"I just remembered a time I got into a multi paragraph long argument with a 30 year old man in a YouTube comment section when I was 9 because I said humans came from dinosaurs and he told me I was everything wrong with society"Mozumi Pichi
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

(insert the rrats are winning meme) :cursedbae:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Bronze

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Bros, I'm going to bed early so I can see Mamarissa debut tomorrow. Only a MILF could do this to me.

But uh, somebody please tell me someone is archiving Victoria Valerie's current karaoke. She's a beautiful singer. I'll love you long time if you do this for me.

🙏

Salado

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So she decided to waste a company's time because her normal life pays better. Kind of based.

Never watched her. 3 years? So either contract work either government or construction or some shit. Or College related (post graduate studies) or she's pregnant and wants to take 3 years to raise the kid.
How did all you dinguses see this, not remember there's a wild Pomu up for grabs, and consider that maybe HoloEN Gen4's beacons are starting to glow?

Awoogers

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How did all you dinguses see this, not remember there's a wild Pomu up for grabs, and consider that maybe HoloEN Gen4's beacons are starting to glow?
June would not be the craziest time for debuts. 2-3 months seems to be the turn around for graduation to debut with Hololive

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

To be fair I don't think often.

Awoogers

ogey_rrat

ogey

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

:shiinastare:
I am enjoying this goth/emo arc EN is having

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
10010.png

Professional streamer forgets to install the game she announced she was going to play.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Iori is taking chat on a field trip to see airplanes.

Jelly collab with Lumi in 10 mins.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
June would not be the craziest time for debuts. 2-3 months seems to be the turn around for graduation to debut with Hololive
Kirihime-Ria-Portrait.webp
Rosemi-Lovelock-Portrait.webp

I'm a man of faith.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Star Spectre's Techibi continuing FF9.

Making puns in boss battle against Hillgigas. Says that it's named Day Gigas (hiru gigas) and not Night Gigas (yoru gigas) since the battle happens during daytime.

Lain Paterson is hooked on Blue Archive, this stream at 2PM JST wasn't planned but because the last story she read ended on a cliffhanger she immediately decided to do this.

EX-774inc SOLDIER Suou Patra going to Midgar, FFVII International PSX version starting 3PM JST.

This version means there are the superboss weapons and Supernova is not just a random explosion attack. Also without the newer Playstation warning to "not stream this scene that has been spoiled for more than 20 years".

Kanade had a Q&A session with AZKi yesterday and one of the questions was about INNK.

Had the feeling Laplus was one of the Mimorin fans seething when she married that wrestler.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

USS IOWA

Kiara got scammed........
Edit:

For like under 100 Euros though

Last edited:
Top Bottom