"I seduced my husband and all he wants to do is fuck"Sara Nagare (in Crusader Kings)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Here's a classic Hime art for you to get you excited for Rie's next stream! Make sure not to open it at work though... Also I don't think the feds will arrest you for looking at this but just in case, you might wanna wipe your computer after this.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Usuwa Suu will be singing at 7PM JST.

Looks like this is her fiftieth Wednesday singing stream.

Niji's menhera crow Yamagami Karuta falling in love with Furen.

Also talking about Orcs and the "kukkoro" situation in female knight doujins. Furen will be Koyori's guest next month.
The ONLY ethical way to consume Mihoyo gacha garbage is via hentai, because HonkHonk Star Rail and Genshit hentai typically isn't made by Communist scum
So the Japanese made rule 34 out of the bugs who stole Japanese IP and the money from the R18 purchase goes to the Japanese economy. Pretty smart idea.
Marine has a great laugh, but GOAT? Counterpoint:

I will always say that the VSpo Hanabana pairing have the best Vtuber laughs.

With cameo Aizawa Ema otaku laugh.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Here's a classic Hime art for you to get you excited for Rie's next stream! Make sure not to open it at work though... Also I don't think the feds will arrest you for looking at this but just in case, you might wanna wipe your computer after this.

Suddenly lefthanded, the hand's position makes all but light taps impossible, which is at odds with the bottom's color, and the position is unstable, the spankee would slide off Hime's lap any moment.

2/10 for effort, I guess.

UberSoldat

Dude's comparing his situation to IShowSpeed lmao

This video got deleted. What was it?

Madlad reuploaded it

A

Someone should educate me on the best archiving tool for videos.

EDIT: Throwaway Rumble account made, Rumble link

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
In much the same way, while she believes she had a meaningful role in creating Holo EN...
...Does she? Like has Coco/Kson ever said something that implies or outright admits she feels responsible for HoloEN? I'm curious because it feels like everyone else has said that except her, including HoloEN themselves. But I could be forgetting something.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I mean that's what he said right there, it's not exclusively here, per se. But this stuff has been quite common on other platforms, either as subtle as crashing a Ford F-150 into a classroom filled with toddlers learning critical race theory or as blatant as shooting a troon with a bow in minecraft. You said it like that, but there are that general feeling of what Een Genvolg felt between those posts and it is there, just that miniscule amount, that 2% that bothered them so.

That's what I gather anyway. I might be very wrong, but hey, am just saying what I can gather from this.

EDIT: Piss off, Bay Lurker
not how i parsed it my bad if true. I don't understand the relevance of talking about it in terms of other platforms Twitter attacks people on reflex you MIGHT get some decent discussion on reddit but for the most part it's an echochamber facebook is full of geriatrics and are as irrelivant as facebook is. what's left ... myspace? not to toot the TVA horn too much tho.
But most of the things people usually applaud her for... she either didn't do at all or she was neither the first nor the only one who did them. She just had the charisma to be noticed more than others.
who cares if she was first she arguably did it best and regardless of everything else she was still a bridge to the EN. I get that most of us myself include are tried of Coco was a god but pretending she did nothing to deserve that kind of praise is too far in the other direction.

Why does this read like a suicide note?

might be because it includes him threatening to kill himself over it that tends to make things read like suicide notes.

:WHORE!!!:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
...Does she? Like has Coco/Kson ever said something that implies or outright admits she feels responsible for HoloEN? I'm curious because it feels like everyone else has said that except her, including HoloEN themselves. But I could be forgetting something.
Yeah its just the average fan that says that.Also i think the real Kiryu Coco dream was a HOLO USA branch.

The Members stream that Ayame did yesterday was very fun.Thousands of topics but the most important thing,NO STREAM TILL NEXT WEEK,AHHHHHHHHH

YAGOO in Korea looking for places to deploy Ayame. Yagoo went to Korea to look at the Cafe and the convention,he wasnt hiding,the Korean fans just didnt notice him.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
With the amount of money Rushia was making Cover, they really should have had a personal minder in addition to normal manager. And the manager probably should have been a licensed psychiatrist.
Who would've known though? The ensuing car crash of Rushia's career, is the precedent.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Well it was nice knowing ya buddy

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Some prime nyfco average-user showing their prime intellect.

