"Slowly but surely, I've been coming more and more obsessed with Kaela"Nerissa Ravencroft

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png
image.png

Make of it what you will.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I don't usually post PC clips because I do my gimmick but man I have to share this one. I already loved pancho but the more she talks the more I need to wife this based woman as the youth says.

MeteorImpact

Looks like Shion, tbh. Yesterday looked like Suisei.
Thinking about it harder, it is pretty weird for an entire Gen to have similar outfits and share motifs with each other.
I'm still leaning towards a new gen/band, but the first girl was wearing fishnets, which made me think of Towa.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
image.png
image.png

Make of it what you will.

It's a two-star Goku uniform, only 20% Life Fibers. No big deal, really.

Completely separate question: I didn't watch the VShojo concert (nor will I), but I was sort of curious about how they handled TTS Dragon Dude: did Zentreya actually sing? How did they handle that part, make it sound like Stephen Hawking rapping or something? Or did they just gloss over that and have him do something else entirely?

Art gift from a better company as payment in advance:

I ROCK by @PhdPigeon.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Teaser 4, give it up for Teaser 4.

モノクロだった景色が今
Google: The scenery that was monochrome is now

I think it's good odds that it's a new wave of talents.
Kinda weird that we're 2/2 for flatties so far.

I'm slightly more convinced because this one seems very different from the talents we know, I still don't know, my biggest objection to "new gen" is the fact that JP usually doesn't beat around the bush with horseshit like this and countdowns and cryptic promo videos when releasing new gens like EN does, they just drop them out of nowhere.
Looks like Shion, tbh. Yesterday looked like Suisei.
Yesterday looked like Towa, this one doesn't look like shion at all to me.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Completely separate question: I didn't watch the VShojo concert (nor will I), but I was sort of curious about how they handled TTS Dragon Dude: did Zentreya actually sing? How did they handle that part, make it sound like Stephen Hawking rap or something? Or did they just gloss over that and have him do something else?
I'm too lazy to search but someone here said they did it like a vocaloid.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I think it's good odds that it's a new wave of talents.
Kinda weird that we're 2/2 for flatties so far.
Yagoo wants that sweet sweet DEI $$, it's a tranny gen. Seriously tho, If it is a new gen.. Yagoo was in Korea recently..

MeteorImpact

I'm slightly more convinced because this one seems very different from the talents we know, I still don't know, my biggest objection to "new gen" is the fact that JP usually doesn't beat around the bush with horseshit like this and countdowns and cryptic promo videos when releasing new gens like EN does, they just drop them out of nowhere.

Yesterday looked like Towa, this one doesn't look like shion at all to me.
It gives me Matsuri vibes if we're going with existing members.
Matsuri.png

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Maybe graduation was the right path for them?
Dont know Vesper reason but Magni aka Lando was telling Randon how fucking terrible his back pains have been, he really downplayed how awful they were when he was magni so i think he had a reason there

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Anyway, here's an actual fun steam moment:

I have absolutely no proof for this, but I feel like Culver’s changed the way they cook butter burgers like 15 years ago, because I remember them being better than what they are now. They still have great sides, and the frozen custard is good, and sometimes they have some really interesting limited time burgers worth trying (but they cost like $9, ridiculous. Get a custard, side, and drink along with it and you’re paying over $20 for a full one-person meal).

And to get on topic, here is an art:
1693368260790.jpeg
Twitter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Suisei denies it was her appearing in yesterdays teaser.

Edit: Right and Shion drops a cover tomorrow, but I think it's a song she's done before. (With Okayu.)

Praid

Just another idiot

That stream was great. I've never played that game before, so I didn't expect the cannibalism. Hope she plays more of it.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Dont know Vesper reason but Magni aka Lando was telling Randon how fucking terrible his back pains have been, he really downplayed how awful they were when he was magni so i think he had a reason there
All the reasons I heard about them wanting to graduate make sense. What doesn't make sense to me was still their abrupt disappearance, especially when they had already laid out the schedule for that week. You'd think they would have planned out their graduation way in advance.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Okay I hate to be defending FUCKING NIJISANJI of all things... :gunpeko:
but am I the only one who's getting a bit tired of people pretending Niji is just DEAD with no redemption? I may not like Nijis, that's a given, but pretending that the company has no power or influence is nothing short of retarded. I see people saying that Niji is gonna get replaced by VSPO, Idol, Vshojo, Phase and every other 3rd place (or like 15th or so place) agency in existence. Niji has bad PR at the moment, that's a true fact that nobody can dispute, but acting like "OH THE TIME OF NIJIS IS OVER!" is just dumb. Call me Scuttle-wannabe but I think Nijis have been kicked while down enough, I find it hard to forgive the shit management has done but ALL agencies fuck up, Holo fucked up plenty in 2020 and arguably more than anyone else and they still got better, I think it's far too early to declare the tribal-wars to be a Holo all out victory (which would be an overall bad thing since monopolies never end well as i've said before).

