"That's dryyyy wow, I feel so sorry for your genitals..."Kureiji Ollie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PekoWick

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Yeah yeah sure. So what did she do this week?
Its all fault of Vshojo for debuting another member.The comparision with her always comes because of what she did NOT do as a member of said organization.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Damn Dingo you didnt have to go that hard with the thumbnail.

Negzana

Kaela's merch. Expensive but it ships way earlier than Watame/Aki's event merch so I am going to buy it. Waited the whole Summer for it anyways

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Merryweather's AstralLine lineup

Lineup consisting of gay furries and two stolen trout reeking scandi females(?). Truly a marvel of internet entertainment.

Negzana

Kaela had all of Advent have a cameo in her birthday stream, big guest was obviously Bijou. I really cannot wait for their collabs

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Merryweather's AstralLine lineup

I cannot watch Frederick's streams he's so fucking offensively homosexual with literally all of his friends I don't even care if your gay but his tee hee behavior with them makes my skin crawl

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Kaela had all of Advent have a cameo in her birthday stream, big guest was obviously Bijou. I really cannot wait for their collabs
Kaela never stopped making this face and hovering that pickaxe over her. Bijou's chances of survival are getting lower and lower as the collab ban comes to an end.
75926.jpg

She also confirmed that the ban is over on Sunday so next week FuwaMoco will be officially joining HoloJP.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Okay I hate to be defending FUCKING NIJISANJI of all things... :gunpeko:
but am I the only one who's getting a bit tired of people pretending Niji is just DEAD with no redemption? I may not like Nijis, that's a given, but pretending that the company has no power or influence is nothing short of retarded. I see people saying that Niji is gonna get replaced by VSPO, Idol, Vshojo, Phase and every other 3rd place (or like 15th or so place) agency in existence. Niji has bad PR at the moment, that's a true fact that nobody can dispute, but acting like "OH THE TIME OF NIJIS IS OVER!" is just dumb. Call me Scuttle-wannabe but I think Nijis have been kicked while down enough, I find it hard to forgive the shit management has done but ALL agencies fuck up, Holo fucked up plenty in 2020 and arguably more than anyone else and they still got better, I think it's far too early to declare the tribal-wars to be a Holo all out victory (which would be an overall bad thing since monopolies never end well as i've said before).

(This isn't a callout on you personally gluten just me going off on the popular opinion)
Now do Vshojo :smugpipi:
I think most of her issue is that of all the orgs/corpos out there she decided to latch on she chose the whore house hidden behind the gas station. Had she made a group herself and promote it from the start or pick literally anyone else instead the reception would be far more positive. Imagine if kson said, fuck it I'm taking tsunderia off of this retard CEO hands lets make tsunderia great again and hire pika and rushia in there, niggas will be wildin' as the youth says. At the end of the day I don't care that much about vshojo, they exist on twitch and I hope they stay contained there till they disband.
I think if people are going to try and pretend that objectively good things Kson is doing should be discounted just because it's got the wrong sticker on top then she's right to tell them to fuck off. I mean, Tsunderia? Have you seen the breakdowns former talents have had and stories they've told about how actually awful that company was? Vshojo isn't remotely comparable to that shitshow, especially not after Nyan and Vei left, and Kson was never going to leave Hololive over issues with management only to join a corpo 1/10th of the size to "save" them from even more overbearing and retarded management.
I get tribalfags are going to tribalfag and there's no arguing with them, but a lot of people could really do with pulling their heads out of 2020.

Last edited:

Negzana

Kaela never stopped making this face and hovering that pickaxe over her. Bijou's chances of survival are getting lower and lower as the collab ban comes to an end.
View attachment 42768

She also confirmed that the ban is over on Sunday so next week FuwaMoco will be officially joining HoloJP.
Kaela also had a model update to her original model. I hope these updates apply to her current outfit too I was nostalgic for the original one but now seeing again it I forgot how awkward it could be.

Also new mascot, a floating gallon of water

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 42768

so whos the first collab for the dogs

is it gonna be polka or marine

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Kaela's merch. Expensive but it ships way earlier than Watame/Aki's event merch so I am going to buy it. Waited the whole Summer for it anyways
I've never seen non-limited merch sets sell out. I'm guessing it's already produced/being produced which would explain the early shipping and the fact that they didn't have enough for everyone?

1693406580497.png

Horo7618

No one in particular
I've never seen non-limited merch sets sell out. I'm guessing it's already produced/being produced which would explain the early shipping and the fact that they didn't have enough for everyone?
ID merch seems to be handled differently for some reason? They've sold out other ID stuff before too....

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

View attachment 42769
ID merch is usually already produced and that's why they ship very early, downside is of course they are always limited in stock

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
so whos the first collab for the dogs

is it gonna be polka or marine
Whoever wins the battle royal for the rights to collab, of course.

Would honestly be a great opportunity for a PvP wrestling stream.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good Morning Asylum

I hope today is also a LOVELY DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Negzana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom