"One touch from fox mom and you're in... OH!... lol One touch from roach mom!... lmao"Matara Kan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
AI-RI takes the Hobbits to Eisengard (I prolly misspelled that I've never watched lotr without falling asleep)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
im putting my bets in Bettel leaving once his contract expire, unless Cover put the effort on them but knowing the Stars rarely get anything i will start to give reasons to the doomposters that Tempus is a failure
I've made my peace with Bettel leaving. All of the signs are there. He was closest with Magni. They hang out constantly off stream. He rebranded his old channel to include his real name and face. He streams with the Lando crew so much that he's constantly included as one of the main boys when they talk about stuff..

Yeah man..he's out. After that first year contract is up, he's gone. The only positive is that my three favorite Tempus boys will be reunited at least..

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Wolf Lumi not star Lumi and yes

And yeah she's a fucking amazoness there's some cute pictures of her cosplaying her model where you can really see it
yeah i know the other one is a sentient lemon and the other is a wolf but im actually surprised shes someone related to merry

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Rin is currenty having a zatsudaniel eating pasta and doesnt know that she has a bomb under the table

This stream has been approved by the Luftwaffe and the IRA. Bombing bongs for a better future.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Skeb Amiya commissioned of her in Umihara Kawase outfit

Amihara Kawase
🎨
:mad:/_arcato_
amihara_kawase.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Come on, man!

Did anyone ever tell the British 'look guys, you need to settle down and only genocide one ethnic group at a time'? No, they didn't. I'm just expressing my culture. If you don't like that, you're a racist.

Stunned But Dumb

Killia is doing an unarchived sad song stream

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
"Fredrik Knudsen"
I was going to ask if he's still working on another Down the Rabbit Hole video or if he's focused on his Vtuber gig, but from checking his Patreon it looks like he is and IIRC the next video was going to be about EVE online but I don't know much after that. I just hope he continues making those videos as I prefer that type of content then his streams.
It also feels weird seeing him relating to Vtubers now as opposed to him being known for his Down the Rabbit Hole videos.
the Eve Video has been made deleted and remake several times. I don't know if i should chalk it up to him being obsessive and the game technically being ever evolving
Or not knowing when to cut his losses and just put it out.

Hes supposedly interviewing high profile eve players but that was information back when the video started production (and before eve exploded at the announcement of some major update involving EXCEL SHEETS i am not kidding)

I can't even imagine how he would have to handle the "Eve heists" where people lose dozens of items worth millions of real life dollars.

Edit:Nightmind also known as Nick Nocturne is a degenerate but also highly professional or at least presents himself as such hes also very good at researching esoteric topics as he sometimes displays knowledge outside of the topic hes speaking about which is usually various kinds of internet Spooks from more well known topics like Marble Hornets and Petscop to lesser known stuff like Weird Stuff that Happens Peaceful Watcher and Cut Dat under the umbrella of unfiction.

Highly Recommend his content if you like Fred at all as it's in that same vein of Fascinating.

Last edited:

Awoogers

This stream has been approved by the Luftwaffe and the IRA. Bombing bongs for a better future.
she died as she lived
a brit with snark and shark

also shes doing a members stream she spontaneously decided 5 minutes before she ended with a bomb so people who are her members here can go there

most likely a recording session on a cover

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
You know I just realized this @superduper why is your Twitter pfp cropped art of you getting your back hole blown out?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
92736.jpg
Rin is doing a members stream where she's recording and mixing a cover of this song and I don't know whether I should cancel my membership or upgrade it.

Awoogers

View attachment 42796
Rin is doing a members stream where she's recording a cover of this song and I don't know whether I should cancel my membership or upgrade it.

yeah thats about what i expected when i saw this on twitter i was like damn when will rin cover these

also membership worth

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
In all honesty, yeah, dropping the idol thing would be a good idea. But like, at that point the boys are almost better off going indie and joining Lando and Randon. I don't think their viewership would be saved with dropping the idol part, alone, and both the JP and EN sides collab outside on Holo all the time already, anyway.
No need to torch down the possible collabs when not all the holos are into the idol stuff or against collabing with males. Drop all the femboy models and give them all ugly monster models. Get them into gaming events more often. Torch down the retarded minecraft server and give them a Rust server or another real multiplayer game.

Magni and Vesper were doing more than fine in HoloStars. One was an antisocial retard and the other one ended up caring more about his personal channel, which is fair. Its not as prevalent anymore, but there's no defense for actually getting into a fight with your manager to the point that you get suspended. That's karen yelling at the McDonald's cashier energy.
One didn't work out because of personal failings and the other lost interest.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
In pipper news, she hired maids to clean her dive and somehow got weeb maids to clean her house.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm gonna become the first male hag EN idol just to dab on unicorns and yamanba-pilled femboys ITT. Ya'll act like the world is ending cuz your mancrush was too retarded to keep a job. Just wait until Yagoo starts HoloES 'cause of me, then you'll have an excuse to doompost. :takoesl:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom