"I loved telling you guys bedtime stories. You guys all had great bedtime stories, and they all went something like this. Once upon a time, there is a little girl named Lia. Lia was walking to the forest, and her mom said Lia, don't walk through the forest by yourself. Lia said, mom, fuck you, I don't care. Mom said, okay, whatever. And all of a sudden, birds swooped out of the sky and pecked out both her eyeballs. The end. You liked those stories when you were younger"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
According to the comments, he had to re-upload the video since he forgot his Honkai sponsorship

Screenshot_20240414_125800_YouTube.jpg

What a fag lmao

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
She's gotten a few of them since this one as well. Either from the same guy or more like him who saw her get one guy'd and want to try the same.
Why didn't she pump the TTS price to 10 dollars then? Let them talk, get 10 bucks, nod with a :mikothumbsl:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Portrait of a Lovely Tako

ghost owl

Towl shriek (a perfectly normal reaction to Ame's presence)

I have my doubts that Mumei would ever be released

Hope you like purple

braindoko

I refuse to understand Twitch. Chyat, is this real?
View attachment 68070
That was a one-guy on the level of Condom Money for Connor, absolute mindbreak. I hope woman of lemon learns from this and makes janny rotations/public executions like Batat does (she won't, groom chatter is probably right and that's why she reacted like that)
Ayy lmao who would pick a randumb nobody corpo instead of La Sagrada Familia de Vtubing, Negligiblesanji?
Holostars is too exclusive and any males foolish enough to join NijiEN won't find any of the first 2 male waves' success. Other small co-ed corpo males are doing indie numbers (globie guys) so FSP seems like the only realistic carreer option financially for male chuubas. Just know they'll have to fujomax to earn their bread
WHOEVER DID THIS TO ME I AM GONNA SCALP YOU
te pasa por portarte como mono

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Marine had a tiny yab during her vertical karaoke stream earlier and privated the archive.

I missed the moment myself but according to /vt/ (so take with a grain of salt as always), her analytics showed on screen for a bit. There's nothing really surprising or new though. I'm assuming the increased rate of 13-17 year olds is from her youtube shorts blowing up but overall, it's a mostly even split.
326782.png

Views by Age and Gender in the last 28 Days:
Female - 36.0%
Male - 63.5%
User-specified - 0.5%

13-17 years - 13.0%
18-24 years - 26.5%
25-34 years - 25.8%
35-44 years - 19.5%
45-54 years - 10.8%

And her tweets talking about it. You'd think it was something worse from her tone lol. Considering her weak mental and frequent menhera breaks though, I hope she isn't beating herself up too bad over this.

Tweet 1
Tweet 2
(Screenshots for now since ghostarchive and archive.ph are both being bad.)
Really impressive that one of the biggest coomers in Hololive also has one of the biggest female audience. Hell I think she might have the largest Female % out of all of Hololive.

Kaela is on a trip to Japan and won't be streaming for 4 days

Lia is on a trip to Japan and won't be streaming for 2 weeks

they're gone

it's so over

I'm shaking and crying

uuuuu
Isnt Pippa also going to JP? S

Possible of Lia and Kaela off collab?

:dokiSmug:
If Ollie and Flayon are in JP, maybe. Dont think Kaela even knows about Lia.

>Be Rosemi
>finally get Tekken perms that you've spent years asking for
>even the big man himself, Harada, notices you
>get a collab with Hyte to have a PC build with your design
>finally reach 500k subs
>"wow, everything is going great!"
>Selen's termination causes you to lose your 500k milestone
>lose your Hyte collab
>get passed in subs by Doki within 8 days, so you've been effectively lapped by her
>still haven't recovered your 500k milestone after a month
>hemorrhaging of subs stopped at 480k but after 3 more weeks, continue to very slowly lose subs as no one is subbing anymore
>get dumpstered in a tekken tournament, now everyone is making fun of you
>only saving grace for your sanity is that you finally got your 3D debut approved
>lowest CCV 3D debut in Niji history at ~13-14k
>only $1,877 USD in superchats from a 3D debut
>Petra's 3D debut had better numbers because despite being put an hour in front of Holofes, she had the Niji JP audience supporting her
>Sony automatically copyright strikes your 3D VOD
>manage to resolve the copyright strike but it only has 142k views to Petra's 272k views for her 3D
>StarsEN had their 3D a month earlier and had higher avg CCV, max CCV, and double your superchats despite having almost half your sub count
>your highest superchat post-3D stream is $146 USD, the StarsEN duo have beaten that nearly half a dozen times since their 3D debut
>Doki gets the Hyte collab that was taken from you and everyone cheers for it
>AR Live Colors is finally announced, surely this will be your time to shine
>the concert is a trainwreck and you're barely in it because of cut content with Selen
>lost 2k subs in the past month because no one new is subbing, now at 478k, 500k milestone never again
That really sucks.

Remember Dizzy pulling her letter on stream as it being the main reason why she got back into Vtubing. Honestly it would be nice for this one to actually get rescued by Fishman.

Negzana

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Why didn't she pump the TTS price to 10 dollars then? Let them talk, get 10 bucks, nod with a :mikothumbsl:
Either because it was actually getting to her or because she makes a solid chunk of money from regulars who toss ~$2 at her through TTS a few times a stream.

Probably both.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
So this is what happened to honse...

She's doing a Q&A rn.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
For those who've caught my Twitter archiving outage update in the sticky in the last few hours, the issue has since been resolved. For everyone's convenience, I've been going back through the main threads and a few others to archive Twitter posts left unarchived since the outage began.
----------------
Following the dam fiasco that caused the death of over 4000 people, Aqua plans to improve her reputation by solving the issue with clogged roads. Her solution is to place onion-shaped roundabouts.

Rollercoaster ride with Miko, Suisei, and Fubuki.

"I hope it doesn't blow." -Famous last words from Raden.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If Ollie and Flayon are in JP, maybe. Dont think Kaela even knows about Lia.
Speaking of Machi

🔋 Time

Machi's Voice Acting makes me even more of a pussy trying to watch Corpse Party

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Came across a rigger showcasing a new JP corpo (Parast) chuuba called Alice Kinami. Looks pretty interesting and she’ll be debuting on April 27.

She has two YT shorts uploaded so far and apparently she can sing pretty well.

She’s debuting alongside 6 other genmates but I have yet to check them out so feel free to do so.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Came across a rigger showcasing a new JP corpo (Parast) chuuba called Alice Kinami. Looks pretty interesting and she’ll be debuting on April 27.

She’s debuting alongside 6 other genmates but I have yet to check them out so feel free to do so.

Looks cute, good singing, I wish them luck.

Stunned But Dumb

Really impressive that one of the biggest coomers in Hololive also has one of the biggest female audience. Hell I think she might have the largest Female % out of all of Hololive.

Remember, Marine is more than just a coomer. She's very down to earth and open to talking about problems with life, getting older, working, being a woman, relationships, etc. That and her top tier chat banter is probably why her female base is so large

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Really impressive that one of the biggest coomers in Hololive also has one of the biggest female audience.
Tenma in shambles

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I don't watch a lot of JP vtubers, but she's really cute. Plus her singing is great. I might check her out.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

(can't get any of the damn archive sites to work for some reason, anyway if this gets deleted it just says "No stream today. Not because of tummy hort but we can pretend it’s because of tummy hort." - Dizzy Dokuro)

Top Bottom