"What's kino!?!?!"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
@La+ de Central Norte We got some brave news.
Apparently Brave has been pulling some more people in their orbit, most of 'em aren't important but one guy stands out...

This dude, Sugiyama, is the founder and CEO of Reality, which is the parent corpo of Specialite, First Stage Production and Vebop Project. This smells like YET ANOTHER potential acquisition, now that Niji has been excised from the west the next big rivalry in the industry may just be the Brave Federation vs the Hololive Empire.
(Do keep in mind that the only valuable property Brave owns atm is VSPO! since it makes up like 95% of their viewership)

I speculated way back when in 2021 that many smaller corpos would band together or buy each other out to try and take on Holo and Niji, the industry may very well have evolved to that point with all of this turmoil and new money being thrown around.
To start to see how much Brave Group its going to expand themselves in the west i would need to see what VSPO EN does
The united Provinces of Brave Group sounds scary but if all of its members are micro corpos then they are just cute
It would be a threat if they asked the Jew for example or if one of its corpos that isnt VSPO does something relevant :laplusgun:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Isn't First Stage Production/Specialite that thing with actual natural growth rather than just buying successful corps and failing to make inroads with anything homegrown like Brave?
Yeh for some reason their male division got good numbers out of nowhere to the point that not even 2 months after deployment they got collab with Nijis

Punished Lurker

I have been listening to Reimu's zatsu about AR live, so here's some info:
- She's very happy it's finally released, they've been working on this for a very long time (as we all know)
- The sections in the concert were apparently done in one take, so all the songs were oneshots with no breaks. Seems like they practiced the choreo with instructors through several days and then did it all in one takes.
- Says there was a long section of talking with Petra and Elira that got cut, as well as several songs with Rosemi and Petra, they had to accept the cuts but says there's a lot still cooking and to please keep supporting Petra and Rosemi who worked very hard
- Most of the girls didn't manage to learn the full choreo before traveling to Japan so they had to practice a lot before doing the takes, EXCEPT for Rosemi who literally got on the stage the first day and did the full choreo without any practice with the instructors (strongest Vtuber I swear :pomuLove:)
- They got family codes, Millie was faster than Reimu and gave hers to Nina, they fought to keep Nina and Pomu's voices in the concert
- From the way she's talking about it seems I was right and they did record it back in october of 2023, I remember there was a tweet of Reimu talking about chocolate around that date and she just mentioned it in the zatsu, if anyone can find it that could give a more aproximate date

Negzana

Kaela is on a trip to Japan and won't be streaming for 4 days

Lia is on a trip to Japan and won't be streaming for 2 weeks

they're gone

it's so over

I'm shaking and crying

uuuuu

Salado

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Something about those VCR servers and streams that I hope is that they get bigger and bigger and one day the FOMO of missing out some fun Interactions is big enough that even more Idol brained and no-males people like Irys and Kiara will participate as well.
I have been enjoying Bae's stint in it. She's found other similar-minded idiots to play around with and it has been pretty amusing so far. Yesterday she found a babysitter, today she found a bully victim (and inherited his 2k scrap debt)

IRyS and Kiara will never happen, though. Kiara is far too stubborn, even when her main simps don't seem to mind and she talks about her male friends all the time. IRyS' core simps and paypigs are like half unicorns that are both in her IRyS persona and Namirin.

Anyway, more VCR clips:

Wigger getting respect and this Pururu chick is wild

The people Bae interacted with yesterday.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

To cool for nijisanji but to afraid to be a Holostar? say no more my man because FSP is getting MORE penis havers for you to like

Ayy lmao who would pick a randumb nobody corpo instead of La Sagrada Familia de Vtubing, Negligiblesanji? :BijouBijou:
I'm shooting my shot, guys wish me luck!
@La+ de Central Norte We got some brave news.
Apparently Brave has been pulling some more people in their orbit, most of 'em aren't important but one guy stands out...

