"You wanna go? You wanna fight!?"Sister Claire

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Haven't watched the Dev_Is trailer yet. Maybe it's a dedicated metal vtuber(s)? Would be great, but knowing how cursed metal vtubers are they'd end up either a trotskyist or transgender. I just want a metal vtuber whose "normal"
thats the secret Metalheads are not normal.
Whoever takes the Ls gets called out for it, that's just life. At least for me, the issues start with people who are more than happy to do a Chicago Sunroof down Riku's yacht the moment someone in Nijisanji even breathes the wrong way, but then instantly whiteknight Hololive the moment they have a bad situation, ex. Vesper and Magni's instant graduations. Also not a fan of people who seemingly shit on talent just for being Niji, when most of them don't even deserve the negativity. Shitting on corpos being bad is one thing, but being a blatant tribefag is another.
No ones whiteknighting hololive and no ones jumping on nijisanjis ass for no reason. check the Vesper and Magni thread you know outside of the wishes for good health and well being there was plenty of "fucking elaborate cover" and despite what came after when Sayu left ninji there was plenty of "wait and see" till one story dropped and even after.

No one here is shitting on talents just for being in Ninji at least not seriously not here.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
With how flat everyone in the trailers is, I'd say it's a twink gen.

Yagoo was recently in Korea, so a Korean gen.

With how popular kpop is, a music oriented gen.

A korean twink kpop band gen.

Ayame in shambles.
But after the Obkatiekat situation I don't trust my troon radar anymore.
Seems to be working fine, though? If you like them, they're transsexuals.
Is vshojo trying to get itself maligned by both Holo AND Niji fans? Jesus christ they're playing with fire rn.
It's trying to get itself maligned by Vshojo fans. I do know a couple who celebrated Zaion's termination from Niji because le ebil rape joke (no, I don't know why they tolerated Nyanners and her past), much like they celebrated Silvervale leaving after Hogwarts (I don't know how they deal with Henya, either. Probably "It worked, she learned her lesson," but that's conjecture).

Gotta hand it to Vshojo. I actually appreciate how they hire with no regards for the feelings of its fanbase, and simply make the fanbase bend over and take it.

@God's Strongest Sanalite eating good as of late

Most realistic Italian I've ever seen.
Would be the first time we've ever had a new channel for a gen that wasn't also a new branch.

Has the feel of a project of some kind to me. Maybe another alternate universe.
Speaking of alternate universes, it's been a while since we heard anything about Holo Alt.

Negzana

With how flat everyone in the trailers is, I'd say it's a twink gen.

Yagoo was recently in Korea, so a Korean gen.

With how popular kpop is, a music oriented gen.

A korean twink kpop band gen.

Ayame in shambles.

Seems to be working fine, though? If you like them, they're transsexuals.

It's trying to get itself maligned by Vshojo fans. I do know a couple who celebrated Zaion's termination from Niji because le ebil rape joke (no, I don't know why they tolerated Nyanners and her past), much like they celebrated Silvervale leaving after Hogwarts (I don't know how they deal with Henya, either. Probably "It worked, she learned her lesson," but that's conjecture).

Gotta hand it to Vshojo. I actually appreciate how they hire with no regards for the feelings of its fanbase, and simply make the fanbase bend over and take it.

Most realistic Italian I've ever seen.

Speaking of alternate universes, it's been a while since we heard anything about Holo Alt.
I'm starting to think the main character or at least one of the most fundamentally important characters of HoloAlt was Rushia and her termination threw the entire project out the window. That or it was just a test to see fan audience reactions to a hololive anime

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Based on the which I assume is the next talent's mascot in this teaser, it's possible since it fits Sayu's aesthetic.

I'm pretty sure that is Melody's mascot (I guess it got demoted to carrier pigeon duties).

I think Sayu meeting Kson out of nowhere is definitely a 10/10 plot twist - the rrat will become very juicy if she announces that she's flying home over the next few days. Otherwise it seems unlikely that she would've planned to do her debut stream while on vacation in Japan (VShojo will most likely raid into the new talent's debut after their announcement, I think it's what they did for Haruka). My money's still on Nina.
Pic for reference

If Sayu is the new girl I will kneel to Kson say what you will about Vshojo but Henya seems very happy and I want Sayu to have that too

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

This dumb motherfucker casually spoiling the twist to all his coworkers all the while thinking it was vague enough wtf.

:whatastory:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
No ones whiteknighting hololive and no ones jumping on nijisanjis ass for no reason. check the Vesper and Magni thread you know outside of the wishes for good health and well being there was plenty of "fucking elaborate cover" and despite what came after when Sayu left ninji there was plenty of "wait and see" till one story dropped and even after.

No one here is shitting on talents just for being in Ninji at least not seriously not here.
I mean that's what he said right there, it's not exclusively here, per se. But this stuff has been quite common on other platforms, either as subtle as crashing a Ford F-150 into a classroom filled with toddlers learning critical race theory or as blatant as shooting a troon with a bow in minecraft. You said it like that, but there are that general feeling of what Een Genvolg felt between those posts and it is there, just that miniscule amount, that 2% that bothered them so.

That's what I gather anyway. I might be very wrong, but hey, am just saying what I can gather from this.

EDIT: Piss off, Bay Lurker

Last edited:

stassy

I never liked how people revere Kson as if she were a goddess due to her being Coco. She was huge for the Vtuber movement but I don't think what she did was some sort of miracle she just pushed for JP companies to look at Western talents (but from the inside) and she dared to be a bit more risque than the average/standard idol-like talent.
She got huge in Japan because at that time she did one thing : Asacoco
  • It did air in the morning, no vtuber was doing that, people watched her before going to work.
  • She looked like a japanese but she was shit talking and parodying her own company (very rare for a japanese streamer and corpo)
  • Pushing boundaries in stream like the infamous pubic shaving stream or collabing outside holo
  • She inspired many vtubers to make their own morning short news stream (Mio, Koyori, Watson and many others indies/corpo...)
  • She was popular enough to appear in cameo like Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
Of course, all she did backfired, asacoco got censored heavily and lasted only a few month and she lost many sponsors opportunities as coco before the final yab, but she did leave a significant mark there because of that.

