"sigh... I want to die... Kasou Taishou SFX"Omaru Polka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

(can't get any of the damn archive sites to work for some reason, anyway if this gets deleted it just says "No stream today. Not because of tummy hort but we can pretend it’s because of tummy hort." - Dizzy Dokuro)

Oh great, what has her sister done now?

Negzana

(can't get any of the damn archive sites to work for some reason, anyway if this gets deleted it just says "No stream today. Not because of tummy hort but we can pretend it’s because of tummy hort." - Dizzy Dokuro)

No Kaela
No Lia
No Dizzy
If Jelly is streaming it will be at an ungodly time

At least Memory is streaming tomorrow morning

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I find hilarious the fact that Rosentais are now in Asrock helping their oshi when her computer refused to boot

Bronze

We are finally getting Runie and Nova collab that's mentioned around her debut

Kazuma

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
Oh great, what has her sister done now?
Being a whore is kind of a constant thing, not something you "do" per se. And since she's always being a whore, Dizzy gets stuck dealing with the fallout. :painpeko:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
After successfully archiving the Tweet (using Firefox), I've found out that a short video Tweet in the replies got fully archived with zero caveats. Here's a link to the direct archive of that video Tweet. I've put this discovery into my Ghostarchive notes.
--------------
Subaru got emotional damage when she found out that the lines she recorded gets to be released in the recent hologra.

Fauna has made a censor button for her Witcher 3 playthrough.

Miko gets a letter from her supportive mom.

Nigel Nigerman

Lurker mode activated.
He said that phase management politely asked him to stop using their art tags and he has obliged. He's also banned from all phase projects in general. I dn't think they can see his stuff unless they go looking for it
Wow, he's a reasonable tard. That's very rare in this community.

Holy, this is one of my favorite games. It's rare that some vtuber would play this onstream. Gotta watch this now.

Nailed the early 2000’s aesthetics.

Sparkling jem going hard today. Expect Gura to ruin it by streaming in the middle of her birthday :baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Serina's Unarchived Karaoke has been going for some time.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This Kaela and Bijou duet is gonna make me cry tears of blood

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
This Kaela and Bijou duet is gonna make me cry tears of blood
Just part of the Biboo experience. At least she hasn't Gyatt'd us.
.. So far.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Just part of the Biboo experience. At least she hasn't Gyatt'd us.
.. So far.
I will say, it is cool she is singing the more difficult songs from the girls. I didn't expect her to sing RxRxR with Bae or CapSule with Calli, she even sang Suisei's part, which includes Japanese rap.

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sparkling jem going hard today. Expect Gura to ruin it by streaming in the middle of her birthday :baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:.
What if she doesn't? Will everyone who peddles this enmity breeding rrat kill themselves once and for all?

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I will say, it is cool she is singing the more difficult songs from the girls. I didn't expect her to sing RxRxR with Bae or CapSule with Calli, she even sang Suisei's part, which includes Japanese rap.
She's really become a gem in the scene to me. :smugina:

She doesn't kill herself like the overworking crew of Holo's or anything but she does seem to enjoy putting in some effort to goof off while being naturally entertaining.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She doesn't kill herself like the overworking crew of Holo's
Yet. I can easily see her becoming another workaholic once she gets her 3D.

God's Strongest Dragoon

What if she doesn't? Will everyone who peddles this enmity breeding rrat kill themselves once and for all?
I will nurture more rrats.

Phase Wars 2 - Team Blaze Theme

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
She's really become a gem in the scene to me. :smugina:

She doesn't kill herself like the overworking crew of Holo's or anything but she does seem to enjoy putting in some effort to goof off while being naturally entertaining.
A real diamond in the rough. Heck you could say she's Advent's Crown Jewel.

:wah:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Yeah that's that Clara vid being pushed
Not only did that get pushed to my algo, but a different Clara PL vid was recommended after the first, followed up by fucking Fishquest! YES NEAL, I GET IT OK!?

We are finally getting Runie and Nova collab that's mentioned around her debut

First off-collab for both? Did they know each other before Runie got into Phase?

Kou's Cover Premiering:

EDIT: Bisco on Drums! :sanasmile:

kingcaid

Rezuul is in such dire straits he has to pick up trash in the Australian outback to pay for his meds after deranking. He's also retarded and had to move his subathon up a day because MJS maintenance for the BA collab hits Tuesday.

Top Bottom