"I'm starting to reach the age where doing Tai Chi in the morning seems appealing"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
When we have people working for companies doing this and earning most or all of their income from doing so it definitely qualifies.
Even for something as corpo as Hololive its still not a real job, and they're the minority. Being an entertainer is nothing like working a normal job and holding them to the same standards would make them boring.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Wew lad, just watching that made me tired
She must be more tired than you for carrying those MASSIVE slabs of meat. She put fat stacks in the shortie, sheeeeeeeeesh.

Bat is continuing her Subspace Emissary run (the story mode of Smash Brawl)

50K celebration for Grimmi! Playing Silent Hill today

Bnuy

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
I think this one was recommended either here or on the other site a while ago (probably by Tako) but she showed up in my feed:

It's in Japanese but the translation seems to be accurate and easy to understand. I really like the idea of vtubers doing themed educational content and wish there were more doing it. She recently did a collab with Kakapo, Raden, and some other vtubers who I think were all studying science or history. Maybe Pico can join them someday.
Speaking of vtubers doing educational content, here's our favorite Australian (woman?) on the Emu War:

This is probably old news to a lot of people but I recently learned that Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion and Lunacid were made by the same person ahd that that person is a vtuber:

His channel has been inactive for a while but this is where he would stream. Haven't watched any of his stuff yet but I thought some people here might find it interesting:
https://www.youtube.com/@AkumaKiraDev

Kaiju Karaoke:

Since I'm shilling Austalians today:

And another Austalian (this one is a past stream):

Pretty good look into how insidious this game and everything around it is. My only complaint is that he didn't go into detail about how the main antagonist represents objective truth (I've only watched E;R play this for a few hours so I don't know the whole story of the game). The part a little bit over an hour before it ends where he talks about the possibility of media like this not caring about quality because it is actually targetting children who don't know the difference was an especially good point. It's why I'm a little bit saddened everytime I hear about people who don't know any media from before 2006 or younger people arguing that the Star Wars prequels are good movies only because their point of reference is modern films which are somehow far worse.

Art: URPLE
nina_saotome_by_hopetokki.jpgnina_saotome_gushagusha5.jpgkinoko_matango_by_ssssskull_03.jpgkinoko_matango_mushrooms_by_ssssskull_03.jpg
shiori_novella_by_o22no.jpgshiori_novellaby_higeji_higeji404.jpgdizzy_dokuro_by_negative_cha09.jpgdizzy_dokuro_by_kairi_miry666.jpg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Even for something as corpo as Hololive its still not a real job, and they're the minority. Being an entertainer is nothing like working a normal job and holding them to the same standards would make them boring.
define real job

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What is "a real job" because a judge would definitely label an activity where you provide a service for remuneration from an employer as a job. Is it a 9-5? Because that would exclude tons of part-timers and odd-hour workers, is it an established profession? Because that would leave out all modern, internet-based jobs.

I'm not gonna talk about indies because those guys flip-flop from "THIS IS MY CAREER!" to "Just a hobby guys" on a daily basis, but I remember there being this big debate in favor of calling bs on Nijis being "Just contractors" a few months ago. I'd argue some Holos work more than regular people having to stay up for collabs in odd hours and meetings in tokyo time or recording who knows how many things months ahead and travelling everywhere monthly.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
A female hyena vtuber? Does she come with a pseudo penis or is that part of her anatomy
It's a weird looking banana photoshopped to a hyena's body. /s

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
If she is so mentally ill that you cant compare her condition to any other vtubers:
Why she keeps streaming intstead of searching for help?
I am pretty sure that kind of stuff in your 20s isnt normal

Punished Lurker

And the 3rd one.

Same mama as Enna.

Wait, Enna? as in Enna Alouette?
Honestly I have been watching less vtubers lately, so I think I'll watch their debuts, see if I can find a new oshi, or at least someone interesting to follow

Tightpinch

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
New Lia outfit + Airi bday tomorrow

My wallet is going to kill me

Edit: Since she's not streaming atm, this is Lia 3.0
da.png

Last edited:

Negzana

New Lia outfit + Airi bday tomorrow

My wallet is going to kill me
Phase merch is so picky I just decided to get the Liacon plush and have that as my sole Lia merch. Might buy a Lia Liker yipee plush or Lia Not-Friend-With-U whenever those happen

Stunned But Dumb

Serina singing Kill Bi- Chat.. she might kill chat

Myth Connect the world (I just really like the animations for them all)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
If she is so mentally ill that you cant compare her condition to any other vtubers:
Her income you see, she's only been streaming for 3 years. Its not like she's popular or anything. No way she could've used her simp money to seek help. Clearly society abandoned her.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

just based off the choice of words :WHORE!!!:

Also club me for the TISM but what's the odds of having a suspiciously familiar name to another vtuber.
Another one revealed.

EDIT:
These new girls have been tweeting like crazy.

OR based off this someone's telling them to go needlessly aggro and parasocial. Other two are doing it too time will tell what they are actually like.

Cursed thought: Troons justifying it with LORE.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Her income you see, she's only been streaming for 3 years. Its not like she's popular or anything. No way she could've used her simp money to seek help. Clearly society abandoned her.
Shondo does get medication and help. In fact she went on hiatus a little bit ago because she went into a major depressive episode and she felt she wasn't fit to stream.
But, as has already been explained to the literate among us, her condition is not something that can be fixed - only managed. And even then there's still problems.
Ultimately she can't just stay away forever either because "help" for people like her can be expensive. She's still got bills to pay like anyone else despite her unsuitability for traditional employment, she has little family to support her, and those she does have their own health problems that she supports with her streaming income.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Bild_2024-09-15_023208831.png

why we advertising a dramafaggot (with tits) making a completely irrelevant video?? None of these people matter in 2024

Instead, advertise this:

:youlittleshit::calidrinking::gurasemperfi::hic::wah:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
What is "a real job" because a judge would definitely label an activity where you provide a service for remuneration from an employer as a job. Is it a 9-5? Because that would exclude tons of part-timers and odd-hour workers, is it an established profession? Because that would leave out all modern, internet-based jobs.

I'm not gonna talk about indies because those guys flip-flop from "THIS IS MY CAREER!" to "Just a hobby guys" on a daily basis, but I remember there being this big debate in favor of calling bs on Nijis being "Just contractors" a few months ago. I'd argue some Holos work more than regular people having to stay up for collabs in odd hours and meetings in tokyo time or recording who knows how many things months ahead and travelling everywhere monthly.
A job where your salary isn't dependent on you as a person/personality but instead the service you provide. A streamers pay is almost entirely dependent on money from their fans whether directly through donations or indirectly through merch. It's the same reason you can't just replace a vtuber because people are there for the person behind the model at the end of the day.

When I sell stuff through my job people are purchasing largely independent of me beyond maybe a recommendation because I have knowledge in the field they lack.

I'm not dismissing the work any of them do and many who do as much as those in Hololive do work harder and more than I do.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 78256

why we advertising a dramafaggot (with tits) making a completely irrelevant video?? None of these people matter in 2024
because the drama fags never forgive and never forget.

and also despite being a flop and cancer (the movie and the new game announcement) borderlands is relevant so dredge up the guy who's autistically devoted to playing only that i guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom