut of your pay. Meanwhile there is another company next door that might have a less than stellar reputation lately but it hires more than a couple of people a year and you aren't frowned upon just for having a dick
You know Riku, if you put a bigger effort putting your managers to actually work instead of spending all day in your yacht with your dick in your hand thinking how many more gens you can shit out before the year ends, Yamanbasanji's reputation wouldn't be so deep in the shitter that even Pajeets think you've gone too far.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I pay no attention to the fandom, but IS there even any hate for Stars coming from the Japan side, or is it all just the usual Western retard echo chamber?
It is a small portion from both Western and JP fans. Like VERY small. Then it gets worse because people get baited by them and start feeding the trolls. It has gotten actively awful because of that. The clipper I talked about unsubbing from yesterday for that bait clip he made had made a clip of IRyS talking about the Overwatch collab from her Karaoke. The comments were filled with vitriol all over the place, directed at fans and IRyS. I'd link it, but he actually deleted it.

As long as this shit keeps happening, the divide will remain.

Edit: To clarify, I think the people who will actively anti and troll is small. I think people who would just silently quit watching without a fuss is not insignificant.

Edit2: some of the JP antis from that OW stream. Like I said, you gotta dig to find these, yet half the rest of the comments are "omg those other people are so annoying!" instead of ignoring the idiots, which is just as fucking annoying to sift through.
foto_no_exif (30).jpg
foto_no_exif (31).jpg

This actually seems like it was an Overwatch 2 hater and I just found it funny:
foto_no_exif (32).jpg

Edit3: yeah nevermind, that last one is an EN unicorn, too lol.
foto_no_exif (33).jpg
foto_no_exif (34).jpg

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 50-100

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo
ⓘ INF: Highly informative

post | IRL face photo of The Secret Subject (ex Lana Shikami)

post | Todd's Mistake on importance of opsec and fighting for your accounts

post | Why did Randon VOD of Stardew Valley got nuked - google ad

post | ▷ HLO | BradTasteInMusic, a music reviewer, who has no idea about Japanese vtuber industry, shits on Calli / DemonDice, talks about "appropriating black culture", gets hate
post | Example of a review

post | About certain channels not allowing gifted memberships
post | About /allow_gifts
post | Be wary of messing to much with different settings

post | ▷ HLO | Info on Dimitri Jap Maan Tiing, the EN manager

Discussion on HoloStars, goes back and forth for some time
post | ☆ HST | Discussion on HoloStars EN, what Holo can provide?
post | About Kaoru from HoloStars JP, now mutuu gaming
post | All of Vesper and Magni streams' subtitles by electronic elephant
post | Here is what Holo provides. More Stars discussion follows
post | Allegedly Vesper broke a lot of Axel's plans, and Axel broke down in members stream
post | Randon stream numbers. Also talks about Vesper breaking group dynamic of Tempus HQ
post | About Dr. Hakase, cosplayer and a friend of Lando

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia was among people chanting "Bring back Twitter!" at Elon Musk at Valorant Champs event

post | ☆ HST | Tempus Week event to celebrate 1 Year Anniversary project

post | About Streamy awards
post | ▷ HLO | Gura won! Despite not even acknowledging it in any way
post | Holo Pro re-tweeted it with a congrats to Gura
post | New wave of people discovering vtubers
post | Wikipedia page on vtubers is protected. It mentions marginalized groups, edited in 2022

Kiara's 1st Album, Point of View
post | ▷ HLO | Archive - some unarchived karaoke on Bilibili
post | Kiara and creators she collabs with put pineapples in their Twitter names
post | There will be some kinda of announcement
post | Point of View, her first Album
post | Album is out, songs on YouTube
post | Links, and a detailed review on each song

post | Recommendation - Parasi, vtuber who was passed out on pills
post | Info about Parasi

post | Moth Juniper had to explain Channel Awesome joke to IRL friends. Nostalgia Critic and Co discussion follows

post | ▷ HLO | DEV_IS announcement, countdown
post | Another teaser
post | And another one!

post | Update - Joshua Taipale explains his misunderstandings, deletes it later

post | ▷ HLO | Mumei is back home from Japan

post | ▷ HLO | Bijou's/Waabyuu's old FF14 character was just found
post | Bijou's FF XIV boyfriend aka Karok Tumet

post | Kagura Nana room tour

post | Merchant Drow doesn't trust cucks

post | ▷ HLO | Iroha is revealing a new outfit
post | VAULTROOM announced a collab with the StartEnd girls

post | Don is sharing the news of Kuri Rinji joining the evil

post | Ᵽ PHC | Rie moved countries, broke. She had applied to vgen
post | Info on vgen
post | Nanobites is also there

post | Recommendation - Mom Plays Games

post | ▷ HLO | Overwatch training arc
post | Tourney stream, Holizontal JAM Overwatch 2

post | Question - Are there chuubas that have actually been "fixed" by being a chuuba?