This dude, Sugiyama, is the founder and CEO of Reality, which is the parent corpo of Specialite, First Stage Production and Vebop Project. This smells like YET ANOTHER potential acquisition, now that Niji has been excised from the west the next big rivalry in the industry may just be the Brave Federation vs the Hololive Empire.
(Do keep in mind that the only valuable property Brave owns atm is VSPO! since it makes up like 95% of their viewership)

I speculated way back when in 2021 that many smaller corpos would band together or buy each other out to try and take on Holo and Niji, the industry may very well have evolved to that point with all of this turmoil and new money being thrown around.
> FSP
God dammit, Brave... :pikaufuk:

God's Strongest Dragoon

they fought to keep Nina and Pomu's voices in the concert
Calling cope on this from Reimu, seems more like management couldn't be bothered to edit that shit out.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Calling cope on this from Reimu, seems more like management couldn't be bothered to edit that shit out.
The best part is that it signals this shit was actually being worked on over a year ago and still turned out the way it did.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
yy lmao who would pick a randumb nobody corpo instead of La Sagrada Familia de Vtubing, Negligiblesanji?
Joining Nijisanji is like joining a Drug Cartel, you know what place you are joining, you are probably going to get money but dont get surprised if you get stabbed because you were to cool for the rest of the cartel members

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I second this, if they had the files they could just remove them from the mix, it sounds like they only got the master close to the concert and couldn't bother to operate the files or call the mixer(s).
Absolute clown fiesta, or as one would say, negligible.

Adding to that:

240414-135423.png
:deztheroom:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
WHOEVER DID THIS TO ME I AM GONNA SCALP YOU

Salado

I second this, if they had the files they could just remove them from the mix, it sounds like they only got the master close to the concert and couldn't bother to operate the files or call the mixer(s).

Adding to that:

240414-135423.png

Just join Dizzy on PC already :smugpipi:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Kaela is on a trip to Japan and won't be streaming for 4 days

Lia is on a trip to Japan and won't be streaming for 2 weeks

they're gone

it's so over

I'm shaking and crying

uuuuu
Possible of Lia and Kaela off collab?

:dokiSmug:

Salado

I refuse to understand Twitch. Chyat, is this real?
944963579.PNG

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Zoomer Fox(Filian) vs Goldfish princess (MariMari_En)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Adding to that:

240414-135423.png

>Be Rosemi
>finally get Tekken perms that you've spent years asking for
>even the big man himself, Harada, notices you
>get a collab with Hyte to have a PC build with your design
>finally reach 500k subs
>"wow, everything is going great!"
>Selen's termination causes you to lose your 500k milestone
>lose your Hyte collab
>get passed in subs by Doki within 8 days, so you've been effectively lapped by her
>still haven't recovered your 500k milestone after a month
>hemorrhaging of subs stopped at 480k but after 3 more weeks, continue to very slowly lose subs as no one is subbing anymore
>get dumpstered in a tekken tournament, now everyone is making fun of you
>only saving grace for your sanity is that you finally got your 3D debut approved
>lowest CCV 3D debut in Niji history at ~13-14k
>only $1,877 USD in superchats from a 3D debut
>Petra's 3D debut had better numbers because despite being put an hour in front of Holofes, she had the Niji JP audience supporting her
>Sony automatically copyright strikes your 3D VOD
>manage to resolve the copyright strike but it only has 142k views to Petra's 272k views for her 3D
>StarsEN had their 3D a month earlier and had higher avg CCV, max CCV, and double your superchats despite having almost half your sub count
>your highest superchat post-3D stream is $146 USD, the StarsEN duo have beaten that nearly half a dozen times since their 3D debut
>Doki gets the Hyte collab that was taken from you and everyone cheers for it
>AR Live Colors is finally announced, surely this will be your time to shine
>the concert is a trainwreck and you're barely in it because of cut content with Selen
>lost 2k subs in the past month because no one new is subbing, now at 478k, 500k milestone never again

Top Bottom