"That's how seiso I am; Never a moment in my life am I nude; I was born with my clothes on"Fujikura Uruka
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Honestly surprised she'd leave her harem. I'm not sure why she couldn't do vtubing on the side, guess her new job either won't allow her to or the time she'd be able to devote to streaming isn't enough for Brave.
yeah that as well and you can see that she really liked the company when she was with the other girls they literally just had a roblox collab yesterday so its surprising as well and we also dont know if the other girls knew about it beforehand or is just as surprised as us

still i hope she succeeds on her future endeavors and hope that we see this horse in the future

and since this is a proper send off the chances of her going back as bisco is low but never zero

it would be a first EN wise but this seems amicable enough it can just happen

and i hope it does
after sorting out my thoughts TLDR: i wish the horse ungraduates in the future to see petalight in its peak again

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Juniper (ragdoll not a whore moth) playing GeoGuessr

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
New Lumi compolation. The begining is absolute kino

Bronze

Prod. Kawaii debuts are starting with Tomoe Carmine. I'll check for a playlist

Meimi:

Kohaku:

Last edited:

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

GayKusa

Early Adopter
xrdng7.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Prod. Kawaii debuts are starting with Tomoe Carmine. I'll check for a playlist

Meimi:

Kohaku:

I dig the train conductor design, but I feel bad for whoever got saddled with Knockoff Ame. Is this all of them? I thought there were way more in the picture. Either Kawaii is taking it slow, or they can't get enough applications to fill out a full gen of 5. I can't imagine why that'd be the case, though :smugpipi:

Bronze

I dig the train conductor design, but I feel bad for whoever got saddled with Knockoff Ame. Is this all of them? I thought there were way more in the picture. Either Kawaii is taking it slow, or they can't get enough applications to fill out a full gen of 5. I can't imagine why that'd be the case, though :smugpipi:
They split the debuts to two days. I couldn't find a playlist so didn't put the ones for tomorrow but there are 3 more

873aa90c-c646-423e-a64a-da2d14ccf15a_base_resized.jpg

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Sorry for the triple post, but it's important: Beribug Miia Factorio collab

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Thank you Peko for giving us Nakirium in these hard times

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

SomeRando

The shitlib vtweeter/envtuber fandom already have a hate boner for her for joking about Saint George Floyd so she's been on their shitlist ever since. The seethe most recently flared up since she collabed with dokibird so now they are scraping the bottom of the barrel for any reason to cancel her.

FUCK THAT NAZI FILIAN AND HER ATTEMPT TO *checks notes* PAY CLIPPERS!!

Sakana cut it off the moment he found out she likes watching farm animal castration videos

Smart man, it's better to not be the next Phil Hartman.

If anyone's a fan of Bao looks like she's showing off a new yandere version of her model and doing a subathon, funnily enough timed after she got scammed out of a bunch of cash.
Her chat keeps demanding a full Baoberry version :architect:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Coni Confetti wants a drink, bartender!

EDIT: evil woman in chat
1709341452946.png

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Oh, I didn't know this was happening. I don't know who her favorite will be.

Edit: Wait, what? Why does the thumbnail show as Twisted Wonderland until you click on it.

>she put herself over Emi, the one that gets fucked in the ass

What did she mean by this? 🤔

Jealous

Lurker
1709341161006.png1709342911307.png
>Foreigners like to manipulate images like this

Last edited:
Top Bottom