Also Azki singing summer stream in a few hours

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

This dumb motherfucker casually spoiling the twist to all his coworkers all the while thinking it was vague enough wtf.

:whatastory:

I have to respect chilla for basically giving himself a nice paying job shitting out garbage walking simulators with copypasta levels of writing. There are vermintide on itchio wishing they could be him. Dude it's like puppet combo but chilla's games at least are finished :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I really wish some of these fucking girls at least took a look at any channel that recommends indie games, there are some nice party games that they could try but they stick with the usual garbage and it's getting boring.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
OH MY GOD I DID NOT NEED TO KNOW WEMI IS A REDDIT USER! WHAT THE FUCK!
Since yall are coworkers can you tell her to explain this?

Screenshot_20230830-035632_Reddit.jpg

Edit :

Wtf
Screenshot_20230830-040321_Reddit.jpg

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
  • Pushing boundaries in stream like the infamous pubic shaving stream or collabing outside holo
... but Coco is notable for never collabing outside Holo, whereas collabing with indies/niji had been a pillar of activity for previous gens.

She didn't push that boundary, she erected it.

In much the same way, while she believes she had a meaningful role in creating Holo EN... auditions were announced within four months of her debut. I am rather doubtful that someone who was streaming for four months had the clout to influence that. Keeping in mind that the staff decisions leading to the auditions being announced would take several months, too.

And pre Coco Matsuri or Choco weren't exactly what I'd describe as safe content, either. The "Erolive" nickname precedes Coco, too. One might form the impression that Coco's reputation for "Pushing boundaries" is more the consequence of people hearing "Idol Company", seeing that very flashy new member (for EOPs: That English speaking member) and concluding that it must've been her pushing past idol expectations that were... only really even thought of after 3rd gen debuted in the first place.

I do give Coco this. She really was exceptionally supportive of her coworkers. The Holohouse was her thing. Her relationships with Watame, Kanata, Haachama went above and beyond. She really was there for everyone and put genuine effort into this.

This is to be lauded.

But most of the things people usually applaud her for... she either didn't do at all or she was neither the first nor the only one who did them. She just had the charisma to be noticed more than others.

UberSoldat

Since I didn't see it posted here:

Why does this read like a suicide note? It's honestly very worrying. In his "The End" video, he said he had nothing but his YT channel to keep him going.

A

Bug Eater

Kson hasn't even been streaming lately and whenever she does its usually something super low effort and boring.
I think she has a bad throat and has been busy working on Yakuza stuff lately, but yeah. I think she got infected with the idea of becoming a 'comfy Twitch streamer' thanks to VShojo which has made her content suffer quite a bit. Plus it seems like she loses about 10 IQ points when she streams in English. I still enjoy her JP zatsudans and collab streams though.

... but Coco is notable for never collabing outside Holo, whereas collabing with indies/niji had been a pillar of activity for previous gens.
To be fair I think she only really avoided that because of the spam situation - before then she did collab with Tamaki several times, featured various indies and other content creators on Asacoco, and did some random stuff like participating in Ponpoko 24. She's the kind of person who has always found it hard to open up to new people (which is something she has improved a lot on since leaving Holo, to her credit)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Why does this read like a suicide note? It's honestly very worrying. In his "The End" video, he said he had nothing but his YT channel to keep him going.

A

Oh god... if you're reading this parrot... please stream it when you do the deed, you containment breaching beaner

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Coco was an absolute firecracker of energy and radically bridged language barriers. The issue is that type of character can't be completely maintained without a lot of stimulants and the heart attack that comes after the stimulant abuse. At least not for the hours a streamer puts in.

The other thing Coco was notable for was creating the SuperChat Meta. I think she's still 3rd all time? Though Rushia took it to the next level.

Side note: Rushia threw away something like 700k USD per year, that she got, in Super Chats because she couldn't shut up for a week. That's, well, menhara for you.

Negzana

Coco was an absolute firecracker of energy and radically bridged language barriers. The issue is that type of character can't be completely maintained without a lot of stimulants and the heart attack that comes after the stimulant abuse. At least not for the hours a streamer puts in.

The other thing Coco was notable for was creating the SuperChat Meta. I think she's still 3rd all time? Though Rushia took it to the next level.

Side note: Rushia threw away something like 700k USD per year, that she got, in Super Chats because she couldn't shut up for a week. That's, well, menhara for you.
That's one thing I do think is a sad consequence of Coco leaving. If Coco was still there in 2022, she could have reached out to Rushia and keep her impulses to a minimum. Coco went through a way worse harrassment campaign than Rushia ever could imagine. Instead all Rushia had was a holiday giving Cover staff off the weekend right after the mafumafu message and nobody but her own schizophrenia to cope with.

Last edited:

niggaphil

guess i have to post this video, and go to hell :Vesper-UNHINGED:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

That's one thing I do think is a sad consequence of Coco leaving. If Coco was still there in 2022, she could have reached out to Rushia and keep her impulses to a minimum. Coco went through a way worse harrassment campaign than Rushia ever could imagine. Instead all Rushia had was a holiday giving Cover interns off the weekend right after the mafumafu message and nobody but her own schizophrenia to cope with.
With the amount of money Rushia was making Cover, they really should have had a personal minder in addition to normal manager. And the manager probably should have been a licensed psychiatrist.

Top Bottom