"I don't look at anything that isn't R-18"Morinaka Kazaki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Starboy streaming Funger, I'm super surprised and stoked he got the perms for a game this kino.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Who are the other 2 vtubers that arent Nerissa and Zentreya?

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

This unfortunately might be true...

Rin mentioned! @Awoogers

Bronze

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Kyo aka Quinn posted an update video

Gibby and the armis boys live in 7 min

This is the first time I hear his voice and I can see why people thought he was black.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Who are the other 2 vtubers that arent Nerissa and Zentreya?

Top right is Orihime, she worked on Nerissa's debut stream cant remember what exactly but she is a trusted artist in the vtuber scene.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Ok, hearing him without seeing him its like "why is he trying to do a black accent." But seeing his maneurisms combined with that voice is like, omega gay energy holy shit. My gaydar just exploded within 5 seconds of that video playing.

Seems like Lisa has been having a movie night

Oh, meanwhile Sleepy had to cancel

And rip old lady

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hexa's back from her week-long vacation and will be streaming in half an hour.

I'm glad she's back, some people (Naganon) get a little crazy without their regular dose of Hexa.

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
Quick Kiara members update:
Kiara and Pomu will meet soon, they have a time and place set.
Kiara is nervous and worries that it will be very awkward irl
:kiarachefkiss::pomuLove:

That mysterious trip management is sending Kiara on, seems finally set in stone, she will be gone Sunday
To where??? She won't say but an offcollab is still on the table

Knowing Kiara’s roommate got stalked more than once in her life, I hope no disgusting fuck stalk both of them during their trip.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I'm glad she's back, some people (Naganon) get a little crazy without their regular dose of Hexa.

I think its less crazy and more disturbingly homosexual

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Miko: What kind of collab would you want to do together?
Mococo: A Japanese language showdown!
Miko: You... know I'm Japanese right?
Mococo: :mikothumbsl:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Delayed by 30 minutes.
Discord-l-Hevu-F8-TUl.png

I can't help it. It's like the Pippa thread when she takes time off. Anyways, I pretty sure she will be doing karaoke tonight. So I will shill her singing talent for anyone that has yet to hear it.

Edit: Never mind, Hexa is going rogue and wants to play cult of the lamb. Unless she does both.
Edit 2: she is canceling stream because she's exhausted. Return stream will be tomorrow. I guess that means the Megu collab is rescheduled.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
View attachment 65032

Professional streamer forgets to install the game she announced she was going to play.

Ain't got time with 256 cubs running around.

Damn, nigga needs to turn down his lights and maybe wipe down his face a bit to get rid of that shine, bitch looks whi-

:grabbingsubaru:Hol' up, this nigga WHITE!?

Knowing Kiara’s roommate got stalked more than once in her life, I hope no disgusting fuck stalk both of them during their trip.

It'll be fine, I'll just covertly install myself as perimeter security and follow them at a respectable distance while making sure not to make myself too visible or known to them, so they don't feel uncomfortable with the looming threat of someone stalking them just out of sight, because I'll be making sure there's no one else lurking behind them and they can just enjoy themselves being two relatively scrawny women alone in some unmentioned corner of the world. By the way, complete aside, but did you hear the latest numbers on women being trafficked? It's really pretty interesting and I sure would hope that doesn't happen to these two fine lasses, they should be nice and safe kept in a room with all the accoutrements they need for life and watched over closely by someone with an interest in keeping them safe and secure from prying eyes of the outside world, and while it's a tough job I would gladly nominate myse-

Have fun with Pomu, Orange Woman, and she better go home with her Holo invitation or I swear to God this won't be a shitpost, I actually wi-[fedposting expunged]

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Starboy streaming Funger, I'm super surprised and stoked he got the perms for a game this kino.

I had forgotten how good his model is. Not a fan of his content though.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
> Implying he isn't crazy even with a regular dose of Hexa.

Bug Eater

I guess Proctor is asleep?
(a)
At least they get to keep their models.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Top Bottom