"Like babies, Vtubers explore the world with their mouths"Mozumi Pichi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Another donothon. The last one she had wasn't that long ago

And it lasted 14 minutes, not sure if a second room is up. Cool!?!?!?

EDIT: Twas Menace, here is a screencap before private

Screenshot_20230830-114105_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
IF they get lucky, that's the best it can happen to it. The worse is Netflix turning it all in a wokeshitflinging mess. I will never forgive Netflix for what they did to all their anime adaptations AND the witcher.
hey credit where it's due outside of (large) Parts of season 3 and mc swears alot castlevania was good hopefully nocturne is at least as good.
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" movie, where it's different from the source material but still made with the blessing and supervision of the creator.
gonna need a citation there chief as much as i enjoyed that movie myself there is a lot of "trust us bro" whenever Adams is brought up. near as I can tell he signed off on it and maybe sent some rough drafts.

Negzana

Cover needs to hire you for PR. I think my opinion of Laplus has increased like tenfold since you started posting here.
Managed to turn my feelings from mixed-negative to positive which is a feat

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

As a diehard One Piece fan (the only anime franchise I own merch of) I'm willing to give it a shot mainly because of how aggressively Eichiro Oda is in interacting with the production of the show. There's many stories of him forcing reshoots of scenes that were changed in ways he didn't like. So I have a feeling that it might end up like the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" movie, where it's different from the source material but still made with the blessing and supervision of the creator.
Frankly, if One Piece (Netflix) can end up in the range of the Hitchhiker's movie, that'd be a massive win. The movie was a solid representation of the book for a 1 movie setting. And at least we got a solid Vogon Poetry scene.

Also, for a show, I'd get the crew up through Sanji in the first half of the first season, since this doesn't have the time the Manga or Anime had. Luffy, in the trailers, we still at about an 8 in intensity, when he needs to get to an 11 a lot. But I'm not sure that's actually possible.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
gonna need a citation there chief as much as i enjoyed that movie myself there is a lot of "trust us bro" whenever Adams is brought up. near as I can tell he signed off on it and maybe sent some rough drafts.
Adams is known for writing the screenplay for the film in the many attempts it was shopped around to make the film. I have no reason to doubt that the majority of the screenplay for the film was made by him before his death.

Considering he wrote other interpretations of his works, most notably the radio drama, I see no reason to doubt the official story. BTW for you Youngins, the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy radio drama is pure Kino. Listen to it sometime.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
It just me and /MANS/ archives can correct me but does feel that since the month of graduation of Magni and Vesper,Axel rarely if ever hang with his own gen and just go full rpr hanging in events with others that are not from Cover ?

im putting my bets in Bettel leaving once his contract expire, unless Cover put the effort on them but knowing the Stars rarely get anything i will start to give reasons to the doomposters that Tempus is a failure

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Another donothon. The last one she had wasn't that long ago

And it lasted 14 minutes, not sure if a second room is up. Cool!?!?!?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Move over pippa, theres another Ant having menhera in the house

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Adams is known for writing the screenplay for the film in the many attempts it was shopped around to make the film. I have no reason to doubt that the majority of the screenplay for the film was made by him before his death.

Considering he wrote other interpretations of his works, most notably the radio drama, I see no reason to doubt the official story. BTW for you Youngins, the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy radio drama is pure Kino. Listen to it sometime.
oh i have no doubt its base on one of his screen plays i doubt it's anywhere near it's original state which i take a bit of issue with especially given how hard they went in as advertising it as such you would think there would be some sort of solid evidence if that was the case.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It just me and /MANS/ archives can correct me but does feel that since the month of graduation of Magni and Vesper,Axel rarely if ever hang with his own gen and just go full rpr hanging in events with others that are not from Cover ?

im putting my bets in Bettel leaving once his contract expire, unless Cover put the effort on them but knowing the Stars rarely get anything i will start to give reasons to the doomposters that Tempus is a failure
Axel's hours are awful. He streams a lot at early AM NA, which makes collabs with him more difficult to plan. He has more or less been like this for months, ever since getting in VSaikyou, that opened doors for him joining more JP content servers, like CR's RUST one.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Well the shipping for Kaela's photo frame and blanket has set me back a full car downpayment, but it's fine because I was expecting it.
I cannot wait for DHL to go out of business.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Axel's hours are awful. He streams a lot at early AM NA, which makes collabs with him more difficult to plan. He has more or less been like this for months, ever since getting in VSaikyou, that opened doors for him joining more JP content servers, like CR's RUST one.
I mean considering how cucked Stars get in Cover i dont blame him using his company name to just get into every event he can instead of just moping alone with his gen or the JP stars, just like Roberu does

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I mean considering how cucked Stars get in Cover i dont blame him using his company name to just get into every event he can instead of just moping alone with his gen or the JP stars, just like Roberu does
Out of curiosity, what do you think Cover should be doing to try and boost their popularity that they haven't? I think they get a lot of support, already, that is pretty disproportionate to how successful they are. Even if Cover throws all the promotion possible their way, it is ultimately down to the talents, themselves, to be interesting or talented enough to garner an audience.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Axel becoming EN Roberu and jokingly fucking every indie or corpo he interacts with would be funny but also get old

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
oh i have no doubt its base on one of his screen plays i doubt it's anywhere near it's original state which i take a bit of issue with especially given how hard they went in as advertising it as such you would think there would be some sort of solid evidence if that was the case.
I remember getting that movie, deciding it was the children's version of HHGG, and handing it over to my step-daughter after watching it. I think she liked it at least, but she was pretty young back then. It had some things in common with the versions I was familiar with and I didn't hate it or anything.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
From anyone who watched Moe, is Shiori's shtick kayfabe? Trying to drag in the Pippa crowd? Or is she legitimately that cursed in real life?
From what I remember she was always saying and doing shit like that, her wife/gf shtick was always there but it was less when she was moe.
Has Anya done anything notably insane? Her taste in games is a bit odd sometimes, but I can't think of anything apart from that. She might just be better at hiding it though.....
WHO!?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom