"When will you learn that your actions have consequences REEEEEE"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I guess Proctor is asleep?
(a)
At least they get to keep their models.

Wait what the fuck. Didn't they just announce that they were working on 3D chibis of all of their talents?

Tightpinch

(a)

Figured this would happen after Prism didn't any for their anniversary while Vee got a whole 3d live concert last month

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
(a)

Seriously, it seems like a company is exploding every other week.

Ensok

Early Adopter
(a)

That's sad but in all honesty Nagare Sara was the only one I watched. And that was rare enough.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Stunned But Dumb

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
(a)

I'm guessing that they were caught up in all the jobs getting cut this week at Sony. Not even vtubers are safe from the great reaping happening in tech the last year.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
February was a dumpster fire but now March is aiming to be nuclear

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Everything is coming crashing down, I wonder how many personalities and companies will be gone come December.

I don't really remember Sony doing much with PRISM Project though, at least they get to remain as indies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png
image.png

View attachment Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance OST - Rules of Nature Extended [N3472Q6kvg0].mp4

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Crazy bitch love
(also sorry to any prism frens ouch man...)

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
(a)

Brave Group/Sony are gonna be the death of every small corpo. Phase is unironically going to be the last one standing just because of Fishman actually being a smart businessman and never overextending himself.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I've never really followed anyone from Prism, but it's still a shame to see the company go. I'm not overly surprised since they've always just sorta existed without making any noticeable impact beyond Shiki's record deal, but they also never seemed to have any notable scandals or horror stories that I recall.

With Phase and Idol growing into the big leagues and Prism and VReverie going kaput (the latter in slow motion, but we can all see where its going), it seems like the old "small corpo" scene's much less of a thing these days, at least in the sense there's very little competition that isn't just some teenager/20-something's "we'll make our own corpo with blackjack and hookers" deal. I guess PixelLink and Globie seem inoffensive so far?

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Saturnus

haha it's unou
(a)

I could kind of see the writing on the walls for Prism for a while tbh. They sprung up around the same time as Phase, Kawaii, and Cyberlive (great reference for names) iirc. They never really got a numbers boost, just a middling ground of not quite irrelevant but also not quite prospering.
Wishing the best for my girls Luto, Kou (who has been on indefinite Hiatus for a while), Ami, Yura, and Pina. Maybe Yura will get into Vshojo with her current persona (because she's rather friendly with Kson) now lol.

Pina's stream on it btw.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Amiya Aranha will go even more lo-fi than usual as she'll play games for literal calculators today
Meh. Graphical calcs are really high-tec. There are games for 7-segment programmable calculators, not sure if any emulators exist though.
Some VTubers are retarded about editing stuff western brained vtubers think everyone in the world has rents that are 3000$. I paid my video editor three times the average monthly income in his country(Philippines)mind you I paid him 8x his original asking price of 20$ for a total of 160$ per video, and that would still be considered low for one video in america (Around 200-300USD on the low end for a 10 minute video). I don't consider that greed IMO
Respect. US/CA/EU costs got disproportionally bloated and only getting worse. I can afford to spend few hours repairing some 30$ thingy for 10$. Even here it's mostly pro bono work unless it's literally on a "replace button" level, but in US it's just inconceivable.
Duck English is adorable. That's it.
Damn she's actually good. Nailing these Ls. Can stream bilingual easily.
Wait what. E:That is a pretty good graduation text btw.

Decent corpos will try to outseiso each other with parting notices now.
It's really easy to look at pictures like this and for a moment forget the exercise in nightmare that is the event of Dizzy opening her mouth. Pity be unto the man that marries this femcel
This is why he escapes to his warehouse mancave as much as possible, duh!
(a)

Honestly, respect for closing down properly instead of trying to puppeteer the corpse like so many other.

RiverBear

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
A giant corporation shutting down a subsidiary regardless of their performance?

Couldn't have seen that coming, certainly not immediately when I heard they got acquired by a giant corporation.

Top Bottom