post | Naiyo schedule, subathon

post | Ᵽ PHC | Jelly fan game by peppy★ (@mira_peppy), for PhaseJam

Parrot4chan got his YouTube channel removed
post | Parrot4chan got his YouTube channel removed because of nudity
post | He talks about it
post | Azehara on nudity strikes. Also about Playboard's superchat info
post | More info about YouTube
post | More about editing and Raildex being reported
post | Parrot's tweet, ready to give up
post | Archive (Rumble) - Parrot's vid. He reuploaded censored video, got it removed again, compares the situation to IShowSpeed

post | Mozu and Elia Stellaria with a Buddies Announcement. Promises a new chapter
post | Spica and Airi too.
post | Mozu drunks her piss. It is not an announcement, it's a regular thing for her apparently

post | shindigs (@shindags) with a cool interactive overlay for Armored Core 6. There is a quick guide he wrote about it in the replies

post | Ᵽ PHC | ◷ NIJ | Lia and Scarle bond their over horrible fictional men tastes

post | digi_shell got a silent raid by Aura GX

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia is back from vacation

post | ▷ HLO | Calli about her music, past and future

post | Kamiko Kana becomes the 4th ex-Tsunderia to announce hiatus in the past week

post | Nova Aokami is celebrating 50k subs

post | Ᵽ PHC | Numbers - Rie

post | Question - How do you do E-sports in Genshin?

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia stream - responding to hate comments

post | Graduation - Re: Act's Himekuma Ribon is graduating while Kashiko Mari will stop her activites then move to another corporation
post | Mari moved from upd8 to ReAct before this

post | Question - Anyone here watch Tobs?

post | ▷ HLO | Kaela Birthday schedule
post | Minecraft Summer Festival time

post | ▷ HLO | Hololive Plus, a social app. Also an update to audition form
post | LAMBDADELTA! (@slambdadeltaguide) with an EN guide to the Holo+ app
post | Talks about moderation
post | Everything you post will be reviewed

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Henya talks about her original name

post | ▷ HLO | Reddit - "My husband loves watching vtubers and it bothers me"

post | Merryweather introduces AstraLineTV teaser, his own agency
post | Lineup reveal

post | ▷ HLO | Clip of Lui starts "best laugh" discussion

post | OniGiri's pet dog Pompom passed away, she stopped the subathon

post | ▷ HLO | GeekJack store with ES tweets about Holo merch

post | Ᵽ PHC | About Yuri loosing her IP after Phase paid rebrand
post | Question - Isn't it illegal in Canada to prevent employees from talking about their pay and contracts?
post | Yuri could have sold the IP. Also Mister Metokur will do a stream to cover medical expenses

post | ▷ HLO | Aki set comments to go horizontally in batches, wrapping around her, with transparent background

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Kson Sayu photo. Sayu is being teased for Vshojo rrats
post | New Vshojo teaser, announcement stream date
post | Hope for Akari
post | Reminder - Kson is a savior. A lot of Kson talks
post | Melody's mascot for reference

post | ₪ IDL | Nikki with 24 hours Birthday special

post | Recommendation - Fatum Ruptor (@fatumruptor on YouTube)

post | Ᵽ PHC | Rie and Jelly are having a rough time

post | ◷ NIJ | Akechi's VA, Robbie Daymond, follows Elira, she is happy
post | About who in NijiEN plays League of Legends

post | Vita Aeterna (@Vita_Aeterna_Co), vtuber org, promotes their talent with a manji symbol. Surely very cultured and highly educated users of Twitter know the difference between nazi swastika and 100s of other similar looking symbols, right?
post | ₪ IDL | Account is being followed by Katta
post | Other people of note, Kana's second account and Purin
post | It's Alice Alucard

post | Markiplier and Randon show similar spears, as pointed out by trip (@tripsout2)

post | Moth Juniper promises something deranged
post | Another new model, screenshot