1693357206531.png

Fuwamoco. Complaining about their They/Them pronouns... :amedumbass:

EDIT: Lando and Randon collab

So my theory right now is that they both joined Hololive to pork as many of the girls as possible. Vesper showed Magni his spear, as a joke, and it awakened something in both of them that they never knew was there. And Hololive being a JP company isn't going to accept any male gay stuff. They were given the option to quit it, but neither of them could quit each other. :urtearingmeapart:

Yeah, I don't get it. Coco/kson if one thing is incredibly humble. Just look at her joining the Yakuza Hostess tournament, as a joke. She had no intentions or expectations of actually making it to the finals, let alone winning the whole thing.

And the only thing I have to say about the Vshojo concert is another resounding "Fuck Zentroonya". Considering they just used Vocaloid vocals, it's safe to assume he didn't do shit, again. All the while we look at Hololive, where since they've been doing Fes I don't think a single member has ever missed it. Even this year you had Haachama, who I can't even begin to imagine what she was going through, showing up for lessons and rehearsals and still putting in an A+ performance. Yet this asshole couldn't be bothered to lift a finger. But I'm sure he'll cry himself a river on Twitter like he usually does.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Aki posted a cover for the first time in months and it's Kyoufuu All-Back :subaruclapping:

The animation was done by some of her fans who got together cause they wanted to make a version for her. She took notice of it and wanted to give back by properly covering the song.

This hag has one of the most loyal fanbases and she absolutely deserves it :sanasmile:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Honestly, fair. There's one clip (can't find it atm, gimme a bit) where she talks about "Strongly Insisting" on an EN branch, but that's about it.

In other news

Rocket tuber interviewing some Japanese guy who I assume has something to do with the space industry, though google gives me fuckall to his name.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Yeah its just the average fan that says that.Also i think the real Kiryu Coco dream was a HOLO USA branch.
I am pretty sure Calli told Coco at her graduation that "We wouldn't be here without you". I think Ame also once confirmed that EN happened because of Coco and Haachama but I don't remember when. Other agencies at that time like Anycolor were all thinking of Asian branches, Cover corp was the first one to think of an EN branch. Heck, considering how EN was launched with just 3 staff members, they had much higher expectations from China and even Indonesia. Coco and Haachama definitely had some influence on Hololive opening an EN branch.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I am pretty sure Calli told Coco at her graduation that "We wouldn't be here without you". I think Ame also once confirmed that EN happened because of Coco and Haachama but I don't remember when. Other agencies at that time like Anycolor were all thinking of Asian branches, Cover corp was the first one to think of an EN branch. Heck, considering how EN was launched with just 3 staff members, they had much higher expectations from China and even Indonesia. Coco and Haachama definitely had some influence on Hololive opening an EN branch.
Dude the auditions for the EN bracnh opened way before Chama did constant EN streams and Coco got some influence.

AVAILABLE IN SPWN SUCK MY COCK ZAN :achansasuga:

Negzana

Aki posted a cover for the first time in months and it's Kyoufuu All-Back :subaruclapping:

The animation was done by some of her fans who got together cause they wanted to make a version for her. She took notice of it and wanted to give back by properly covering the song.

This hag has one of the most loyal fanbases and she absolutely deserves it :sanasmile:

Something really soothing about her singing voice

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

No one is denying they said that, or that they believe that. What the people that say Coco isn't responsible for HoloEN are saying; is that Coco wasn't actually necessary, HoloEN was coming with or without her, despite what people (even MYTH themselves) say or believe.

I don't subscribe to the idea that Coco was completely superfluous but i also think the idea that Hololive hadn't considered the English market until Coco to be fuckling ridiculous, if anything i think one reason Kson was chosen for Coco was Hololive dipping their toe into the EN market in a safe way, especially considering that i had always heard that Kson had actually applied for management originally.

Also on this reddit thread ( i know reddit eww but it gives some idea of what Holo fans were thinking at the time) some people point out that it felt like Hololive was building up to the HoloEN announcement for 6 months, this thread is from 4 months after Gen 4's debut.

Also something i found interesting is the talk about about male vtubers and holostars in the thread and that somebody predicted namirin.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Dude's comparing his situation to IShowSpeed lmao

This video got deleted. What was it?

Now that all of them have streamed at least once since the announcement, did Bae and Kronii ever address about Magni and Vesper's graduation? I know Ame didn't (she streamed twice since the announcement).

So, this is some negative thinking, but I've wondered if Kronii may hold some foul feelings about them leaving the way they did. Her choice to collab with them caused her a lot of problems and lost her a chunk of her fanbase. Personally, I'd say she (and anyone) would be better without those type of fans, but I'm not her. I don't know, just a thought

Some prime nyfco average-user showing their prime intellect.

1693357206531.png

Fuwamoco. Complaining about their They/Them pronouns... :amedumbass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom