"I believe the Earth is flat, because Hana-senpai means the world to me hahaha"Miyu Ottavia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
now I realize me saying this isn't going to help my architect allegations, but I don't see any issue with her, and I think she looks attractive

at the end of the day, I've been her fan for three years now and will support her however I can, so take this with an incredibly massive bias
I mean yeah, I'd still would, but it's still something funny to laugh about. It's a "Pink woman bad" thing, it's tradition.

Tubedude

If anything, she is only slightly heavier than the US average of 170lb/77kg. I see absolutely no issue with her either. You see women twice her weight on the daily in the US. The rest of the Anglo nations in Canada, Australia, NZ, Ireland, and the UK aren’t far behind either.
When the average trends toward overweight, being slightly over it still isn't good.

httn

Hag enthusiast
@The Proctor she just realized you're gone :pikameefuck:
View attachment 47038

Edit: It just dawned on me that he gave her the Irish Goodbye
She HATES him. :NOWWELAUGH:
Screenshot 2023-09-26 172131.png

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
When the average trends toward overweight, being slightly over it still isn't good.
I wouldn't call this in the 77 Kg range anymore.
Its from July
1695745583043.png
Maybe at the edge of 60s and 70s. Still fat.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
When I said I don’t see an issue with her it was my opinion about her being attractive. I agree that being overweight in general isn’t good.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I wouldn't call this in the 77 Kg range anymore.
Its from July
View attachment 47047
Maybe at the edge of 60s and 70s. Still fat.
The wrists don't lie, and those are pretty human-shaped instead of Michelin Man-shaped.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
As I've said before, these girls could live very different lives off-camera that this is probably one of the least whoreish chicks to get hired for all we know. In terms of burning themselves to the ground before even getting going? Not rare at all, people just usually only spill the beans to friend groups/circles which one of those "Friends" get jealous and pretty much become one of the main sources of dox material that floats around. Hell it's part of what lead to Pomu finally getting doxxed. But as it's an EN Indie, I have 0 surprises.

People just like to shitfling. V-shojo is annoying for numerous reasons, coomerbaiting is one of them, but I'm sane enough to avoid coomerbait in general.

In other news, a Vtuber indie I follow, Marshi, Graduated then ...Ungraduated within a day, which is honestly a first I've seen. People were right, the EN Vtuber community you truly will see everything. I'm used to seeing people reappear elsewhere or rebrand but straight up reversing a graduation I've not seen many of.

She sounded like a troon.:fubukiyabai!:but she doesn't talk much at all on the streams I've found, so maybe I'm wrong.
lol she def traced the mothers day one. good artists should have different styles tho
An old Scotsman is sitting in a pub, sipping beer and smoking a pipe.
He sits, sits and says: "I built this mill myself, ONE(!)....
I gathered stones, mixed mortar and built it... but for some reason nobody call me McFlaren the mill builder.
Sat back, sipped a beer, took a drag.
- This orchard here, which now has the biggest fruit and berry crop in the world, I planted it myself, ONE(!)... everyone's enjoying it and picking it. But for some reason. nobody calls me the McFlaren Gardener.
- I built this bridge myself, ONE(!), I cut down the trees, sanded and made a bridge, now cars drive on it, people walk on it. But for some reason, nobody calls me McFlaren the bridge builder.
- But once I fucked that poor sheep...
ps. I apologize for the inaccuracies in my translation.
Layla is alive and celebrating her birthday

She's being a bit real at the moment talking about how "the current situation at this company" probably means she won't ever get her dream of meet and greets.

I don't think she's gonna last much longer

:painpeko:

Anyone know her pl accounts?
2z7mq4.jpg1ighz583amfz.jpg
@Would

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm gonna preface this by saying I adore her and her content

But am I a terrible person for seeing the bag of candy and immediately thinking of people throwing peanuts at elephants..?
I mean I'm assuming she was the one throwing it out to the crowd or whatever but I REALLY got a good laugh out of the image of some autist just throwing a big ass fucking bag of candy at her like "HERE'S A TREAT YOU FAT BITCH! I LOVE YOU!"

That said though yeah I don't think she's that bad looking at all especially compared to a lot of what you'll see just walking around stores and whatever. The important part is she's putting in the effort. Even if you can't get fit, there's a lot to be said about trying to make sure it doesn't get worse. Keep at it pink woman.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
The wrists don't lie, and those are pretty human-shaped instead of Michelin Man-shaped.
compare that face with
1695746136294.png

1695746089245.png
She still has to shed more weight till below 60s so that she can show her whole body without architect allegations. Right now she will still look fat (not as much as 2022) if she walks on the stage.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Another kouhai of Kiara's has fallen victim to DO U. She says she loves the song and the dance, as well:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
They probably have gym instructors who know what they are telling her to do. She also mentioned dieting during her off collab with Marine and Bae. What I find interesting is that she randomly tweeted an Instagram post from 2019.

Is it supposed to be some kind of goal?

Did she stop drinking so much?
I'd like to assume someone instructed her that alcohol is really high cal (7kcal/g I think) and it inhibits your body on absorbing nutrients, makes your intestinal bacteria lazier, delays or impedes subcutaneous fat burning, straight up a stupid idea to consume alcohol if you wish to lose weight.

All in all I would never make fun of her for her efforts, Rrat said it better, it's one of the reasons why there's so many fat people around, but she could be less of a bitch in her day-to-day.

That said, :architect: bros I don't think you're winning this one, the clock is ticking.

Quite late, but Nina is on her second subathon day and her L.A. Noire gameplay is amusing

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Our leaderfucking SUCKS at grooming
To be fair to him, he found out she's a dirty pothead, and she got "angry" that he was posting about Airi or something like that (probably in a joking way, but I don't know much about her, so I don't know).
:pikacringe:

Praid

Just another idiot
To be fair to him, he found out she's a dirty pothead, and she got "angry" that he was posting about Airi or something like that (probably in a joking way, but I don't know much about her, so I don't know).
:pikacringe:
Is that why her announcement was removed? I can't say I've been keeping up with all of our fearless leaders grooming attempts.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lumi has never done anything wrong in her life, she's a good girl

Gloomi, on the other hand...
Of course you cover for the blonde white girl, who has a literal mile-long list of crimes to her name, whilst in the same breath throwing the hard-working black woman in law enforcement under the bus. You racist whiteoids make me sick! :sanastfu:

The curse of the italian big momma. Italian women are gorgeous briefly, then they hit an age where their whole body just refuses to metabolize food properly and just turns anything, even water, into excess dump.
I have to say, for being white and all, Italians girls aren't too shabby :architect:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Of course you cover for the blonde white girl, who has a literal mile-long list of crimes to her name, whilst in the same breath throwing the hard-working black woman in law enforcement under the bus. You racist whiteoids make me sick! :sanastfu:

I have to say, for being white and all, Italians girls aren't too shabby :architect:
N

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Top Bottom