"Also, did you guys know I learned what a 'chuuba' is yesterday through Uruka? I was like, 'Uruka, people keep saying 'chuuba,' what the heck is 'chuuba?' The only chuuba I know is like, shuuba-dooba-doo-shuuba-doobidy-doo!!!!' What was that thing? Is it the Flintstones?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The only thing I remember kind of scandal-ish for PRISM is when that rumor about Nia Suzune was going to quit and try to take all of her piggies with her to a different.....corpo? or vtuber persona? Don't remember which, but a bit before the rumor she was on hiatus and supposedly someone was messaging her piggies telling them about some new vtuber they should follow and support. I think someone said that she got a fire lit under her ass when it was posted about because the vtuber persona died shortly before Nia came back to "regularly scheduled brodcasts."
Relevant posts about these happenings here:

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-12642079

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-12668943

Fuck that Johnny Jambalaya guy for not archiving those accounts in the second post :amegunl:

Stunned But Dumb

His defence is that he was in the shower. Therefore not only do we need to hook him up to an IV full of Phase Coffee, but also provide the prostate with a waterproof gamer chair with toilet and shower head fitted above so he will never need to move an inch away from the computer.
Getting scarily close to putting Proctor in I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream Stream

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
His defence is that he was in the shower. Therefore not only do we need to hook him up to an IV full of Phase Coffee, but also provide the prostate with a waterproof gamer chair with toilet and shower head fitted above so he will never need to move an inch away from the computer.
Got something better for this femboy. Hook this shit up and shackle him to his computer.

Ostomy-Pouch-Copy.png

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Showing a 2view with a nice singing voice some love

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Seeing as one of the most recent Prism projects talents was an ex-Cyberlive I have a hunch on what really happened.
:gloomiLaugh:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
O3RT-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

PROCTOR! You will stay awake and stop every other activity from now on, else one of your oshis may be next!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Also btw, don't be surprised when sony kills off its other projects too. God knows Prism was vastly more successful than all of them combined.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Dragoon

Also btw, don't be surprised when sony kills off its other projects too. God knows Prism was vastly more successful than all of them combined.
Well yeah, they just laid off a lot of people. Tech industry is starting to feel the heat from inflation and all the extra hiring these companies did during COVID is starting to bite them in the ass. Doesn't help that the PS5 has been a huge shitshow and people don't talk about it as much because Xbox is actually dead.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Isn't Crunchyroll a part of Sony? Probably explains what happened to their vtuber.
Oh shit I forgot about that, yeah she's probably dead too, and that one isn't keeping the model for sure.

Ensok

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Whoops, yeah. Still shit hours. Not sure why they put her totally outside normal EN hours...
For me. Finally an IRyS stream at actually reasonable hours and not fucking 3-5 am

Tightpinch

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

JMForte

Proctor sneezes and thousands die. In the vtuber industry at least.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
And it's going to get even worse, because I'm sleeping now.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom