"Get yourself an oshi that can 1v2 Vin Diesel and Elon Musk"Selen Tatsuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Possible of Lia and Kaela off collab?

:dokiSmug:
With two such extreme ends of the autism spectrum imagining Lia talking about she wants Thresh to lock her in chains with Revali while Kaela is just dead faced says okay, get some help, or silent laughs awkwardly in confusion over whatever the hell this weird zoomer is ranting about

>Be Rosemi
>finally get Tekken perms that you've spent years asking for
>even the big man himself, Harada, notices you
>get a collab with Hyte to have a PC build with your design
>finally reach 500k subs
>"wow, everything is going great!"
>Selen's termination causes you to lose your 500k milestone
>lose your Hyte collab
>get passed in subs by Doki within 8 days, so you've been effectively lapped by her
>still haven't recovered your 500k milestone after a month
>hemorrhaging of subs stopped at 480k but after 3 more weeks, continue to very slowly lose subs as no one is subbing anymore
>get dumpstered in a tekken tournament, now everyone is making fun of you
>only saving grace for your sanity is that you finally got your 3D debut approved
>lowest CCV 3D debut in Niji history at ~13-14k
>only $1,877 USD in superchats from a 3D debut
>Petra's 3D debut had better numbers because despite being put an hour in front of Holofes, she had the Niji JP audience supporting her
>Sony automatically copyright strikes your 3D VOD
>manage to resolve the copyright strike but it only has 142k views to Petra's 272k views for her 3D
>StarsEN had their 3D a month earlier and had higher avg CCV, max CCV, and double your superchats despite having almost half your sub count
>your highest superchat post-3D stream is ¥22,397, the StarsEN duo have beaten that nearly half a dozen times since their 3D debut
>Doki gets the Hyte collab that was taken from you and everyone cheers for it
>AR Live Colors is finally announced, surely this will be your time to shine
>the concert is a trainwreck and you're barely in it because of cut content with Selen
>lost 2k subs in the past month because no one new is subbing, now at 478k, 500k milestone never again
Sakana: It's time to come home

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
WHOEVER DID THIS TO ME I AM GONNA SCALP YOU
Do you not like it, mi hermano? I only wanted to show my appreciation for your vibrant culture of tacos and drug smuggling.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kaela is just dead faced says okay, get some help, or silent laughs awkwardly in confusion over whatever the hell this weird zoomer is ranting about
We all know how Kaela would react to Lia
:kaelaGetSomeHelp:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
this is the roughest shit of all, holy shit. If rosemi hasn't put her 2 weeks notice or more like started the unbound ritual to leave she's fucking retarded. Everyone left in EN should be getting a model done because niji is gonna give them the ID treatment. I don't think they can salvage EN at this point, maybe if they had courted a different kind of audience but they were pandering to hardcore fags and they flip harder than the average person when the company drives a talent to suicide twice :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Do you not like it, mi hermano? I only wanted to show my appreciation for your vibrant culture of tacos and drug smuggling.
In case you want some variety:
1701162981696107.gif

Speaking of El Pancho, she put this out today:

Salado

Erina is 300 subs from 50K.

Please support my dork tiger.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
>Be Rosemi
>finally reach 500k subs
>lose your Hyte collab
>get passed in subs by Doki within 8 days, so you've been effectively lapped by her
>hemorrhaging of subs stopped at 480k but after 3 more weeks, continue to very slowly lose subs as no one is subbing anymore
>only saving grace for your sanity is that you finally got your 3D debut approved
>Petra's 3D debut had better numbers because despite being put an hour in front of Holofes, she had the Niji JP audience supporting her
>manage to resolve the copyright strike but it only has 142k views to Petra's 272k views for her 3D
>StarsEN had their 3D a month earlier and had higher avg CCV, max CCV, and double your superchats despite having almost half your sub count
>your highest superchat post-3D stream is $146 USD, the StarsEN duo have beaten that nearly half a dozen times since their 3D debut
>the concert is a trainwreck and you're barely in it because of cut content with Selen
>lost 2k subs in the past month because no one new is subbing, now at 478k, 500k milestone never again
And all because Dizzy told her to join Nijisanji.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I refuse to understand Twitch. Chyat, is this real?
View attachment 68070
On Twitch, the streamer decides which type of accounts can chat: you can ask for nothing, email confirmation or phone confirmation.
I guess she's still feeling that 1 dollar bill stretching her asshole, classic woman behavior.
I even mentioned in another place that she's never making it out of mediocrity in music as she's weak, and is only perceived as a cool girl because everything is going well for her: she got no drama, she got no beef, her oilers are feeding her on the regular, her company is growing at a steady pace. Then she seethes after a 300 characters TTS. If you search for the definition of "oneguy'd" you'd see her picture there.
Place her under a producer that will get on her ass to squeeze her talent and she would crumble in less than a month.
>Be Rosemi
>finally reach 500k subs
>lose your Hyte collab
>your highest superchat post-3D stream is $146 USD, the StarsEN duo have beaten that nearly half a dozen times since their 3D debut
When you put it that way it's a very grim prospect, I feel some pity for her, even if some of those were her own fault and lack of bravado. As a fighting game player she should be able to hold some punches.

Nina modded herself into SM64

Susan with more Dark Souls

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing OFF the game.

Bam riding Kart.

Lolime(girl) playing Dishonored(pacifist route).

New Loki clip from our local translator.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Salado

frz

Isn't First Stage Production/Specialite that thing with actual natural growth rather than just buying successful corps and failing to make inroads with anything homegrown like Brave?

Judging by this post at least. @Azimov

I'm starting to lean La+' way. Brave buying up any- and everything that's actually doing a good job is a problem.
Grim
I wonder if Brave will have infinite investor money glitch until they finally succeed, or run out of it and everyone came out of it worse off like Embracer.
I hope Himehina / FSP don't actually sold their rights to them.
:iryswooo:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Twintail Chaos Power

Elegant Comet

Chromatic Tako by @Jon__Eve.jpg

Chromatic Hunter Tako

s

Happy birthday, world's cutest mineral deposit!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Is Pipkun still tormenting her?
Hopefully, but I think that's referencing someone sending her a dono regarding groomer mods, that was read by TTS
antsarepeopletoo.PNG🐜🐜🐜

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Stunned But Dumb

What's wrong with that? Phone number shit is normal everywhere.

Yeah and it sucks. I understand how much more secure it is, but I don't like giving out my phone number to even more robocallers. I had to buy a cheap secondary phone just for all the 2fa stuff

Sakana: It's time to come home

I was goign to say that I think it'd be funny to see the average niji fan blend in with the average phase fan, but that's kind of been happening a lot these past cuple of months.

Is Pipkun still tormenting her?

He said that phase management politely asked him to stop using their art tags and he has obliged. He's also banned from all phase projects in general. I dn't think they can see his stuff unless they go looking for it

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Hopefully, but I think that's referencing someone sending her a dono regarding groomer mods, that was read by TTS
View attachment 68072🐜🐜🐜
She's gotten a few of them since this one as well. Either from the same guy or more like him who saw her get one guy'd and want to try the same.

Stunned But Dumb

Salado

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yeah and it sucks. I understand how much more secure it is, but I don't like giving out my phone number to even more robocallers. I had to buy a cheap secondary phone just for all the 2fa stuff
Phone number 2FA is not secure, it's main purpose is to filter out laziest spammers (and deanon you)
So it actually actively damages your security.

Top Bottom