"They just kept throwing into my mouth, and none of them entered!"Mika Melatika

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

Some madlad pico fan finished a 3d model for her.

Kuramu Pico: 3D modelThe model for VRChat is also complete.You can now change facial expressions and put on and take off coats using hand gestures.The 3D model creation that began on March 30th is now complete.( ※ The photo was taken in a mirror, so the left and right are reversed.)

VSoyBoy

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What the fuck are these guys talking about?
Vtubing is dominated by Asians
when they say bipoc, they just mean blacks. They dont care about the rest. Monkeys and trannys are the only victims in this god forsaken world.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
These people don't actually know anything. They just spew bullshit for Twitter brownie points.

VSoyBoy

was ryushen even trans i cant remember

hes more of a hideyoshi if nothing else
Officially "Gender not disclosed", effectively non-binary, talked about the term X-Gender before. Not trans but LGBT representation for sure.

Limkin

No one tell that guy about Yugo
Why not, Yugo is a prime example why people like this shouldn't be allowed to join big corpos. I bet they just mentally checked her out when she graduated because she was representing them in a very bad but very accurate way

Awoogers

Officially "Gender not disclosed", effectively non-binary, talked about the term X-Gender before. Not trans but LGBT representation for sure.
yeah thats what i remember him saying a few years back

i cant remember for the life of me the exact words but its on the line of "gender that you want" to the listeners

Salado

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Why not, Yugo is a prime example why people like this shouldn't be allowed to join big corpos. I bet they just mentally checked her out when she graduated because she was representing them in a very bad but very accurate way
I mean, it sounds like Yugo actually got bullied out to me, given what we know about NijiEN, its fans, and Yugo. U-san is about as inoffensive as humanly possible and actively avoids drama like the plague since then. The list of greviences compiled by "fans" that led to Yugo's firing was a pretty bullshit laundry list similar to what Zaion got officially from NijiEN not long after.

Yugo was literally made to apologize for being perceived as not treating an earthquake seriously enough, ffs.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

2. "foreign language anime fan community"
I can assure you this has way less impact than you think because foreigners can't pay bilibili money or ever looked into doing it. Regardless of anime or not. The UI is too confusing to use, mainly in chinese and bilibili made 0 effort to globalize.
I'm sorry, my expression is wrong, let you misunderstood
“foreign language anime fan community”,I am referring to the anime creation community outside of BIlibili.

Due to the constraints of Chinese laws, BIlibili cannot be fully international, and almost all information on the platform relies on fans copying and uploading.
The main effect of Hololive leaving the Chinese market is that most of the fans and creators who love Hololive have lost their fan environment, and talking about Hololive has become a sin.Some, like me, may use a VPN to keep in touch with the outside world, while others may never pay attention to Hololive again.

If only a few active fans are lost, that's not a problem. But the point is that Hololive's reputation is too great, and they remain one of the hottest and most creative creative communities to date. There is not a single person who follows vtb content who has not heard of Hololive
1720721842967.jpeg
1720721861369.jpeg

The result of BIlibili's rejection of Hololive has been a mass migration of anime creators to other platforms(Since the only big anime community in China is BIlibili, most of them go to foreign YouTube and Twitter).BIlibili finally lost its core soil as a content community:depressedtako:

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

I got extremely lucky somehow but now this shit is dry man :gunpeko:

To change from the gacha spamming,

our boy murray is playing weird games in twitter im going to blame him when a tranny joins a major corpo that isnt vhoeshow.

Ina-Korean
Kronii-Korean, also non binary?
Bae- Chinese
iRyS-Chinese/Japanese
Shiori-Flip?
Bijou-Thai
Fuwamoco- part Asian?
Raora- Italian
Gigi- some kind of Asian
Altare-Korean
Axel- half Jap
Magni-Taiwanese/Korean
Flayon- Black, possibly blasian
Hakka- Honduran
Jurard-Flip
Octavio-Flip
Goldbullet - Puerto Rican
Selen/Doki- Chinese
... Plus all of the JP and ID branches. I didn't even dip into Phase or Niji beyond Selen either. Fuck off tranny. Bad enough when you failed men have to attention whore in SCs btw. /mati:tenmakys:
Edit: added to the list

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

My best guess is people hate watching his menshi using gifteds people like to spam in chat. That or I really don't want to think Jutard is that retarded to leak his own menshi:depressedtako:
My guess is the same, it was probably a hate watcher who got a gifted membership or even paid for it. Never underestimate the lenghts an anti will go to find even a tiny crumb of controversy of someone they don't like.

I decided to do a quick investigation, from what I could find this seems to have been the catalogue thread that got everybody's attention, but searching the catbox file reveals it was originally posted in the numbers thread an hour before the bait thread got made in the catalogue, and then looking backwards it seems like the interest started from someone liveposting in the numbers and Mans threads, someone even blaming it on Kyousha. So it might have been a dumbass on the stars fanbase that brought attention to it and numberfags clipped it

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
when they say bipoc, they just mean blacks. They dont care about the rest. Monkeys and trannys are the only victims in this god forsaken world.
Mmm but Brave Group has one

youtube.com/@SerinaMaiko
What are bluds talking about :BijouBijou:
Or maybe they want one black in the big leagues? :ameliaThink:

Awoogers

watch this idiot scribble stuff and go to space???

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ina-Korean
Kronii-Korean, also non binary?
Bae- Chinese
Shiori-Flip?
Bijou-Thai
Raora- Italian
Altare-Korean
Axel- half Jap
Magni-Taiwanese/Korean
Flayon- Black, possibly blasian
Hakka- Honduran
Jurard-Flip
Octavio-Flip
Goldbullet - Puerto Rican
Selen/Doki- Chinese
... Plus all of the JP and ID branches. I didn't even dip into Phase or Niji beyond Selen either. Fuck off tranny. Bad enough when you failed men have to attention whore in SCs btw. /mati:tenmakys:
IRyS is half Japanese and half Chinese. I think Gigi is supposed to be some flavor of Asian, too. Also, Bettel is probably the minority in StarsEN as the only "straight" whitie.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Asians aren't BIPOC (short for Black / Indigenous People of Color). Call me biased, but I think Varaeli here is onto something :MozumiPichi:(except the tranny part, I don't want any more Zentreyas)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Mmm but Brave Group has one

youtube.com/@SerinaMaiko
What are bluds talking about :BijouBijou:
Or maybe they want one black in the big leagues? :ameliaThink:
They want one in the companies they don't watch :SelenHAHAhere:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Whites are basically the diversity hires in vtubing.
Fishman makes sure to have at least one each gen in Phase Connect.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Top Bottom