"What have you done Mumei..."Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Anyone ready for some LTT? (Lumi/Lemon Tech Tips)

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
View attachment 47055
Hence why I try and stay out of the know on doxes and such. I know Sana most likely is not the caramel goddess she was in Hololive but that doesn't mean I have to see it for myself! And besides, there are SOME out there who are actually dark IRL:

View attachment 47056
View attachment 47057
View attachment 47058
(i'm coping with this last one but it's funnier to me to think Sara's an aboriginal)
The horse girl is way too mentally ill and unstable, but the design is A+ even if it's just pretty much what a Uma Musume girl would look like.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Warning and reminder to the 2view bros; If you establish yourself as a regular that interacts within their small community, do not be surprised when they notice you leave.
I swear to god they all keep a spreadsheet of their regulars. I'm not really speaking on experience as I almost always lurk but I'm sure they know their lurkers too.
I'm willing to bet I'm on at least 3 lists: IRyS, FBI, NSA :smugrys:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm willing to bet I'm on at least 3 lists: IRyS, FBI, NSA :smugrys:
It's weirder when you find out that you are on lists that you hadn't even considered. So good on you for keeping track

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The horse girl is way too mentally ill and unstable, but the design is A+ even if it's just pretty much what a Uma Musume girl would look like.
It cant be that bad...
1695751535122.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
View attachment 47055
Hence why I try and stay out of the know on doxes and such. I know Sana most likely is not the caramel goddess she was in Hololive but that doesn't mean I have to see it for myself! And besides, there are SOME out there who are actually dark IRL:

View attachment 47056
View attachment 47057
View attachment 47058
(i'm coping with this last one but it's funnier to me to think Sara's an aboriginal)
yeah i know. i fear a lumi facedox becauae she wont be a pretty jap but some moonfaced slav.

rhat last pic is pretty niiiiiiiiice

did proctor drop raghead before or after his date with kirsche?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin reviewing her old art pieces

Yes contrary to popular belief she does draw on occasion she's just too busy

famous artist pipkun

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
im more pissed sena is another pasty white broad irl instead of being deliciously red boned.
I might be replying to a shitpost, but really? We have confirmed photo of Sena Bonbon?

famous artist pipkun

I might be replying to a shitpost, but really? We have confirmed photo of Sena Bonbon?
some gay ass baking stream with a reflective bowl. shes pasty but also plump.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
As someone whose original PS2s are also dead, I feel Fubuki's pain. I need to attempt to fix mine sometime. Seems pretty easy to do (famous last words).
If you have a fat PS2, and it's a dead laser, you might look into just using FreeHDboot if you don't need to use the disc drive
You should've never gotten so involved in the first place............................
Possibly. I actually meant for my post to be mostly a joke, but rereading it makes it sound 100% serious and accusatory.

Just for a bit of context, the pot thing was just some screenshot that was shown where she posted a picture of her paraphernalia and talking about taking a day trip with her sister to "get the good stuff". The "angry" thing was more than likely a hyperbolic joke, but again, not sure.

So yeah, take what I said as mostly a joke that wasn't delivered very well.
Paganism, weed, what? :confusedshuba:

Limkin

I can't think of a single example of someone having a pretty model and looking better irl. It's always at most 8/10 compared to a model

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Tenma plays the WAD the Doom community is currently going crazy over

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
And she has a gun! We need more vtubers casually toting gun like the americans do, and not those fantasy scifi gun/blocky misshapen gun either.

EDIT: I saw a perfect fanart of Mumei doing what I want.
1695753499772.png

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
now I realize me saying this isn't going to help my architect allegations, but I don't see any issue with her, and I think she looks attractive

at the end of the day, I've been her fan for three years now and will support her however I can, so take this with an incredibly massive bias

If anything, she is only slightly heavier than the US average of 170lb/77kg. I see absolutely no issue with her either. You see women twice her weight on the daily in the US. The rest of the Anglo nations in Canada, Australia, NZ, Ireland, and the UK aren’t far behind either.
Waking up and seeing the discussion on this forum like -
03p8c6H.png

Also, coincidentally I was just catching up on this seasons backlogs
Update:
What series is this?

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
VTubing is the same kind of escape for mentally unwell women as Argentina was for the Nazis.

Attachments

• chrome_g9urL5WWWk.png
    chrome_g9urL5WWWk.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 262
Last edited by a moderator:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
VTubing is the same kind of escape for mentally unwell women as Argentina was for the Nazis.
Holy fucking shit someone put this in the random.txt right fucking now.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Imagine if pic-related became a VTuber. Instant fanbase overnight.
Face down, ass up?

Top Bottom