post | Akuma Miko (@AkumaMikoVT) goes on an indefinite hiatus after her mother gets swatted AGAIN
post | The situation
post | ⓘ INF | More info with screenshots, twitlonger
post | Swatting victims are told by police to not discuss it publicly
post | Akuma Miko gets advice, cries victim blaming, sics people on adviser

post | Request - Cvnka. SandyCat's power is needed

post | ▷ HLO | ◷ NIJ | Pomu comments in Kiara Narissa collab stream, wrong account

post | ◷ NIJ | Baldur's Gate 3 - Rosemi solo, and also Pomu, Rosemi, Fulgur, Doppio in a collab
post | Nijisanji defense

post | Ᵽ PHC | Remi visits the Blue Archive subreddit

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Alleged link to an alleged Vshojo concert from 4chan

post | ◷ NIJ | Kyo spoiled the plot twist of Parasocial on Twitter

post | ▷ HLO | Yagoo posts from Korea
post | nyfco anon talks about FuwaMoco they/them pronouns. Has to be a joke, right?
post | Blue Journey 1st Live is announced, on SPWN
post | SPWN might still be dying

post | ▷ HLO | Question - Is Shiori's shtick kayfabe?

post | Purin have an announcement

post | ▷ HLO | DemonDice talks about One Piece live action premiere, 2 episodes. She thinks positively about it so far
post | Offtopic - Eichiro Oda is interacting with the production of the show
post | About Advent collab ban - lifting soon
post | About ID merch - already produced, often out of stock

post | ₪ IDL | Coni starts a donothon, privates it after 14 minutes

post | ☆ HST | Rrat - Bettel is going to leave as soon as the contact expiers
post | About Axel's timezone debuff. HoloStars EN discussion continues

post | ▷ HLO | Anya in gatcha hell

post | ☆ HST | Question - What Cover should be doing to boost Stars popularity that they haven't?

post | Nyaru stream - Handcam Zatsu ft. Making Sonichu Medallions

DM me about mistakes and missing info!
EDIT: Vesper and Magni subtitles include all of their streams, thank you @electronic elephant for the correction and for subtitles themselfs!

For everyone wondering about our speed, here is my previous recap. Go there and look at the day it was posted

The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 0-50

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Congratulations to Kurt and co. for their retroactive homosexuality!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Out of curiosity, what do you think Cover should be doing to try and boost their popularity that they haven't? I think they get a lot of support, already, that is pretty disproportionate to how successful they are. Even if Cover throws all the promotion possible their way, it is ultimately down to the talents, themselves, to be interesting or talented enough to garner an audience.
Drop the male idol thing and eventually redesign all their models to something along the lines and quality of Vesper 2.0. I was frankly shocked to see all the people who were instantly interested in watching Vesper (mostly women) just cus he looked like a chad instead of Walmart vampire guy. I've always thought Holostars EN's designs were second rate.

They need the freedom to easily collab with indies and other corpo vtubers, being stuck in their bubble isn't helping their numbers at all. The Stars guys might as well not really be a part of Hololive since they're not getting much benefit from that brand recognition. They can barely collab and aren't even mentioned by the girls. Stars EN is essentially it's own lil corpo.

Bettel is doing a lot of collabs with Bettel2 which iirc is his brother or close friend (?) They have amazing chemistry together. The guys are naturally way funnier and more unhindged in group collabs, I watched a recent stream of Flayon and Bettel playing RE6 and it felt like friends playing games in a dorm, it was pretty damn good. So less solo streams and much more group collabs.

They also need a new gen asap, four fun "bro" streamers who are extroverts and enjoy streaming with others but not the edgy twitch types who want to scream gamer words (as funny as it would be). Screen out all the mentally-ill, socially awkward and the faggots, Stars EN can't take any more drama.

Zapan1984

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is currenty having a zatsudaniel eating pasta and doesnt know that she has a bomb under the table

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i know ANN Article but just read it and i think that i haven't seen it mentioned before but interesting that they wrote the Article, 8 Days after it happened.
I dug a very tiny bit into this and besides some twitter posts with 1k and 800 likes, and a YT comment with 1k, nobody seems to care about the comment and the yt comments (allegedly moderated) just have praise for the birthday stream lmao

Here are the main ones the article highlighted

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Is that "good" tv series where Alucard fucking with men? A show so "good" it even has its own page on the lgbt wiki?

