"The more you say no the more I'm going to do it"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Is that why her announcement was removed? I can't say I've been keeping up with all of our fearless leaders grooming attempts.
Possibly. I actually meant for my post to be mostly a joke, but rereading it makes it sound 100% serious and accusatory.

Just for a bit of context, the pot thing was just some screenshot that was shown where she posted a picture of her paraphernalia and talking about taking a day trip with her sister to "get the good stuff". The "angry" thing was more than likely a hyperbolic joke, but again, not sure.

So yeah, take what I said as mostly a joke that wasn't delivered very well.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Cute cosplay and all, but Biboo looks like she toggled on big head mode.

F6tm0PkbQAAmOHb-min.png

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
To be fair to him, he found out she's a dirty pothead, and she got "angry" that he was posting about Airi or something like that (probably in a joking way, but I don't know much about her, so I don't know).
:pikacringe:
Like an actual pot head or just smokes on occasion? Honestly I'm more curious about the Airi thing because yeah she's been petty before.
E clock me fug

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Alright which one of you monkeys is responsible for this tag?

Don’t play with me, if I don’t get an official answer, I’m counter grooming kirsche. :amegunl:

The Geist related tag. It wasn’t me. I demand blood!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Alright which one of you monkeys is responsible for this tag?

Don’t play with me, if I don’t get an official answer, I’m counter grooming kirsche. :amegunl:

The Geist related tag. It wasn’t me. I demand blood!
Screenshot_20230926-132452_Chrome.jpg

I R E A L L Y D O N T K N O W

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Limkin

"The most normal girl in PC" btw. Only someone who never watched her streams or scrolled through her twitter would say
embrdgn.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Saturnus

haha it's unou
@The Proctor she just realized you're gone :pikameefuck:
View attachment 47038

Edit: It just dawned on me that he gave her the Irish Goodbye
Warning and reminder to the 2view bros; If you establish yourself as a regular that interacts within their small community, do not be surprised when they notice you leave.
I swear to god they all keep a spreadsheet of their regulars. I'm not really speaking on experience as I almost always lurk but I'm sure they know their lurkers too.

UberSoldat

Warning and reminder to the 2view bros; If you establish yourself as a regular that interacts within their small community, do not be surprised when they notice you leave.
I swear to god they all keep a spreadsheet of their regulars. I'm not really speaking on experience as I almost always lurk but I'm sure they know their lurkers too.

There's always a chance you end up like him :smugpipi:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Yeah, keep saying how it's just baggy clothes and poor light making her look fat. That shit is skin tight and is holding on it's dear life to contain the horrors inside it from spilling out and killing everyone in the avenue. She is like 3 times bigger than her pre Holo photos.
I really hope you're a woman, all that seethe is not healthy.
:sanasmile:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Christ

But I'm not that old yet

Horo7618

No one in particular

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Suzullan (aka Saki) uploaded a new original song for her 1st anniversary!

Has vibes of oldschool anime OP, it's really cool!

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I have plenty of time to get loaded so when I get to that age, hopefully my chances will tilt to my favor.
Hopefully.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Problem is, going by her words, she is doing the wrong kind of exercise. The dieting is one thing, but she is doing weight lifting for exercise, which is effectively replacing fat with muscle. You do weight lifting to bulk up, not slim down.
If you do high reps low weight it should mostly just make an individual more tone instead of putting on power-lifting muscle mass. Did she ever specify what kind of weight lifting she would be doing?

In all truthfulness you are right though, if your only goal is to get thin with disregard for musculature, dieting would technically be enough.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She sounded like a troon.:fubukiyabai!:but she doesn't talk much at all on the streams I've found, so maybe I'm wrong.

An old Scotsman is sitting in a pub, sipping beer and smoking a pipe.
He sits, sits and says: "I built this mill myself, ONE(!)....
I gathered stones, mixed mortar and built it... but for some reason nobody call me McFlaren the mill builder.
Sat back, sipped a beer, took a drag.
- This orchard here, which now has the biggest fruit and berry crop in the world, I planted it myself, ONE(!)... everyone's enjoying it and picking it. But for some reason. nobody calls me the McFlaren Gardener.
- I built this bridge myself, ONE(!), I cut down the trees, sanded and made a bridge, now cars drive on it, people walk on it. But for some reason, nobody calls me McFlaren the bridge builder.
- But once I fucked that poor sheep...
ps. I apologize for the inaccuracies in my translation.

Anyone know her pl accounts?

View attachment 47049View attachment 47048
@Would
im more pissed sena is another pasty white broad irl instead of being deliciously red boned.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
im more pissed sena is another pasty white broad irl instead of being deliciously red boned.
1695750825449.png
Hence why I try and stay out of the know on doxes and such. I know Sana most likely is not the caramel goddess she was in Hololive but that doesn't mean I have to see it for myself! And besides, there are SOME out there who are actually dark IRL:

1695750943620.png
1693736453962.png
sarakini.jpg
(i'm coping with this last one but it's funnier to me to think Sara's an aboriginal)

Top Bottom