• 🔥 THE MONTH OF FIRE CASUALTY LIST 🔥

03: First Stage Production's Whole 1st Gen || thread
    06: Hololive's Minato Aqua || Thread
    06: Everyone who thought Mori was fat || Post
    07: Hex Haywire || Post
    08: Former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki || Post
    16: Vtuber Agency Yume+ || THREAD
    18: EIEN's Kilia Kurayami || Post

• On Monday 22:00 UTC/10PM GMT I'm doing a livestream to discuss my plans for the site & related media channels going forward. If you have any questions, feedback, ideas or other comments you want me to discuss, @ me in the forum discussion thread with them, or send me a DM. This is a critical opportunity to share such things with me, as it will affect how I proceed for at least the next few months. Also no, I am not selling out to Brave Group. Yet.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Has she said where she's at? I'm almost 100% sure she's in PR.
She hasn't but I agree it's probably one of the smaller PR islands.
Looks like Shiina 🦍🦍🦍🦍soon

What's the stage after hag?

She was doing really good in the fist 1/3 of the year, hope she can get back into a good routine soon.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
For those who are too young to remember, she was part of the Abu Ghraib staff.
In detail, she's Sabrina Harman, whose most notable photo of hers is her smiling with happy look on her face (and thumbs up) while standing near a corpse of a prisoner who died there and another one where she posed with a pile of prisoners stacked like a pyramid.

It's the image that Kuri Rinji posted and I had a double take because I had saw it before and was like "Wait a minute... did I see this before?"

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time t minus 6 minutes
AI-RI parodies Pippa the Rippa

Slightly early cause my lunch was early today and I need to back to work

Nenélove

Please take a seat over there
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
OH BOY I sure do love to wake up to PAGES of wigger weight discussion, you people really are the fucking worst... I hate froot loops for breakfast.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
don't worry, we'll have this exact discussion again a few more times before the end of the year

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I remember that one side profile picture of Karen after the gym arc, think she was in something tight-fitting. If she was able to get to that point back then, she can do it again. Less carbs, more cardio. Less rapping, more repping.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
OH BOY I sure do love to wake up to PAGES of wigger weight discussion, you people really are the fucking worst... I hate froot loops for breakfast.
I can post a bunch of Keekihime pictures if that would be better for you :mutt:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
@The Proctor she just realized you're gone :pikameefuck:
View attachment 47038

Edit: It just dawned on me that he gave her the Irish Goodbye

Not being tradcath is fine but showing any interest in wicca past age 14 is peak FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD energy.

The horse girl is way too mentally ill and unstable, but the design is A+ even if it's just pretty much what a Uma Musume girl would look like.

She posted a novel on Twitter yesterday about being a good vtuber and too much of it was "spend money on good equipment before you go live" which I really disagree with. I started to disagree but it always feels weird to try to "correct" people who have numbers when I have none, so whatever.

I might be replying to a shitpost, but really? We have confirmed photo of Sena Bonbon?

To be fair I seem to remember her saying that she was a pale redhead in real life, so she didn't really lead anyone on there (unless you assume everything a vtuber says about their real life is a lie, which is a good thing to assume, to be fair).

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She hasn't but I agree it's probably one of the smaller PR islands.
Looks like Shiina 🦍🦍🦍🦍soon

She was doing really good in the fist 1/3 of the year, hope she can get back into a good routine soon.

Eh, I wouldn't worry too much about her too much given where she's at now compared to before. After the hair loss arc, it's safe to assume she is over the worst of it.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Look at the Bweetle! Violently shaking the enclosure

httn

Hag enthusiast
Since we're on a fat girl timeloop right now, it's a good time to tell you architects that Ami is now live.

Bonus art:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If you have a fat PS2, and it's a dead laser, you might look into just using FreeHDboot if you don't need to use the disc drive
Slim. My fat PS2 died probably 20 years ago, which is why I got the slim lol. I was just gonna replace the laser.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Tonight is another un-unlisted zatsudan by the EVILIST Sawa-Sama, nothing but good things will come from this, surely:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hime is promising a collab with her mother this week, which should be quality content.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
o be fair I seem to remember her saying that she was a pale redhead in real life, so she didn't really lead anyone on there (unless you assume everything a vtuber says about their real life is a lie, which is a good thing to assume, to be fair).
Baking stream collab with moonshine, bag and yuri. pretty sure its in the first general.

Top Bottom