(This isn't a callout on you personally gluten just me going off on the popular opinion)
I'd want Niji to bounce back probably more than the average person, and I'm guessing that's going to be pretty obvious to people here. For starters, regardless of how you feel about them, more companies doing well = healthier competition, more motivation to push for improvement, and more choices for talent. In terms of the last one, at least for now, Niji is still basically the only consistent choice if you're a maletuber who wants to join a corpo. If they were to vanish tomorrow, the only choice would be Holostars where, even if you somehow make the very rare cut, you'll be locked out of a lot of options, and will get completely shat on by unicorns if you make one wrong move. Also, at least early on, Niji genuinely felt like a breath of fresh air in an industry dominated by cutesy idol shit and appealing to sweaty mentally challenged unicorns, who'd shit their pants the moment they see anyone with a penis within a 30-mile radius of their beloved waifu. If you want proof of that being a thing, again, look at all the corpos who aren't even considering the option of including maletubers.

The problem here is that I don't know if I'm really able to see a route where they actually get their shit together and push up. While they did manage to massively improve early in their existence, there is a significant difference to then and now. At that time, you could 100% argue that any errors and questionable choices made were just because they were feeling out the light switch, and unsure how to proceed with how new the concept of a Vtuber agency was. Now, not only should they have the experience, but they are also a public company. The likelihood of bad choices being influenced by money or satisfying leading shareholders is currently much higher and, if so, it'd be a trend unlikely to stop anytime soon.

What made me lose a pretty decent amount of hope was their recent shareholder meeting. Most if not all answers given by Riku "Nijjer" Tazumi seemed painfully safe, blatantly aiming not just to keep shareholders as pleased as possible, but to not even acknowledge an ounce of wrongdoing. Hell, the answer to all the recent graduations was pretty much "damn, it's a shame, but if they're not feeling comfortable continuing due to other issues then what can we do about it :/". It gives a feeling that they are not planning to make changes to their management strategy anytime soon, so all their issues are only going to continue.

Honestly, it would probably be safe to say that Niji currently does the most accurate job at being the corporate part of a corpo. All that's really left for now is to hope that losing their first 1M+ sub talent will be a wake-up call but, at this point, it feels like the only way for that to happen will be if their stocks plummet (and even then, odds are they might just make cuts to recompensate).

You are correct that Nijisanji will probably pull out of their nose dive before someone else does supplant them for real, but they haven't done it yet. In fact they still continue to fuck up, so they will still continue to be mocked. Holo fucked up a lot in the past, and still occasionally fucks up now, but those are rare now with many wins in the interim. Name one good thing Nijisnaji (the company not its members) has managed to do this year.

So for now, Niji bad
Whoever takes the Ls gets called out for it, that's just life. At least for me, the issues start with people who are more than happy to do a Chicago Sunroof down Riku's yacht the moment someone in Nijisanji even breathes the wrong way, but then instantly whiteknight Hololive the moment they have a bad situation, ex. Vesper and Magni's instant graduations. Also not a fan of people who seemingly shit on talent just for being Niji, when most of them don't even deserve the negativity. Shitting on corpos being bad is one thing, but being a blatant tribefag is another.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngClip from the last stream!chinchilla.png

braindoko

Perhaps it's because I was already biased against vhoeshow but I really do feel like both kson and henyamee's content became worse after leaving their respective agencies. Kson hasn't even been streaming lately and whenever she does its usually something super low effort and boring. MEANWHILE all henya does is play shitty fotm crap games. That being said I am happy for her success even if it does come at the cost of being in contact with literal whores.
I'm starting to feel the same way about zayu as well, I really enjoyed her content as zaion but as sayu I find myself bored to tears when I watch her. If she does join the whore house I might just drop her all together.
I was a big fan of Vesper too and now I'm worried the same thing is going to happen with him, I never watched him as randon so I don't know what kind of content I can expect out of him. I know it's more of a me problem than anything else but I can't really figure out why I enjoyed all their content as corpo vtubers but not as indies.
1693376883478.png

Noted; inject the chuubas with adrenaline shots and problem solved

But being serious, most of the people I've seen go from corp to indie get too high on their newfound :talentfreedom: and their content suffers for it. Its too easy to react it up, do gacha and play horror kusoge's arts because sadly the masses eat that slop up. Only exception I can think of is Amiya
Hell even most of the Wactor girls had far better streams while working for the worst company to date (remind me to do that writeup before I forget again, there's some new happenings last I checked)

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Negzana

Haven't watched the Dev_Is trailer yet. Maybe it's a dedicated metal vtuber(s)? Would be great, but knowing how cursed metal vtubers are they'd end up either a trotskyist or troon. I just want a metal vtuber whose "normal"

Top Bottom