"Who wouldn't wanna screw a dragon? You would, chat"Selen Tatsuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
My best guess is people hate watching his menshi using gifteds people like to spam in chat. That or I really don't want to think Jutard is that retarded to leak his own menshi:depressedtako:
as much as i buy the hate watching he is also a home grown flip so he may be retarded sorry about that buddy

Zyklon Mag

as much as i buy the hate watching he is also a home grown flip so he may be retarded sorry about that buddy
It's fine, his loudness + time zone + race filters me out of most of his solo streams anyway. :deztheroom:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Anyone that has watched Lamy at least once knows that she's extremely girlie. Im honestly surprised she did not post irl pics earlier. And its a really modest picture in true Wamy fashion.

What pisses me off really is the fact i just remembered i spent 80$ for some cringe title just to fuck wirh you. GIMME MY 80 BUCKS BACK MY GACHA ADDICTION HAS GONE BAD!!!!!
what gacha

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
What's with you promisefags and shitting on random Holomems in the most passive-aggresive ways possible? Am I missing something?
(Akasplit also falls into this)
You see that’s the actual problem. We should be passive-aggressively shitting on ALL holo-mems. :annoyedpippa:

Instead this forum keeps getting into a monthly cycle of a new flip joining, who then shortly after proceeds to get cannibalized by the resident flips.:gloomiLaugh:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My best guess is people hate watching his menshi using gifteds people like to spam in chat. That or I really don't want to think Jutard is that retarded to leak his own menshi:depressedtako:
It was probably one of the tards in the Stars fanbase who want to stoke the fire between the fanbases. There are a lot of annoying cunts who use the unicorns as an excuse to anti the girls. They have even started to turn on Kronii and Calli for "abandoning" the boys.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You see that’s the actual problem. We should be passive-aggressively shitting on ALL holo-mems.
Why lol, that isn't going to make your oshi more popular my guy.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
rosanna banner?
Nah. The new sakura swimsuit. I dont really feel the rosanna swimsuit. But right now im struggling having my fifth nikke to 3 stars and the pulls hate me. I had like one SSR in my last 10 pulls.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Awoogers

Nah. The new sakura swimsuit. I dont really feel the rosanna swimsuit. But right now im struggling having my fifth nikke to 5 stars and the pulls hate me. I had like one SSR in my last 10 pulls.
just the usual then:koronehappyl:

Limkin

He goes on suspension, Cover finds out he was antiing himself on 4chan to farm engagement, he bought highest tier membership to all HoloEN members, he was married to a NijiEN member (a male) for 3 years and then leaks the contract to LegalMindset

Awoogers

He goes on suspension, Cover finds out he was antiing himself on 4chan to farm engagement, he bought highest tier membership to all HoloEN members, he was married to a NijiEN member (a male) for 3 years and then leaks the contract to LegalMindset
or: hes secretly henri

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
That’s for you egg-heads on this men with voice-changers vtuber gossip forum to figure out. I’m just the ideas guy.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
just the usual then:koronehappyl:
I got extremely lucky somehow but now this shit is dry man :gunpeko:

To change from the gacha spamming,

our boy murray is playing weird games in twitter im going to blame him when a tranny joins a major corpo that isnt vhoeshow.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

our boy murray is playing weird games in twitter im going to blame him when a tranny joins a major corpo that isnt vhoeshow.

No one tell that guy about Yugo

Awoogers

why would you want child diddlers and criminals in your corpo damn

"muh representation" how about you represent this crime statistics instead

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

What the fuck are these guys talking about?
Vtubing is dominated by Asians

Top Bottom