"this is the pattern of behavior which i call 'wife-baiting' - in which i post things that make people want me as their wife"Juniper Heartstrings

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Helldivers 2 is the only major win Sony is going to have this year

holy shit I meant in VIDEOGAMES, I wasn't expecting it to be the entirety of Sony

Sara Nagare better have an outstanding support system with wherever she goes next, as with the rest of the Prism girls

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Athy, formerly Athena Nightingale did an English cover of Towa's Palette.
:sanasmile:

DanishCookies

Yura should become a Phase Invader

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Four pages behind, but I can't wait for Irys's Birthday live on 3/7. Loved her previous concert :kroheart:.

edit WTF PRISM DIED!? Fucking Proctor is sleeping again? This bitchass faggo- Some legit corpo better pick up my girls Shiki and Nana

:cursedpeko::amegunl::certifiedproctormoment:

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Irys is doing a birthday 3d live
1709355389261.png

But the time :depressedtako:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Four pages behind, but I can't wait for Irys's Birthday live on 3/7. Loved her previous concert :kroheart:.
As mentioned, birthday live on 3/7 at 7 PM JST.... what the fuck IRyS. Really, 3 to 5 AM US time??

Tweet:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
As mentioned, birthday live on 3/7 at 7 PM JST.... what the fuck IRyS. Really, 3 to 5 AM US time??

Tweet:

Off by 2 hours. It's at 9PMJST. Still shit hours in the US though.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok, hearing him without seeing him its like "why is he trying to do a black accent." But seeing his maneurisms combined with that voice is like, omega gay energy holy shit. My gaydar just exploded within 5 seconds of that video playing.
Oh jesus fuck, I wasn't gonna watch that but this comment peeked my interest, holy shit this is horrendous, I have never seen someone have so many fag mannerisms in 5 seconds + crazy eyes. Fuck you for making me watch it.
I guess Proctor is asleep?
(a)
At least they get to keep their models.

Fishman and Aviel:

Shiki is the biggest prize there and could make it to Holo with her skills, everyone else is small corpo tier though you never know.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I guess Proctor is asleep?
(a)
At least they get to keep their models.

"PRISM Project fans should tune in to each talent's streams and/or social media in early March for more information about each talent's individual plans for their activities after March 31."

Black text on white background stream waiting room is already up for Pina Pengin:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
9 pm jst so 4 to 7 am US time.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

(a)

Interesting insight from PRISM’s founder

This doesn't really seem like drama to milk, just a business not working out. And they're getting to keep the models and their brand identity, it's about all I could ask a for small corpo to handle this.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Mehk

The only thing I remember kind of scandal-ish for PRISM is when that rumor about Nia Suzune was going to quit and try to take all of her piggies with her to a different.....corpo? or vtuber persona? Don't remember which, but a bit before the rumor she was on hiatus and supposedly someone was messaging her piggies telling them about some new vtuber they should follow and support. I think someone said that she got a fire lit under her ass when it was posted about because the vtuber persona died shortly before Nia came back to "regularly scheduled brodcasts."

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

DRUG LORD, FILTHY EXHIBITIONIST AND LITERALLY HITLER
Oh jesus fuck, I wasn't gonna watch that but this comment peeked my interest, holy shit this is horrendous, I have never seen someone have so many fag mannerisms in 5 seconds + crazy eyes. Fuck you for making me watch it.
My guess is he was raised in ghetto gay club/theater.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This doesn't really seem like drama to milk, just a business not working out. And they're getting to keep the models and their brand identity, it's about all I could ask a for small corpo to handle this.
Well keeping the IPs would make no sense since the whole thing is shutting down, this is less "talent freedom!!!!" and more "hey guys this shit is going to the dump if you don't take it". A brand which is gonna cease existing doesn't need good PR.

ogey_rrat

ogey

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
edit WTF PRISM DIED!? Fucking Proctor is sleeping again? This bitchass faggo- Some legit corpo better pick up my girls Shiki and Nana
His defence is that he was in the shower. Therefore not only do we need to hook him up to an IV full of Phase Coffee, but also provide the prostate with a waterproof gamer chair with toilet and shower head fitted above so he will never need to move an inch away from the computer.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I wonder who's gonna get Luto. She has talent an a redubut is probably what she needs to actual start gaining some traction.

Top Bottom