"My self-care is living in delusion"Erina Makina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zyklon Mag

Darkwood? Please do it, fuck the others on this list except maybe Who's Lila.

Bettel got sick after his week long break, I am sharpening my knives :yagoocry:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
What do you mean Lamy has very big fat tits :pippasadl:

Check this out

Corporate Art :yagooatbat:

Hololive using soulless corpo art, it's over. Billions must graduate. You will all know my pain. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

What's with you promisefags and shitting on random Holomems in the most passive-aggresive ways possible?
Average promisefag:
inhale soy.png

Average CouncilCHAD:
1720717229527.png

USS IOWA

Can this retard just ignore them instead of adding more fuel to the fire of both the unicorn/trolls and the retards that engage in slapfights with them? If he wants to openly engage with the females , and even discuss the ones with the most unicorns who have no interest in collabs, I am all for that. Directly giving the unicorns themselves attention is when shit starts getting retarded.
Well he did said he has a degree Communications and believes that any publicity is good publicity.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Promise fags have to deal with esteemed successful Nijisanji vtuber Vox Akuma calling them a flop in a seething private discord

This event truly scarred them, Nij is still thriving while Promise (more like flopmise) is still floundering to this day
speaking of that i wonder what those guys are feeling right now

you know given that nijiEN is basically dead man walking currently while the branch that they mocked back then is still holding strong

must be painful
also i just realized that half of that leak were eliras clique and hanamori nepohires

talk about foreshadowing

Limkin

you know given that nijiEN is basically dead man walking currently while the branch that they mocked back then is still holding strong

must be painful
also i just realized that half of that leak were eliras clique and hanamori nepohires

talk about foreshadowing
They are feeling blacked(screened).

tgmslc

as far as im concerned youre the only one whos a chill promise stan that ive encountered

well youre a sapling but still
I sexually identify as a sapling/hooman/kronie but I do also try to support IRyS & Bae, too!
:chaos:

It's not our fault every other VTuber in existence outside of Promise is horribly mid, okay?
:smugazki:
Hey, now... I like a lot of Mori & Kiara's music.
:smugrys:

Promise fags have to deal with esteemed successful Nijsanji vtuber Vox Akuma calling them a flop in a seething private discord

This event truly scarred them, Nij is still thriving while Promise (more like flopmise) is still floundering to this day
To (mis)quote a DemonDice track:
He talks that shit about about my waifu, I'mma go and grab my knife-u. STAB STAB STAB and end his life-u.

Awoogers

Bronze

They can still debut with the same IP but a new look or a full rebrand under Vshojo. I think that can be arranged depending on what talent wants

I feel like theres a good amount of people who think Vshojo's audition is to do what Doki talked about hidden gems, when I think it's more about increasing the range of their network so they can do what they are doing to wider range of people. Quotes seem to think otherwise so maybe I'll end up wrong

Awoogers

They can still debut with the same IP but a new look/a rebrand under Vshojo.

I feel like theres a good amount of people who think Vshojo's audition is to do what Doki talked about hidden gems, when I think it's more about increasing the range of their network so they can do what they are doing to wider range of people. Quotes seem to think otherwise so maybe I'll end up wrong
at the end of the day theyll just grab an orbiter of theirs or some literal who whore from twitch

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Well he did said he has a degree Communications and believes that any publicity is good publicity.
Well, I'll just say this: who do you think leaked it? Certainly wasn't a unicorn. If things get worse for everyone because of the retards infighting, he has no one to blame but himself.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

must be painful

talk about foreshadowing
You either die a mainstay of a branch and being beloved by the main community like Pomu
Or you end up having to kick up your ching chong and jap reps to appeal to the two audiences that still care

Awoogers

Well, I'll just say this: who do you think leaked it? Certainly wasn't a unicorn. If things get worse for everyone because of the retards infighting, he has no one to blame but himself.
hes a flip and thinking is not our strong suit

so yeah as much as this was honestly based he didnt think things through

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Hololive using soulless corpo art, it's over. Billions must graduate. You will all know my pain. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

BILLIONS MUST GET TERMINATED​

And watch their oshis mental health spiral down

So everyone will know true pain

Awoogers

some vaugeposting for the thread
not like anyone is a regular here anyways

VSoyBoy

They can still debut with the same IP but a new look or a full rebrand under Vshojo. I think that can be arranged depending on what talent wants
That's what I was thinking (if applications work as they say they do). Once they're through the auditions it's probably 3 choices:
- Pretty much everything the same, now with a VShojo logo under the stream
- Same channel and name with a brand new model and maybe a redesign
- Everything new, either because the previous persona is unsuitable for VTubing work or because it's small enough where starting over makes no difference

USS IOWA

I only saw that on /vt/ and by then there's several threads about this. Now that I think about this, Unicorns don't subscribe to the Stars and what he said did rile them up.

Now I believe that either he or one of his member's did share the video to rile unicorns and if it did got out of hand most Holofans will side with him cause what he said isn't that bad to non- unicorn fans.

My best guess is people hate watching his menshi using gifteds people like to spam in chat. That or I really don't want to think Jutard is that retarded to leak his own menshi:depressedtako:
Or that could be a possibility, Him knowing this would leak would still be helping him.

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

I only saw that on /vt/ and by then there's several threads about this. Now that I think about this, Unicorns don't subscribe to the Stars and what he said did rile them up.
My best guess is people hate watching his menshi using gifteds people like to spam in chat. That or I really don't want to think Jutard is that retarded to leak his own menshi:depressedtako:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
:baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:
I got the JUICIEST rrat right here:
Now bear with me for a second. What if she's just... being a woman? A regular woman that likes fashion and attention? You'd think that's impossible, especially because she's a vtuber. But there's evidence to the contrary directly from Lamy's own mouth:

She herself says she's not a vtuber :BijouBijou:View attachment 73449

But really, the majority of her posts on that account are about clothes, makeup or random shit like how much she loves Forky from Toy Story. Seems like she's just interested in showing off and talking about fashion. She might be gauging interest and thinking of starting a fashion youtube channel like what Choco's roommate is doing.

Since we're talking about rrating anyways, I also think she might be trying to boost her body image confidence. The last time she posted photos of herself before this week was in November, before her health seriously deteriorated. During her sick period, her mental was at its lowest, she lost a ton of weight and said she looked terrible. Now that she's healthy, she might be doing this as a way to bounce back and feel better about herself.

Either way, Wamy good. Wamy love

Anyone that has watched Lamy at least once knows that she's extremely girlie. Im honestly surprised she did not post irl pics earlier. And its a really modest picture in true Wamy fashion.
I don't. But it pisses people off when I act like I do and that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
What pisses me off really is the fact i just remembered i spent 80$ for some cringe title just to fuck wirh you. GIMME MY 80 BUCKS BACK MY GACHA ADDICTION HAS GONE BAD!!!!!

Top Bottom