:nehgah: please. Vampires have been the gayest of the fictional/mythological creatures for decades, lol - even pre-dating all this woke/trans bullshit. They're attracted to you because of your blood, not your sex/gender and don't give a fuck whether you identify as an attack helicopter or a potato. They want to suck your blood, not your dick - and they won't give a flying fuck if they have to use your dick as a straw for it as long as it's blood coming out of it. They're fucking degenerates and you can serve them a cup of tea with used menstrual pads as "teabags" and they'll probably say "Thank you". They're the crack-whores of fiction.

That being said, the Netflix "Castlevania" series is pretty fucking good, and how they wrote, portrayed and animated the chad that is Trevor Belmont is worth the price of admission alone.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I dug a very tiny bit into this and besides some twitter posts with 1k and 800 likes, and a YT comment with 1k, nobody seems to care about the comment and the yt comments (allegedly moderated) just have praise for the birthday stream lmao

What this really means, and what this really does is for me at least bring a new diss to my awareness. Those HDMI fucks at ANN

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Drop the male idol thing and eventually redesign all their models to something along the lines and quality of Vesper 2.0. I was frankly shocked to see all the people who were instantly interested in watching Vesper (mostly women) just cus he looked like a chad instead of Walmart vampire guy. I've always thought Holostars EN's designs were second rate.

They need the freedom to easily collab with indies and other corpo vtubers, being stuck in their bubble isn't helping their numbers at all. The Stars guys might as well not really be a part of Hololive since they're not getting much benefit from that brand recognition. They can barely collab and aren't even mentioned by the girls. Stars EN is essentially it's own lil corpo.

Bettel is doing a lot of collabs with Bettel2 which iirc is his brother or close friend (?) They have amazing chemistry together. The guys are naturally way funnier and more unhindged in group collabs, I watched a recent stream of Flayon and Bettel playing RE6 and it felt like friends playing games in a dorm, it was pretty damn good. So less solo streams and much more group collabs.

They also need a new gen asap, four fun "bro" streamers who are extroverts and enjoy streaming with others but not the edgy twitch types who want to scream gamer words (as funny as it would be). Screen out all the mentally-ill, socially awkward and the faggots, Stars EN can't take any more drama.
This.They need more collabs outside.I never knew there was a branch of Male vtubers related to Hololive before they appeared in this server

GOTBB

I meant to post this here but I did it in the live thread on accident so if you saw it there IGNORE!
I still want to boost post the cover here so, fuck it WE BALL!

I finally caught up on Kaela's new cover.
I am already a sucker for emo Anime ED sounding shit but Ela is so earnest and guileless...

No matter how corny the lyrics how can I not get caught up as she sings
"Is there still anything love can do/is there still anything I can do?"
over visuals of her crying in the rain!

I love it.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Speaking of "Male Idols", a friend made me watch One Two Shine. Male vtubers can either go the "Bro Tubers route" with Vesper/Magni or go the idol route. But if Cover wants to go the "Male Idols route" with Holostars, then scout and hire competent people like Chimon(apparently was part of Shxtou's group) or Aruvn. Holostars EN/JP is not doing any worse than newer Niji EN/JP males (and often times better), so its not like Holostars is the worse career prospect for them. They really have to get the golden gen (possibly even bow their head and hire Mysta) and get some of the best possible choices. They already have that advantage as being perceived as the company that cares for all their talents equally (even giving 3D to 2 views like Uyu), with Niji ENs 2% merch cut drama.

This guy occasionally retweets Holostars stuff and is Regis's old friend. I don't watch male vtubers (outside of Roberu clips), how good is he for Stars EN Gen 2?

Zapan1984

yeah seemed like a nothingburger to me, too
What this really means, and what this really does is for me at least bring a new diss to my awareness. Those HDMI fucks at ANN
Not wrong there.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
(possibly even bow their head and hire Mysta)
Going from having his fans harass others in his company to getting harassed by others' fans in his company seems like it would be a downgrade.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
(possibly even bow their head and hire Mysta)

Nigga we had Luna for a Long time.Also i doubt any other Niji would ever come to Holo,just because loyalty and pride.
Going from having his fans harass others in his company to getting harassed by others' fans in his company seems like it would be a downgrade.
IDK it would be Kino to see that war of Nyfco sisters vs Vt/ Schizos.Also i think people would hate him regardless of what he does.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
i know ANN Article but just read it and i think that i haven't seen it mentioned before but interesting that they wrote the Article, 8 Days after it happened.
I have no idea who the fug Mochikeks or Kosuzuki are, but anyone that has ever witnessed Mito knows her brain ain't wired right (and that's a good thing!). Who gives a fuck whether its HDMI or RCA composite and how is it offensive?!?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom