"It's not only about whether your boobs are big or not... probably"Sakura Miko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be drawing some isometric game console icons, presumably for use on her schedule

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Drop the male idol thing and eventually redesign all their models to something along the lines and quality of Vesper 2.0. I was frankly shocked to see all the people who were instantly interested in watching Vesper (mostly women) just cus he looked like a chad instead of Walmart vampire guy. I've always thought Holostars EN's designs were second rate.

They need the freedom to easily collab with indies and other corpo vtubers, being stuck in their bubble isn't helping their numbers at all. The Stars guys might as well not really be a part of Hololive since they're not getting much benefit from that brand recognition. They can barely collab and aren't even mentioned by the girls. Stars EN is essentially it's own lil corpo.

Bettel is doing a lot of collabs with Bettel2 which iirc is his brother or close friend (?) They have amazing chemistry together. The guys are naturally way funnier and more unhindged in group collabs, I watched a recent stream of Flayon and Bettel playing RE6 and it felt like friends playing games in a dorm, it was pretty damn good. So less solo streams and much more group collabs.

They also need a new gen asap, four fun "bro" streamers who are extroverts and enjoy streaming with others but not the edgy twitch types who want to scream gamer words (as funny as it would be). Screen out all the mentally-ill, socially awkward and the faggots, Stars EN can't take any more drama.
In all honesty, yeah, dropping the idol thing would be a good idea. But like, at that point the boys are almost better off going indie and joining Lando and Randon. I don't think their viewership would be saved with dropping the idol part, alone, and both the JP and EN sides collab outside on Holo all the time already, anyway.

Koros Apogee

Merryweather's AstralLine lineup

"Fredrik Knudsen"
I was going to ask if he's still working on another Down the Rabbit Hole video or if he's focused on his Vtuber gig, but from checking his Patreon it looks like he is and IIRC the next video was going to be about EVE online but I don't know much after that. I just hope he continues making those videos as I prefer that type of content then his streams.
It also feels weird seeing him relating to Vtubers now as opposed to him being known for his Down the Rabbit Hole videos.
It just me and /MANS/ archives can correct me but does feel that since the month of graduation of Magni and Vesper,Axel rarely if ever hang with his own gen and just go full rpr hanging in events with others that are not from Cover ?

im putting my bets in Bettel leaving once his contract expire, unless Cover put the effort on them but knowing the Stars rarely get anything i will start to give reasons to the doomposters that Tempus is a failure
Well, an 1h and 6m he met up with Altare and they have been doing some pve tomfoolery in the JP Stars Rust server.

Eventually, these two idiots decided to raid one of their JP senpai bases which was Aruran's base. While the raid was happening, Uyu arrived and lurked as the two idiots tried to raid Aruran's base. Aruran later arrives and at the same time, Miyabi respawns near the base and quickly hides as the chaos begins. Axel attempted to kill Aruran with c4 only for him to throw the c4 away from him. Altare then kills him with a rocket and after respawning Altare threatens Aruran with c4. Uyu reveals himself to Axel and sees what the fuss is all about, only for Altare to immediately gun him down without hesitation. Then later killed Aruran as tried to run back to his base. At some point, the two stooges tried to escape Aruran's base from to front to then both died to landmines (the comedic timing of this was amazing). As Altare and Axel cry in defeat and loss of their gear, Miyabi runs up loots their corpses, and runs to the hills. And lastly, Uyu returns to the aftermath of the chaos.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Screenshot_20230830_154516_X.jpg
Polish_20230830_155008318.jpg
Happy for Kobo :)

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

I'm gonna share this, and add onto it - I know most of us have probably seen parts if not most of the awful Pippa/Merry stream (and his subsequent "joke" about her with the Nijis), but I personally can attest that he is probably one of the last people who should be managing a talent agency.

Merry's biggest problem, in spite of what he'd like you to believe, is his arrogance. He has an overinflated ego due to the success of his comics, and as a result has decided to do his best to protect that ego, even when people just don't like him for one reason or another. I'm really sad people don't properly document his menhera moments more often, but I don't really blame people not wanting to follow him (even if he is slightly lolcow-ish) just because his content is far too annoying to dredge through for the funny stuff.

The reality is that Merry is basically an Elon Musk - somebody who sees talented people and wants a piece of their success, and then credits it all to himself (he'll pretend like he doesn't do this, but his entire brand being named after his username is peak attention-whoring). He'll say it's because he's "such a good writer", but most of the appeal of his comics is the excellent art done by far better people than himself. And also like Elon Musk, he is really just a guy who throws money around and chases trends, while never truly having a personality of his own. This desire to be seen as one of the beautiful people is clearly expressed in him making a vtuber agency and choosing to be one of the talents himself. It's missing the point of an agency in the first place. I can only forsee this going badly, as his own desperation for validation will make him crack sooner or later.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Clearly everyone needs to join her stream and warn her about the devious activities @Sami UwUso has planned.
Throwing stones in glass houses, eh?
Isn't he that danish fagget who keeps double-facing vulnerable sad women like Pippa?
He's a Turkish immigrant sadboy who will snake on anyone over any belief just because he tries to appeal to and be friends with everyone.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Isn't he that danish fagget who keeps double-facing vulnerable sad women like Pippa?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
He's the asshat who went on a stream with Kyo from Niji and some other dudes and started shitting on Pippa, unprompted. Much to everyone else's dismay, yes.

Edit:

Stunned But Dumb

I was looking at the Yokast gang and checked out Romeo. He doesn't play much I'm interested in other than his Sonic Adventure stream, but I did see some League and Deep Rock Galactic, which I hear talked about often as games people would like to see so I'm posting them here.

Also watching Lia's return stream and hearing her say she doesn't like the new star wars movies. lol

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

>two furries, one literal who (to me) and a vtuber turned cosplayer

I cant wait for the twitlongers on Nightmind tbh, i have a feeling he is a degenerate behind the scenes

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
>two furries, one who (to me) and a vtuber turned cosplayer

I cant wait for the twitlongers on Nightmind tbh, i have a feeling he is a degenerate behind the scenes
Yeah it's notable the only actual vtuber there is Lumi his cousin btw I wonder how much she's actually the one in charge...

Awoogers

Yeah it's notable the only actual vtuber there is Lumi his cousin btw I wonder how much she's actually the one in charge...
lumi is merrys cousin?

GOTBB

Subaru just like the real cops, "I thought it was the SPEED gun, like for cars"

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Doesn't she also hold the title for being one of the tallest female vtubers in terms of irl height. She was nearly 7 ft if im remembering correctly.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
lumi is merrys cousin?
Wolf Lumi not star Lumi and yes
Doesn't she also hold the title for being one of the tallest female vtubers in terms of irl height. She was nearly 7 ft if im remembering correctly.
And yeah she's a fucking amazoness there's some cute pictures of her cosplaying her model where you can really see it

Awoogers

yeah i remember hearing shes tall too

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
The reality is that Merry is basically an Elon Musk
Whether you think its deserved or not, Elon is incredibly successful and at least has the excuse of being a literal diagnosed aspie for why he acts so weird.
Merry on the other hand is living cringe sometimes and while he has some success, he seems to occasionally self-sabotage but not enough to actually implode and overall make a small net gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom