"I don't wanna be a WEIRDO!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
A female hyena vtuber? Does she come with a pseudo penis or is that part of her anatomy human? :ameliaThink:

(It's a real thing, I swear)
Why is your first instinct to ask if she has a dick?

:guraeating:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A job where your salary isn't dependent on you as a person/personality but instead the service you provide. A streamers pay is almost entirely dependent on money from their fans whether directly through donations or indirectly through merch. It's the same reason you can't just replace a vtuber because people are there for the person behind the model at the end of the day.

When I sell stuff through my job people are purchasing largely independent of me beyond maybe a recommendation because I have knowledge in the field they lack.

I'm not dismissing the work any of them do and many who do as much as those in Hololive do work harder and more than I do.
That is totally arbitrary but whatever.

frz

Rima is gonna end up bringing up drama from 1996 involving 2 nameless guys in the gambia at this rate, the videos only get older and about more and more irrelevant people.
I still remember that one Rima X Nousagi collab where they goes
Deez nut:"I respect falsed but his daily content video doesn't take any real effort compared to OUR content"
Rima: "I plan to gradually move off from making drama videos and do more vtuber things/other content"

Today
DN: live streaming reading things out loud with 0 effort, rehashing old video,getting flamed for covering nijiID with surface level knowledge, being a flip, etc.
Also has a new model with more boobs.

Rima: digging out old ass drama from literal who, at least she now... played wow with falsed????? She also does react content I guess.
Also has a new model with more boobs

I generally like Shondo and feel bad for her situation. I find it great that she's been able to find something to support herself despite her severe problems. I hope this Twitch stuff gets resolved and she's able to continue on with it. I wish her the best in life. I really do.

But all that being said, the problem isn't that she's a mentally ill woman on Twitch. The problem, from what I'm gathering, is that she got drunk and said shit during a stream that she shouldn't have. We all know how dog shit Twitch is and all social media platforms in general are. She has to know this too. While I wouldn't advise it, I'm not even saying she's wrong for wanting to open up to her chat about more personal problems to her. She just needs to know that this is dangerous territory, and she needs to be more careful how she says things.

That being said, obviously, the alcohol doesn't help, and I honestly believe this to be a large crux of the issue. While drinking streams can be fun, I find myself pretty iffy on them because it might not take much for a streamer to cause themselves problems while impaired, and I get a bit worried that a streamer I like may do or say something they'll come to regret. I mean, how many vtubers have we seen drunk on stream break down or say/do something they shouldn't? I know there have been quite a bit. All it may take is that one drunk stream for a streamer to fuck up what they have or have an embarrassing moment that's potentially seen by the entire Internet.

I may sound like a stick-in-the-mud, but hopefully Shondo will come to realize that streaming while drunk is not something she should be doing if this is how it ends up being. She's at least smart enough to know when her mental problems become too big of an issue for her to continue streaming normally. I know she can't control her mental problems, but she absolutely can control whether or not she drinks on stream and impairs her to the point of doing or saying things she shouldn't.

Best wishes to her.
Question why cant shondo just get drunk on youtube or she is banned off it too?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
because the drama fags never forgive and never forget.

and also despite being a flop and cancer (the movie and the new game announcement) borderlands is relevant so dredge up the guy who's autistically devoted to playing only that i guess?
Bahroo stopped speedrunning Borderlands years ago. I'd be surprised if most of his modern fanbase even know that's what he was known for

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
None of these people matter in 2024

BunnyAyu is planning to become a vtuber again, and has always shat up the space with her constant catfights and excessive need to be the centre of attention. She definitely matters as long as she's attempting to insert herself into the space, and the more people who know about her past, the better.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Shondo does get medication and help. In fact she went on hiatus a little bit ago because she went into a major depressive episode and she felt she wasn't fit to stream.
But, as has already been explained to the literate among us, her condition is not something that can be fixed - only managed. And even then there's still problems.
Ultimately she can't just stay away forever either because "help" for people like her can be expensive. She's still got bills to pay like anyone else despite her unsuitability for traditional employment, she has little family to support her, and those she does have their own health problems that she supports with her streaming income.
I feel a little bad for her but this place has laughed at dozens of vtubers with mental health and family problems so i dont see why there are people coming out to make exceptions for this particular case

WaWa

Tetel streaming earlier today.

She was also able to get her Oshi in the new Hololive kuji.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Trying to compare streaming to a real job is fucking retarded.
When we have people working for companies doing this and earning most or all of their income from doing so it definitely qualifies.
If we're talking the literal definitions then yeah, they do a thing and get paid for it, so it's a job; I just find the "if you did this at a regular job you'd get fired" line of thinking from earlier in the thread to be a false equivalence. 90% of the shit streamers do would get them fired from a conventional job, streaming serves a different kind of people and as such there are different expectations - and Twitch itself lets far more egregious content fly so it's not like she's doing something uniquely unacceptable in the environment she works in.

Shondo is obviously unwell and I think her streaming while drunk is a terrible idea; frankly I don't think anyone should drink since it's degenerate behaviour that brings out the worst in everyone, but it's especially irresponsible when you're a) fighting serious mental demons and b) in front of thousands of people. But I really can't see her as the bad guy in this situation just because she got drunk and sadposted on the Show Your Tits to Thirteen-Year-Olds website.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

ex_lurker

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Tubedude

When we have people working for companies doing this and earning most or all of their income from doing so it definitely qualifies.
Personally think a better comparison would be actors/entertainers in other industries, some of which get away with a LOT of bullshit and remain employed/keep getting roles. Getting drunk and saying they want to neck themselves in front of people can be seen as small shit in that comparison.

Comparisons to what would be acceptable at a desk job or a customer service job are kind of false equivalencies. Personally I wouldn't care about Twitch's ban in this situation if they didn't ignore the camwhore bullshit that only gets slapped with 3-7 day bans. 30 days for getting drunk and saying suicidal shit vs 3 days for full nudity.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
A female hyena vtuber? Does she come with a pseudo penis or is that part of her anatomy human? :ameliaThink:

(It's a real thing, I swear)
Koinu died for our sins and resurrected at the third month like the prophecies foretold

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Entertainer is a real job, self-employed or not. Always was. Internet just made it easily available for dilettantes at no effort, and made them visible to people with no taste.

On another note, nice to see that v4mirai don't do that stupid dance with model silhouette vagueposting etc.

Punished Lurker

The cheerleader and the brown woman are the ones I think have the better models.
I know they say it's the gamer gen, but I wonder if any of them is going to do ASMR too

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Entertainer is a real job, self-employed or not. Always was. Internet just made it easily available for dilettantes at no effort, and made them visible to people with no taste.

On another note, nice to see that v4mirai don't do that stupid dance with model silhouette vagueposting etc.
Real was probably the wrong word to use. Should have gone with normal instead.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I don't watch Shondo but I always felt bad for her being terminally mentally ill to a level where medication is only delaying the inevitable, so seeing Twitch do shit like this pisses me off.

If you think about it, medication only delays the inevitable for everybody though.

Why does she have a penis on her collar?

I can't see it as anything else.

Another one revealed.

> Cheerleader
> Keeps her arms stiffly by her sides

It's a tough theme given L2D's limitations. But this is V4Mirai so maybe they'll speedrun 3D like they did for their other gens and then she can do some real pompom-waving and backflips and the other typical cheerleader stuff (if she can really do it).

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Woah woah woah, MerelyTourist with a decent take? :dokiDread:
What's next? MerelyTourist having a good take? Awoogers get fedposted against? Proctor talking like a man?
:anyannoyed:
3/3 of these things have come true now.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom