"Ran into an old friend today while getting lunch. I told her I was an unemployed deadbeat because it was easier"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Uruka'a body must be too moist that she attracted slug into her room now :dokiSmug:

Slugs appear when the weather is very damp and-
apartment

She didn't clean up for 2 weeks, did she? :fishmandispair:

Miaelou, another english-speaking french and Para art fella is playing Mario Kart DS today

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It wasn't. I don't know her last name, her phone number, or her address. And even if I did, I still wouldn't do it because it's weird.

Fake fan.

Mint playing Twin Snakes on a real gamecube that she bought just for this game.

Just as God fucking intended.

Bessie, aka "Cowgirlcowgirl", announced on stream today and on Twitter the reason her streams have been very sporadic the past few months: She's having a baby in June.

A

Who and why do we care? I don't remember if she's ever come up here before.

Is a hag the same as a Christmas Cake?

Christmas Cakes become Hags when they're done ripening.

I take another day off of the internet and log in and the only thing that's "new" is a Nijisanji and Hexa being retarded. Nice to know if dropping off the face of the earth like OJ did that nothing will change and things will keep on a truckin'. Though if we want to solve this retard problem we should probably invest in Dune buggies of death

Thank God you came back when you did though, vtubing would have collapsed without you... whoever you are again.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Marine had a tiny yab during her vertical karaoke stream earlier and privated the archive.

I missed the moment myself but according to /vt/ (so take with a grain of salt as always), her analytics showed on screen for a bit. There's nothing really surprising or new though. I'm assuming the increased rate of 13-17 year olds is from her youtube shorts blowing up but overall, it's a mostly even split.
326782.png

Views by Age and Gender in the last 28 Days:
Female - 36.0%
Male - 63.5%
User-specified - 0.5%

13-17 years - 13.0%
18-24 years - 26.5%
25-34 years - 25.8%
35-44 years - 19.5%
45-54 years - 10.8%

And her tweets talking about it. You'd think it was something worse from her tone lol. Considering her weak mental and frequent menhera breaks though, I hope she isn't beating herself up too bad over this.
View attachment 68063
View attachment 68064
Tweet 1
Tweet 2
(Screenshots for now since ghostarchive and archive.ph are both being bad.)
90% of Hololive would kill for that female viewer percentage. She's afraid that Pekora will suddenly be at her door and start stabbin'.

Or Tenma. Not Hololive but same idea.

ex_lurker

frz

90% of Hololive would kill for that female viewer percentage. She's afraid that Pekora will suddenly be at her door and start stabbin'.
For some reason I'm skeptical
Does youtube separate between shorts views, videos view and live views or just bundled them together.
If it doesn't then I suspect these numbers are bloated due to her shorts / vertical stream doing really well, and the main consumers of youtube shorts are children and female.

Edit: kanaru just dropped a banger...

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Watch this man discard GhostPolitics as their vtuber oshi for Kirsche:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Parasi is CUTE. I'm talking about Kiki. I like menheras, not sociopaths.

E: Maybe some people aren't aware but she is basically a chan-tuber, the tl;dr is that she was a robot, used to post a lot of nudes, baited a dude into a relationship when she was between 14 and 15 years old, pledged she was sexually abused, dude is serving 10 years now, and this was back in 2020.
I don't know if the archives still got all her information, some haters still tell the short version of the story from time to time. I get why she would be that broken with a whore of a mother but she was narcisism incarnated, she was on a big wave upwards until she was doxxed and the relationship with another robot was disclosed.
I'm not saying this is all made up bullshit. But it sounds a lot like made up bullshit. No offense. Not that I am saying you're doing it on purpose I just am generally hesitant to believe what sounds like a bunch of 'trust me bros' 4chan posts. Feel free to put actual evidence of her doing terrible things but from my experience people post a lot of bullshit about people they hate and 4chan is nothing else if not a crab bucket.
Yeah, I've read this before too but all I could find was just people talking about it without being able to find proof of the important part: showing her being dishonest in regards to getting someone arrested. The doxx stuff seemed true but why do I care if she was this other poster on 4chan? I only would care about the worst part, which didn't seem to have anything searchable, other then people talking about it.
I actually tried looking into this out of curiosity a while back. I do not believe you will find anything definitive in public, because many of the posts regarding her have been scrubbed from the archive websites. There's nothing with her old nickname "bunke" on the soc archives where she allegedly did her thing, and some of the surviving archives on vt have had their images deleted post-archival. Note that western chuubas, prior to vt opening, were quarantined to /trash/ board.

The posts linked here are the best you'll get:
This post has links to some summaries of what happened: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/45052058/#45058795
Everything linked here has some Discord screenshots: https://archive.palanq.win/vt/thread/16059259/#16062952
Third post with a summary and links. Notably, deleted from desuarchive but up on archived.moe: https://archived.moe/trash/thread/44587090/#44587475

In the unlikely case anyone has more info or archives, I'd be interested.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Is moona actually unironically opening up a cafe??
I wonder if its a family project and she has to help out, or if owning a cafe was some kind of dream of hers

The original plan was opening a hostel if I recall, maybe she changed that into a cafe. Like most of the world that isn't switzerland or some oil state, real estate is currently the only safe investment (as we all watch currencies turn into toilet paper) and Moona is fully aware she won't be doing the funny streaming act forever, I think it's a smart move.
Calliope's goal of owning and renting out a 3D studio is similar.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The original plan was opening a hostel if I recall, maybe she changed that into a cafe. Like most of the world that isn't switzerland or some oil state, real estate is currently the only safe investment (as we all watch currencies turn into toilet paper) and Moona is fully aware she won't be doing the funny streaming act forever, I think it's a smart move.
Calliope's goal of owning and renting out a 3D studio is similar.
I remember she said she wanted to be a landlord. It could also be something for her mother to keep busy with since her husband died.

Also Moona and food so it makes sense.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Olivia is racing Fuzz in Bubsy today, this might be a different dynamic from the usual white women collabs

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

To cool for nijisanji but to afraid to be a Holostar? say no more my man because FSP is getting MORE penis havers for you to like

Salado

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla returns tonight earlier plans to play helldivers this week have been 86d on account of motion sickness.
All makoto's are advised to brush up on their jong

Aluminum foil

2F4oxet5CLayl74OQ895gbz7ToPv5B4t.png

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Hopefully this one will go better than Ame's and chat doesn't ruin it. :faunacry:

Can't believe she would so shamelessly snipe the perms Kiara asked for so that Calli can play the game

Smh

She's bringing a rat to help her out.
:baeJam:

Something about those VCR servers and streams that I hope is that they get bigger and bigger and one day the FOMO of missing out some fun Interactions is big enough that even more Idol brained and no-males people like Irys and Kiara will participate as well.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@La+ de Central Norte We got some brave news.
Apparently Brave has been pulling some more people in their orbit, most of 'em aren't important but one guy stands out...
Kosuke Sugiyama joined GREE, Inc. in 2012 before being appointed executive officer in 2019. As the Head of Corporate Planning, he leads the group’s management strategy. In 2023, he founded REALITY Studios, Inc. and serves as its Representative Director.
This dude, Sugiyama, is the founder and CEO of Reality, which is the parent corpo of Specialite, First Stage Production and Vebop Project. This smells like YET ANOTHER potential acquisition, now that Niji has been excised from the west the next big rivalry in the industry may just be the Brave Federation vs the Hololive Empire.
(Do keep in mind that the only valuable property Brave owns atm is VSPO! since it makes up like 95% of their viewership)

I speculated way back when in 2021 that many smaller corpos would band together or buy each other out to try and take on Holo and Niji, the industry may very well have evolved to that point with all of this turmoil and new money being thrown around.

Last edited:

Salado

Doragon schedule is up.

e:
Also.

I too hit my head several times and now I watch Vtubers.

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

This has been fun so far
Seeing her interact with some people she would never otherwise

Salado

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
@La+ de Central Norte We got some brave news.
Apparently Brave has been pulling some more people in their orbit, most of 'em aren't important but one guy stands out...

This dude, Sugiyama, is the founder and CEO of Reality, which is the parent corpo of Specialite, First Stage Production and Vebop Project. This smells like YET ANOTHER potential acquisition, now that Niji has been excised from the west the next big rivalry in the industry may just be the Brave Federation vs the Hololive Empire.
(Do keep in mind that the only valuable property Brave owns atm is VSPO! since it makes up like 95% of their viewership)

I speculated way back when in 2021 that many smaller corpos would band together or buy each other out to try and take on Holo and Niji, the industry may very well have evolved to that point with all of this turmoil and new money being thrown around.
Isn't First Stage Production/Specialite that thing with actual natural growth rather than just buying successful corps and failing to make inroads with anything homegrown like Brave?

Judging by this post at least. @Azimov

I'm starting to lean La+' way. Brave buying up any- and everything that's actually doing a good job is a problem.

Top Bottom